剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Them guys? No, you pour till they're done.
实在不行就关门专门伺候他们
Do a lock-in if you have to.
拜托 老板
Oh, come on, boss.
小文 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Vinnie, are you out of your fucking mind?
那是特维斯特和他的手下 卡迈恩那伙人
That's Twist and his crew. Carmine and them.
如果他们还没喝完你就赶他们走
If you toss them before they're done,
我这辈子都得给卡迈恩舔菊花
I'll be eating Carmine's asshole until I'm dead.
绝对不行
Fuck, no.
等他们走了你再走
You stay until they go.
傻蛋 我们的酒呢
Fuck nuts, where's our drinks?
我就说 "我才不要过去 该死的贼"
And I'm like, "I'm not going over there. Fucking thieves!"
弗兰奇
Yo, Frankie!
泽西跑哪去了
where the fuck's Jersey?
一直没见他
Ain't seen him.
快活之地
你好啊 罗妮
Heya, Ronnie.
宝贝 我恋爱了
Baby, I'm in love!
搞什么
The fuck?
我到处在找你
Been looking for you all over.
还是找到我了
You found me.
想买♥♥一注
Want action?
这是什么 挺好看啊
Fuck is this? That's a pretty shirt.
怎么着 难不成飞去波多黎各买♥♥的
What'd you do, you fly down to Puerto Rico to get that?
你想下注吗
You want something?
大都会要和红人队在辛辛那提打比赛吧
Yeah, the Mets are at the Reds in Cincy, right?
-专家更看好哪个队 -红人队以一分胜出
- What's the line? - Reds in one.
但大都会也有希望赢
New York's due.
明天是哪个投手 西弗
Who's pitching tomorrow? Seaver?
塔格
Tug.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我没看法
I don't think.
-你到底下不下注 -好吧好吧
- You want the action? - All right, all right.
大都会押一百块
Give me 100 on the Metropolitans.
我听说你过去也打棒球
I heard you used to play.
对 被选进了洛杉矶道奇队
Yeah, I got drafted by the Dodgers.
把我打发到低级别联赛
Slotted me for single-A ball.
连杯咖啡还都没喝上
I never even drank the cup of coffee.
去他的
Fuck it.
规矩太多 是吧
Too many rules, right?
我真的很喜欢这件上衣
I really do like that shirt.
是吗
Yeah?
对 我姐姐有件一模一样的
Yeah, my sister's got one just like it!
碾死他
Run him over!
我知道你在工作
I know you workin'
罗德尼 拜托
Rodney, come on.
你难道不想有更大的作为吗
Don't you want to be a part of something bigger, huh?
我的专业
Between my expertise...
加上你的美貌 老天 以你这种姿色
and your good looks, shoot, thoroughbred like you,
整条街都会是我们的
we would own this damn street.
我现在挺好
I'm doing fine.
你这样的女人不该只满足于"好"
Fine ain't good enough for a woman like you.
我会让你成为明星
Hey, I'll make you a star.
艾丽·麦古奥都会抢着要你签名
Ali MacGraw gonna want your autograph.
罗德尼 你没认真听
Rodney, you're not listening.
-我能照顾自己 -你应该这样
- I take care of my own self. - As well you should.
你好像很饥渴的样子
Hey, you're looking hungry.
-想约会吗 -多少钱
- You looking for a date? - How much?
去找象腿姐吧 她会告诉你
Talk to Thunderthighs. She'll tell you.
-30加10 -我对她无微不至
- 30 and 10. - I ain't been nothing but good to her.
怎么了
What?
你去哪
Where you going?
你去哪 宝贝
Where you going, baby?
该死 罗德尼
Shit, shit. Rodney.
我告诉过你 世界很可怕 宝贝
I told you, scary world out here, baby.
瞬息万变
Volatile.
一个女孩子可能弄断胳膊甚至被杀
A girl could get her arm broke or she could get cut.
我认识个女孩
This one girl I knew...
以为她能照顾好自己
thought she could handle it herself.
结果酒里被放了凝胶
Got served a Drano cocktail.
你♥他♥妈♥在威胁我
You fucking threatening me?
不 绝不会
No, never.
恰恰相反
Just the opposite.
我是在威胁那些会威胁你的人 宝贝
I'm threatening anyone that would ever threaten you, baby.
罗德尼 我靠小妹妹挣的钱只能归我
Rodney, sugar, nobody makes money off of my pussy but me.
每一分都是我的 我不需要你
I'm gonna keep what I earn. I don't need you.
我不需要别人来打点我的钱
I don't need anybody else to hold my fucking money for me.
让我好好站街 你干扰到我了 宝贝
Now let me do my thing. You're busting on my groove, Rodney.
再对我说一遍"钱"
Say "Money" for me again.
钱 钱 钱...
Money, money, money...
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
宝贝 你看怎么样
Hey, baby. What do you think?
我觉得你很美 这是我的想法
I think you're beautiful. That's what I think.
你想约吗
You looking for a date?
-跟你 当然 -是吗
- With you? Oh, yeah. - Yeah?
改日再聊
Talk some other time.
-30加10 -好 来吧
- 30 and 10? - Okay, come on.
我所有的东西都闻着都像阴♥道♥
Everything I own smell like pussy, baby.
连我身上也一股阴♥道♥味了
Now I'ma smell like pussy, too.
宝贝 来和拉皮条的搞
Hey, sweetheart, come fuck with a pimp.
可以帮你做头发 宝贝
I'll get your hair did, baby.
来了
Oh, here we go.
没错 来了
Well, here we go.
克里斯 要选个号♥码吗 五号♥
Hey, Chris, you wanna pick a number? Five?
-周五 -好
- Friday. - All right.
看看那个胖子能不能自己出来
Let's see if the fat one can get out by himself.
不行 得有人帮他
Nope, he gonna need help.
出来了
There he go.
看好了 等他出来车会弹起来
Watch the car go up when he get out.
出来了
There he go.
警官好
Officer.
-你也好 朗 -老实点 蠢蛋
- You, too, Lon. - Watch it, shitbird.
《警探卡农》QM出品
"Cannon," A Q.M. Production.
19世纪70年代CBS电视台警♥匪♥剧
别激动 朗尼
Be cool, Lonnie.
没什么事 对吧各位
We're good. Right, fellas?
一点儿事没有 兄弟
Yeah, we right as rain, man.
-我们乖得很 -都挺好的 兄弟
- We right as rain. - Everything is everything, man.
奥斯顿警官 不如你坐上来吧
Yo, Officer Alston, why don't you come up here?
对 把政♥府♥发的皮鞋擦一擦
Yeah, have those city-issued kicks cleaned up.
-萨姆 -克里斯
- Sam. - Hey, Chris.
不行
Nope.
给我再多钱
No, you couldn't pay me enough
我也不♥穿♥这么普通的鞋
to wear those okey-doke-ass kicks
也不当警♥察♥
or be a cop.
你觉得心理测试你能通过吗
You think you could pass the psych exam, brother?
军队连雷吉·劳夫都收了
The Army took Reggie Love.
那是军队 兄弟
That's the Army, man.
一样的
Same.
警局和军队一样
Police just like the Army.
我老家有个男的
There's this dude back in my hometown,
以前都是坐特殊班车的
used to ride the special bus.
结果刚满十八岁 军队那群混♥蛋♥
Soon as he turned 18, those military motherfuckers
就给了他一套军装一把M16步♥枪♥
gave him a uniform and an M16.
他们连智障都收
They do take retards and shit.
可他们没要你
They didn't take you.
你觉得好笑吗 不许笑 别笑
You think you funny. Don't laugh, don't laugh.
这话不好笑 萨姆 不好笑
He ain't funny, Sam. He ain't funny.
-这是鳄鱼皮鞋吗 -你说呢
- Mm, those gators? - What you think?
我在汤姆·麦坎店里看到同样款式了
'Cause I saw the same pair in the window at Thom McAn's.
放屁 我这是进口的
Bullshit! These here are imports.
看见没 进口的 意大利手工制♥作♥
See that? Imported, all right? Handmade in Italia.
你们都不知道 我懂意大利语 不知道吧
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表