剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Hey, Evan.
就这货吗
Is that it?
是的
That's him.
我就这么说的
That's what I said.
好了 再见
Okay. See you later.
我把你相机从达瑞尔那拿回来了
I got your camera back from Darryl.
真好 想死它了
Cool. I've been missing it.
帮我保管下
Keep it for me.
你们两个玩得开心点
Hey, you two kids have a swell time, okay?
你觉得他帅吗
Think he's good-looking?
不是我的菜
He's not my type.
假装你是她
Yeah, well, pretend you're her.
他没什么特别的
He's nothing special.
是啊
Yeah, exactly.
老天 艾琳
Oh, Jesus, Eileen.
让我 让我来
Let me-- let me do it.
这样吗
Like that?
嗯 就这样
Yeah. Yes, just like that.
你高♥潮♥了吗
Did you come?
-我还没准备好 -你准备好了
- I don't think I'm quite ready. - Sure, you are.
不 我没有 艾琳 我真的没有
No, I'm not. Eileen, seriously, I'm not.
那这次你高♥潮♥了吗
So, did you come that time?
我跟你说了要接三单
I told you three.
你说昨晚三单
You told me three last night.
每晚都三单
Every night three.
达琳回来前 你们两个
Till Darlene gets back, the two of you
要把损失补上
are gonna have to start making up for the losses.
达琳去哪了
Where the hell is Darlene, anyway?
你不用操心达琳在哪
You do not need to concern yourself with where Darlene at.
她为我做任务去了
She on a mission for me.
那也派我去做任务
Hell, send me on a mission.
-你也要开始犯贱吗 -400
- Oh, you gonna start bitching, too? - $400.
能算进明天吗
Can we put that toward tomorrow?
这才像话
Hey, that's what I'm talking about.
你像她这样卖♥♥力
You start busting it like that,
你可以放一整天的假
you could take a whole snow day.
我明天补上
I'll make it up tomorrow.
拜托了 拉里
Come on, Larry.
我的脚疼死了
My feet are killing me.
你疼
You in pain?
那你就该开始学怎么用手走路 贱♥人♥
Then you should learn to walk on your hands, bitch.
不一样
That was different.
对你来说可能吧
For you, maybe.
也许对我来说是这样
Yeah. I guess for me, yeah.
结局好一切都好 对吧
All's well that ends well, right?
你不一样
You're different.
怎么说
How so?
我是在恭维你
Well, I meant that as a compliment.
好吧
Okay.
但你是什么意思
But how did you mean it?
是好事
As a good thing.
怎么个好法
Good how?
-我 -逗你玩的 杰克
- I-- - I'm fucking with you, Jack.
老天
Jesus.
你周六晚有什么计划
Listen, what are you doing Saturday night?
我老板要在他家办聚会
My boss is having a get-together at his place--
有餐前点心 鸡尾酒
hors d'oeuvres, cocktails.
来吧 会很好玩的
Come on, it'll be fun.
得看我这周的情况
Gotta see how my week's going.
你去哪
Where are you going?
明天得早起
I got an early morning tomorrow.
好吧 或许下次我们去你家
Oh, okay, well, maybe next time, we'll stay at your place.
睡同一张床
It'd be nice to
一起吃早餐会很不错
sleep in the same bed and have some breakfast.
嗯
Yeah.
但现在我得走了
But now I gotta go.
至少让我给你打车的钱吧
Oh, um, at least let me get you a cab.
-不用 我有钱 -我是认真的
- No, no, I got money. - No, really.
你真绅士
Such a gentleman.
我毕业了 但是成绩很差
I graduate and I'm looking at a bad number.
-非常差 -派对好无聊
- Really bad. - Party's a bummer.
我们去看电影吧
We should find a movie.
-有多差 -74
- How bad? - Seventy-four.
这么低的分数 肯定要被征兵局盯上
No way I stay clear of the draft board with a number that low.
-你看了他们的册子吗 4-F -从头至尾看了
- You seen that book they got, 4-F? - Yeah, read every page.
4-F指不适合参军
我希望麦戈文能当选 然后结束战争
Shit, I'm hoping McGovern can get in and end the fucking war.
乔治·麦戈文 1972年民♥主♥党总统提名人选
我也是 那你为什么穿着军装
Me, too. So, why the army jacket?
反讽
Irony.
-大家都穿 -大家都讽刺
- Everybody wears them. - Everybody's ironic, huh?
我本打算
I was thinking of going
明年攻读创意写作专业的硕士
for a creative writing master's next year,
但我跟我爸说了后 他说
but when I told my father, he said,
"写诗的人都是基佬"
"Anybody who'd write a poem would suck a dick."
你该去看看商学院的广♥告♥文字撰写课程
You should look into the copywriting program at the B school.
这样 你就又能写作又能赚钱了
This way, you get to write and get paid for it.
你呢 小艾 你几时回学校
How about you, Abs? When are you coming back to school?
你现在是个美人酒保吧
You're a barmaid, right?
要是我坚持干下去
Hey, if I stick with it,
一年后就能升美人鱼了
a year from now, I'll get promoted to mermaid.
说真的 我不懂这有什么大不了的
Seriously, I-- I don't see what the big deal is.
看《迷雾追魂》还是《稻草狗》
So, "Play Misty For Me" or "Straw Dogs"?
举手表决
Show of hands.
我的理论是 做♥爱♥时
So, my theory is with fucking,
男人总想要更多 更多 更多 对吧
the men are always wanting more, more, more, more, right?
而女人总是抱怨 "还要更多吗
And the women are like, "More?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢"
You fucking kidding me?"
所以说到做♥爱♥频率
So, when it comes to frequency,
女同性恋因为双方都是女人
lesbians, both being women,
所以她们做得最少 对吧
they do it the least, right?
因此她们拿铜牌
So, they get the bronze.
异性恋 一男一女
Straights, one of each now,
"你拉我扯" 抵消了
it's "Push me, pull you."
但仍然值得拿银牌
But still, it's worth a silver.
但你们这种人
But with you people,
做♥爱♥时一刻不停 对吧
it's all dick all the time, right?
没人需要头疼
No one gets a headache.
只有鸡♥巴♥ 鸡♥巴♥ 鸡♥巴♥ 鸡♥巴♥
Just dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick!
你们就像东德田径队
I mean, you're like the fucking East German track team.
每次听到发令枪响
You get a gold fucking medal
你们就他妈的拿金牌
every time you hear the gun go off.
-比那个复杂一点 -瞎扯淡
- It's a little more complicated than that. - Yeah, bullshit.
但你想知道我为什么不是基佬吗
But you wanna know why I'm not gay?
洞不够
Not enough holes.
马蒂诺先生
Mr. Martino.
-文森特 -照常吗
- Vincent. - The usual?
是的 不掺水
Yeah, a short one.
还需要你给我雇主答复
And the courtesy of your reply to my employer.
感谢你们信任我
Well, I appreciate the faith you put in me,
提议让我经营那生意
even making the offer.
但是呢
But?
我考虑过了
I thought about it.
真的 汤米 这不适合我
I did, Tommy, and it's not for me.
她们所经历的一切
Look, everything they go through...
我很尊敬那些女孩
I got a lot of respect for those girls.
但管理她们 开妓院
But running them? A parlor?
我对此一窍不通 我也不想
I don't know the first thing about it, and I don't want to.
你是在说 我不能拒绝鲁迪·皮普洛吗
Are you telling me I can't say no to Rudy Pipilo?
你当然可以
Of course you can.
这只是他给你大展身手的一个机会而已
It's-- it's an opportunity he's offering, is all.
你不想接受也没事
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表