剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Lynda's gonna need some help. I need you behind the bar.
我有安排了
I-- I got plans.
你的安排就是你今晚要工作
Your plans are you're working tonight.
我要带我妻子去吃晚餐
I'm taking my wife to dinner.
你要是现在离开 就不用再回来了
You leave now, you're done here.
应该会肿起来
I think it's gonna swell.
已经肿了 对吧
It already swole up, right?
你刚刚太粗暴了
That was a little rough.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
可能我这次有点失控
It got away from me there this time, I guess.
我的手腕也疼
My wrist also hurts.
老天 达琳 我都道过歉了
Oh, jeez, Darlene, you know I'm sorry.
你今晚让我很性奋
You got me going tonight.
多给你20作为补偿 行吗
Have an extra 20 for it, okay?
我让你很性奋 是吧
I got you going, huh?
可能是因为那双鞋子
I think it was the shoes.
我来告诉你 你为什么变重了
Shall I tell you why you're heavier?
因为你作弊了 一直偷吃东西
You've been cheating, sneaking things into your mouth.
-她在哪儿 -糖果 汽水 披萨 零食
- Where is she? - Candy, soda pop, pizza, munch.
格瓦纳斯 对吗
Gowanus, right?
还是班森贺的那家酒吧
Or at the other bar down in Bensonhurst?
你想要我怎么样
Hell you want from me?
我在杂♥志♥上看到有种药
I read a magazine about these pills
-能抑制胃口 -什么药
- that kill your appetite. - What pills?
-那催眠怎么样 -金伯莉
- Well, what about hypnosis? - Kimberly...
像樱桃一样
It's like a cherry.
-那个红色球 -是吗
- That red one. - Oh, yeah?
你没打中
You just missed it.
没能拿下这局
Just couldn't close the deal.
走 我们回家
Come on, we're going home.
-好吗 -我还没喝完我的酒
- All right? - I haven't finished my drink.
你喝得够多了
You had enough.
你♥他♥妈♥穿的什么衣服
What the fuck are you wearing?
我又不是裸体
I'm not naked or nothing.
我穿裙子没法打桌球
I can't play pool in my skirt.
-太紧了 -好吧
- It's too tight. - All right.
我弯不了身
I can't bend.
你真是个极品
You're a real fucking piece of work, you know that?
这位女士说她还没喝完酒
The lady said she's still drinking.
-人♥渣♥ -我靠
- Hey, fucko! - Shit.
瞧这傻♥逼♥
Look at this mongoloid.
我喜欢你的披头士靴
I like your Beatle boots.
气场十足
Real boss.
你是哪个披头士成员
Which Beatle are you?
他是林戈
He's Ringo.
你看起来有点生气 林戈 但问题是
You look a little angry, Ringo, but the thing is,
你打算怎么做
what are you gonna do?
我和这位女士刚刚在玩黑8桌球
Me and the lady was playing 8 Ball.
我剩下两个全色球
I had a couple solids left.
她叫安德莉娅
Her name is Andrea.
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
我说我还有两个球没打完
I said I got a couple balls left.
你也知道打一局桌球 还剩球没打进
You know what it's like to be playing a game
是什么感觉吧
and still have balls, right?
赶紧滚
Take it out on the fucking arches.
-你想我吗 宝贝 -你知道我想的
- You miss me, honey? - You know I do.
那我下周再找你 宝贝
So, I'll check you out next week, baby.
他不是故意的 拉里 他只是太兴奋了
He didn't mean it, Larry. He just got excited.
你把这称为兴奋吗
You call this excited?
妈的 老子让他尝尝什么叫兴奋
Shit, I'm gonna show him excited.
他是常客
He's a regular.
每两周来一次 玩角色扮演有100块
Every two weeks, A hundred to play pretend.
你也看到了
You saw.
他多给了我20块 他不是有意伤害我的
He gave me an extra 20 for it. He didn't mean it.
多给了20吗
Extra 20?
下次跟他上♥床♥前 你告诉他
Before you do him next time, you let him know
要是他再伤害你
he fucks you up like this again,
我就给他涨价 听见了吗
he gonna have me raise up on him, you heard me?
不管他是不是常客
Regular or no.
我会告诉他的 拉里 我一定会的
I'll tell him, Larry. I will.
好的 宝贝 好好赚钱
All right, baby, make that money.
归你了
That's you.
你们都要来爽吗
Y'all dating?
我们这儿有个人过生日
We got a birthday boy over here.
价格怎样
How much?
30加10
30 and 10.
30块是服务费 10块是房♥费
30 for the date, 10 for the room.
来吗
You ready?
他想要她
He wants her.
糖糖
Hey, Candy.
他们指着要你
They want you.
寿星
Birthday boy.
宝贝儿 想来爽一爽吗
Hey, honey, you looking for a date?
你们好 先生们
Hey, gentlemen.
40块
It's going to be 40.
你叫什么 宝贝儿
What's your name, honey?
斯图尔特
Uh, Stuart.
我们来个生日派对 斯图尔特
Were gonna party, Stuart.
来吧 宝贝儿
Come on, baby.
他们指控 你看到了吗...
They've accused-- have you seen this?
纽约百分之75到80的餐厅
Something like 75 or 80% of New York restaurants,
他们说 都不健康
they said, are unhealthy.
你信吗
Do you believe that?
还是有点可信度的
And there's gotta be some truth to it
特别是当你看到桌子下面
when you see one of those shell pest strips
悬挂的除虫带
hanging underneath the table.
来吧
Come on.
我不咬人
I don't bite.
会很爽的
This will be nice.
不 不要那样
No, none of that.
你可以摸我的奶♥子♥
You can touch my tits.
只要你想
Only if you want to.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
真棒
That's nice.
摸我的乳♥头♥
Touch my nipples.
感觉真好
Feels good.
真舒服
That's nice,
让我看看你的家伙
Let's see what we got here.
你已经准备好了
Yeah, you're ready.
现在 你要戴上这个
Now, you gotta wear this.
我自己来就行
I can do it.
不不 糖糖要确保帮你戴得贴身
No, no, Candy's gonna fit it on you just to be sure.
你真的已经准备好了
You really were ready.
我能歇会儿吗
Can I get a few minutes?
我会再次准备好的
I'll be ready again.
付一次钱 爽一次
One ticket, one ride.
你还想来一次
You want to go again?
第二次只要30块 房♥钱已经付过了
It's only 30 for the second go. The room's already paid.
我没有30块
I don't have 30.
我们已经把所有钱都拿出来了
We already all pooled what we had.
今天是我生日
It was my birthday today.
是吗
Yeah?
那祝你生日快乐
Well, happy birthday to you.
这不公平
Doesn't seem fair.
-公平 -你基本上什么都没做
- Fair? - You barely had to do anything.
而且和花了更长时间的人收费一样多
And it costs just as much as someone who takes longer.
你是做什么的 斯图尔特
What do you do, Stuart?
我还在上学
I'm in school.
你♥爸♥爸做什么的
What's your daddy do?
卖♥♥♥车♥的
He sells cars.
他有个经销店
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表