剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
卢比诺 下一个
Rubino, you're up next.
马西 有人吗
Marcy? Hello?
一分不少
To the penny.
像你说的那样
Like you said.
我们去转一圈 文斯
Let's go for a ride, Vince.
我有东西要给你看
I wanna show you something.
退后
Stay back!
带我到这来看酒店
Brought me out here to look at a hotel?
不 酒吧
No, the bar.
我听说过这地方
Yeah, I heard of this place.
这是基佬娱乐场所 对吗
It's a fag joint, right?
是的 但规模不大 便士巷
Not much of one but, yeah. Penny Lane.
跟披头士那首歌♥同名
Like The Beatles song.
来吧 文斯 他们不咬人
Come on, Vince, they don't bite.
那歌♥不错
It's a good song.
我想你来看看这地方 根据你对行业的经验
I wanted you to see this place, get your opinion,
听听你的意见
like, on account of you know the business.
-你是老板吗 -不是
- You own this place? - No.
不过这里的老板有麻烦了
But the people that do are in trouble.
他们会失去赎回权
They're gonna get foreclosed on.
老板已经拖了五六个月的房♥租了
Owner's, like, five, six months behind on the rent.
我想把我的机器放进来
Me? I'm trying to put my machines in here--
自动点唱机 自动售烟机之类的
the jukebox, cigarette machines like that.
但如果没有人来消费何必这么干呢
But why bother if there's no payout, right?
有个朋友叫托尼 是厨师
Got a friend named Tony. He cooks in the kitchen.
我得跟他谈谈
I gotta talk to him.
-想要点什么 -可口可乐
- What can I get you? - Co-Cola.
-我能问你个事吗 -当然
- Mind if I ask you something? - Sure.
这地方怎么回事
What's with this place?
比巴比·肯尼迪还死得透
Deader than Bobby Kennedy in here.
这个
Well...
这些地方都是火一段时间就消沉了
these places are popular, and then they're not, you know?
格林威治村的同志酒吧
Well, queer bars in the Village
这些年生意一直很好 无意冒犯
have been going strong for years, no offense.
但它们很安全
Yeah, those places are safe, though.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们被盯上了
We got targeted.
有人开始给顾客打电♥话♥
Somebody started making calls to customers,
挑那些戴着婚戒的人
picking on anybody with a wedding ring on--
商人 穿西装的
you know, businessmen, the suit-and-tie crowd.
-敲诈 -嗯
- Blackmail. - Yeah.
一旦出现这种情况 消息传开
Once that happens, word gets around.
然后就完了
Then it's over.
那你还在这干什么
So, what are you still doing here?
我还有钱拿
I'm still being paid.
那是什么
What's that?
记数
Just taking count.
多进了酒水就有麻烦
You over-order liquor, you're in trouble,
你就得周转库存
so you gotta turn the inventory.
不然就是死钱
Otherwise it's dead money.
你叫什么
What's your name?
保罗
Paul.
文森特
Vincent.
你好 文森特
Hi, Vincent.
-你们找到托尼了吗 -嗯 在后面
- You guys find Tony? - Yeah, he's back there.
喝醉了
Drunk.
文斯 你来吗
Vince, you coming?
再见 保罗
See you, Paul.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
你不能起死回生
You can't raise the dead.
但也许你能把它复活成别的什么
Yeah, but maybe you can bring it back as something else.
我 不行 我已经在管理一家餐厅了
Me? No. I already manage a joint.
你把那个中国佬的破地方给盘活了
And you really turned that Chink dog palace around,
所以我才想让你来接手这里
which is why I'm offering you this.
店给你 你当店长
It would be yours. You own it.
为什么对我这么好
Why would you do that for me?
我也会分一杯羹
Well, I'd have a small piece of it.
一周一千
Say 1,000 a week flat,
然后机器赚的钱我拿一半
and I get half the take from the machines I put in there,
但是店是你的
but the business would be yours.
但还欠着债 没人会原谅的
Yeah, there's still a debt. I mean, nobody's gonna forgive that.
欠了几个犹太人
A couple of Jews hold the notes
还有布里尔大厦的一个人
and another guy over at the Brill Building, too,
不过我会搞定的
but I'll work that out.
你对我的为人有意见吗 文森特
You got a problem with who I am, Vincent?
听着 不管你持有什么生意
Look, you own a business, any business,
你都得交房♥租
you gotta pay the rent, right?
把我想成普通房♥东 就这么简单
Think of me as just a regular landlord, that's all.
看上去像是真的在做
They look like they're really fucking.
当然了 宝贝
Of course they are, baby.
但你注意到他们会在他抽出来前剪掉片子吗
But you notice how they cut out before he split it?
因为你不能在
That's 'cause you can't
电影院里播放插入镜头
be showing no penetration in a movie theater,
因为警♥察♥
because the cops would
很快就会来突击搜捕
raid the shit out of this motherfucker quick.
你要想看那个
You want to see that
或者他射♥精♥的话
or his jizz when he busts his nut,
就得去那种地下书店
gotta go to one of them brown paper bag stores.
你也可以的
Yeah, you could do that.
我靠
Shit.
我可以拍有故事情节的电影
I could act in a real movie with a story and everything.
我知道 宝贝 你是明星
Yeah, I know, baby. You a star.
看 洛瑞
Check it out, Lori.
好比油田一样 那些可怜的婊♥子♥
It's like an oil patch and those sorry bitches
就像是油井架做着5块 10块的工作
are the derricks doing $5 and $10 slobber jobs around the clock
就为了吸那些初来乍到
just to try to get some fresh-off-the-dog,
穿着短靴的皮条客的蛋
brogan-wearing popcorn pimp's nut.
我想要你把这存为记忆
Now, I want you to commit this shit to memory.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为你永远也不会再看到这样的画面
'Cause you ain't never gonna see it or them again,
只要我们在一起合作就不会
not as long as we're good together.
我对为我卖♥♥命的姑娘都很尊重
I have too much respect for how hard my girls work for me
不会把她们送去干这个
to send them this a-ways.
然而
However...
另一方面 如果出了岔子
on the other hand, should things go wrong,
比如因为某个油嘴滑舌的混♥蛋♥操控了你
like you jumping ship 'cause some Slick Willie motherfucker
让你跳槽
got inside your head?
那可能就像是未来的圣诞幽灵
Shit, this could be like the Ghost of Christmas Future.
这里的贱♥人♥或多或少都
Every bitch up here one way or the other
犯过这样的错
has made that kind of mistake.
我懂的 CC
I get it, C.C.
小文 小文 小文
Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie.
你不是很讨厌那些养尊处优的人吗
Man, I thought you hated all those fucking made guys.
是 但鲁迪不一样
Yeah, Rudy's different.
他是商人 和我直截了当
He's a businessman. Came at me straight.
所以如果我要交房♥租
So if I'm gonna pay rent,
-还不如交给他 -我还是不懂
- might as well be to him. - I still don't get it.
你喝酒免费 也赚不少钱
I mean, you drink for free, you make good money.
你的问题你都能处理
You got all the gash you can handle
完全不用担心管理
without any of the headache of owning the place.
-为什么要这么做 -为什么不这么做
- So why fucking do it? - Why the fuck not?
听着 弗兰奇
Look, Frankie...
尽管你
as fucked up as you are
操蛋得无以复加
in every possible fucked-up way a man can be,
你一直受老天眷顾 职棒大联盟希望之星
you always been the one-- Major League prospect,
-泡最靓的女人 开最炫的车 -我能说什么
- prettiest women, flashiest cars. - What can I say?
就连老妈都觉得太阳是从你屁♥股♥里升起的
Even Ma thought the sun rose out of your ass.
-什么 -我们小时候吃晚餐的时候
- What? - When we was kids at dinner?
在爸爸之后 她总是先给你盛菜
After Pop, she always served you first.
本来就该如此 我是大哥
Yeah, as it should be. I'm older.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表