剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
他的车在长岛高速上坏掉了
His car broke down on the LIE
现在正被拖去修理厂
and they're towing him to a garage now.
-他要我们等着吗 -是的
- And he just wants us to wait? - Yeah.
你第一次来吗
This your first time?
只是做♥爱♥而已
It's just fucking.
你来了
Hey, you.
你♥他♥妈♥这是怎么了
The hell happened to you?
跟人打架了
Ah, I hit this guy.
布鲁克林的一个混♥蛋♥
This asshole over in Brooklyn.
-布鲁克林 -对
- Brooklyn? - Yeah.
为什么
Why?
他打我老婆
Beat on my wife.
我前妻
My ex-wife.
随便了
Whatever.
-文斯 -怎么
- Hey, Vince. - What?
我之前跟保罗聊了几句
Um, I've been talking to Paul,
他想自己开一家酒吧
and he wants to open his own spot.
所以呢
So?
你应该支持他
So you should back him.
跟他去南区开一家
Go in with him on a downtown place.
格林威治村他很熟 是真的很熟
He knows the Village. Like, really knows it.
要是有资金支持 再来个有影响力的人
And with money behind him and somebody who could leverage
把条子那边捋顺了...
paying off the cops like you all do...
同志酒吧吗
A fag bar?
我现在要去当同志酒吧的合伙人吗
I gotta go partners in on a pink bar now?
为什么不去
Why not?
文森特
Vincent.
斯威尼 你昨晚刚来过
Sweeney, you were just in here last night.
我知道你不应该这么快再来
Now, I know you're not back here that quick.
告诉他
Tell him.
你们有没有看到一个小本子
You guys didn't find a small book--
暗绿色 大概这么大
puke green, about like this big?
小本子
A book?
等麦克来了我问问
I'll check with Mike when he comes in,
不过应该没有
but I don't think so.
你能不能跟他谈谈
If you could just talk to him.
你给我把那玩意收起来
Put that goddamn thing away.
你不应该来这里找我
You shouldn't have come down here looking for me,
-别来警局 -但我没时间了
- not to the house. - But I'm out of time.
今晚我的文章就要送去印刷了
My article goes to press tonight.
我的编辑 我给他看了账本 他说不够
My editor-- I showed him the book and he says it's not enough.
-你能不能确认下... -怎么会不够
- But if you could confirm, it could-- - How is that not enough?
里面只有数字
It's just numbers in there.
一些地址和金额
Just a bunch of addresses and amounts.
他说需要有人来解释意思
He says I need someone to say what it all means
否则还是不能列出人的名字
or we still can't name people.
如果我说了意思
So, if I just say what it is,
他们就会发表你想要的文章吗
they'll run the story you want?
对 只要你说意思
Yes, if you say what it is.
你不会...
And you'll keep my-- -
你不会提到我的名字吧
You'll keep my name out of your goddamn paper?
我得走了
I gotta go.
哈维今天来不了了
So, Harvey can't make it today.
他说要修车 但是差个零件
He says that they can't fix his car until they get another part,
估计要几小时后拿到 干脆今天算了吧
and it's gonna be hours, so he says to just call it a day.
那我们白等这么久有钱拿吗
We still get paid for our time?
我不知道
I don't know.
去他的 来都来了
Hey, fuck that. We're here.
不能就这样回去吧
We're not gonna fucking go home.
不回去吗
We're not?
我们连摄像机都租了
We rented the fucking camera.
能把草原布置出来吗
Can we get the prairie set lit?
好
All right.
格雷戈 来
Greg, come.
把摄像机推过来
Bring the camera over.
把围栏也挪过来 各位
Bring the fence over, guys.
-你去拿两个道具 -好
- And two of the props? - Yeah.
-放那儿吧 -好
- Right there. - Yeah.
你这假发可真够厉害的
Yeah, that's some wig you got there.
一看就不是本人
Kind of screams it's not really you.
你是在担心 拍了电影之后
You're worried you're gonna make a movie
会被人认出来吗
and you're gonna get recognized?
对
Yeah.
那又如何
So what?
你自己不也有一顶假发吗
I see you got quite the wig your own self.
是啊
Yeah.
我不需要了
I don't need it.
你呢
How about you?
糖糖
Hey, Candy.
这是哈维做的拍摄笔记
These are Harvey's notes for the shoot.
好 洛瑞和安迪先上
All right, first up is Lori and Andy.
行 开始吧
All right, fire it up.
-来拍电影吧 -开拍
- Let's make a movie! - Striking.
巡警
Patrolman.
借一步说话
A word?
我们有什么需要谈谈的吗
Anything we need to talk about?
警监
Captain?
智者无赘言 巡警
A word to the wise, Patrolman.
我罩着你
I have your back.
等事情爆发的时候
And when the shit hits the fan around here,
我会确保你毫发无损
I'm gonna make sure you come through with flying colors.
但我需要知道
But the one thing I need
我的人对我绝对忠诚
is to know that I have the loyalty of my people.
警局里发生的所有事都要告诉我
Whatever you know about what's going on in this house comes to me
并由我来向上汇报
and goes up the ladder from me.
明白了吗
Understand?
相信我 我会把这里整顿好
Trust me, I am going to scrub this shithole clean,
但你不能把丑事外传
but I can only do that if we keep our dirt in-house.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你想达到什么目标
Where were you hoping to get to?
什么
Sir?
我问你 等尘埃落定后想去哪里
I asked you where you were hoping to go when the dust settles.
警探局
Detective Bureau.
我知道这个目标有点高 但是...
I know that's shooting high, but I--
特快专递
Special delivery.
小乔 来拍她的美奶♥子♥
Joss, come get her beautiful tits.
不对
No!
-操 -怎么了
- Shit. - What is it?
-反了 -要卡吗
- This is backwards. - Should I cut?
-我 我能看出来是反的 -什么意思
- I just-- I can see this is backwards. - What do you mean?
我们要讲故事 对吧
Well, we're telling a story, right?
我们需要杜安
We need Dwayne--
杜安 你能回来下吗
Dwayne, can you come back here?
-好 -我们需要杜安的屌♥带我们进入莎娜
- Sure. - We need Dwayne's dick to take us into Shana.
对吧 我们要和他一起
Right? We need to be with him
跟着他 让他带我们进入她
and follow him, and he takes us into her.
那根屌♥带我们进去
The dick takes us in.
对不对
Right?
这场戏 是要拍他
Okay, the-- the action is of him
走过来 后入她 对吧
walking up and taking her from behind, right?
如果从她的逼开始拍 就没有故事了
If you start on her pussy, you've got no story.
我们没有从一开始就和他一起
We're not with him going to her to start.
-就像是... -《希区柯克与特吕弗》吗
- It's like... - Hitchcock-Truffaut?
能排练一遍吗
Can I get a rehearsal?
来吧
Go ahead.
你很好地解释了
You just gave a pretty good explanation
情节是如何决定摄像机走位的
of how action dictates camera movement.
我过来这里 然后这样
I come here and then like this.
希区柯克和特吕弗的访谈
The Hitchcock-Truffaut interviews,
不过他们说的是屌♥和逼
but they're talking about dicks and pussies
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表