剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
山迪·柯法斯 奇才
Sandy Koufax, freak of nature.
汉克·格林伯格 奇才
Hank Greenberg, freak of nature.
麦克·超级犹太人·艾普斯坦 1969华盛顿参议员队
Mike "Super Jew" Epstein, 1969 Washington Senators,
403次打数 30次本垒打 85打点
403 at-bats, 30 homers, 85 RBIs.
知道他们为什么叫他超级犹太人吗
You know why they call him Super Jew?
因为他是唯一的一个
'Cause he's the only one.
你听谁谈论过米奇·超级异教♥徒♥·曼托吗
Did you ever hear anyone talk about Mickey "Super Gentile" Mantle?
或者威利·超级黑鬼·梅斯
Or Willie "Super Coon" Mays? No offense.
-我们该走了 -狗♥娘♥养♥的反犹太人
- We should head out. - Cock-sucking anti-Semitic--
罗伯托·超级板鸭·克莱门特
Roberto "Super Spic" Clemente.
格罗斯曼 你激动什么
Grossman, what are you getting your ass all up in the air for?
你们擅长用脑
Your people are about the mind.
我们擅长用脑 是吧 为什么我在干这个
We're about the mind, huh? Why am I on the job?
好了 谁要去
All right, who's good?
妓♥女♥巡逻 我不去
The Ho Patrol? Include me out.
行 你们两个本分点
Fine, you two just play nice.
我们回头来接你们
We'll pick you up on the rebound.
他在说什么 我们一向本分的啊
What's he talking about? We're always nice.
带她们去密苏里 马特
Take them to Missouri, Matt.
密苏里州别名"证明给我看"
犹太人擅长下棋 对吗 俄♥国♥人
Jews are great at chess, right? The Russians?
该死 罗伊 是谁建造的金字塔
God damn it, Roy, who built the pyramids?
妓♥女♥巡逻
Ho patrol!
巡逻车来了
Wagon!
-你好吗 宝贝 -姑娘们
- How you doing, honey? - Ladies, ladies, ladies!
-所有人靠车站好 -操
- Everyone against the van. - Shit!
-立刻靠车站好 -快点 邦尼
- Against the van now. - Keep moving, Bunny.
听着 我要看中♥央♥登记处的暂住证
Listen up, I want to see property vouchers from central booking.
过去48小时内没有登记过的 你们懂规矩
Anyone not collared in the last 48 hours, you know the drill.
-证件拿出来 姑娘们 -你们什么都不用给他们看
- Show and prove, ladies. - You ain't got to show them shit.
需要的 天才
Actually they do, genius.
你没读过《宪法》吗
Ain't you read the Constitution?
轻点抓我
Careful with those meat hooks.
我很脆弱的
I'm delicate like a teacup.
我看看 你可以走了
All right, let me see. You're good.
-操 -可以走了
- Fucked up. - You're good.
抱歉 进去吧
Sorry, in you go.
-搞错没有 -进去
- For crying out loud. - In you go.
-我知道 -你把她们当牲口吗
- I'm going! - You're treating them like cattle.
你好意思说 我看看 进去
And you should talk. Let me see. In you go.
-今晚演出门票售罄了 姑娘们 -进去 象腿
- A sold-out show tonight, ladies. - In you go, Thunder.
该死 弗拉纳根 这不就是
God damn, Flanagan, I got it right here.
上面印的是28号♥ 今天是31号♥
It was stamped the 28th. Today's the 31st.
是30号♥ 四月没有31号♥
It's the 30th. There ain't no April 31st.
九月 四月 六月 十二月都只有30天
30 days in September, April, June, December.
四月 马歇尔·迪龙
April, Marshal Dillon.
以后再来找你
All right, we'll catch you later.
晚安 警官
Have a good night, Officer.
-进去 -听到没
- In you go. - Hear that?
你的婚戒呢 弗拉纳根
Where's your wedding ring, Flanagan?
-我不喜欢它在我手上的样子 -坐
- I don't like the way it looks on my hand. - Take a seat.
能在瑞克苏尔那停下车吗 我得买♥♥漱口水
Can we stop at the Rexall? I need mouthwash.
跟洛瑞塔说我马上过去
Tell Loretta I'm gonna be down there.
老实点 姑娘们
Play nice, ladies.
堕落街传奇
第一季第二集
很好
Yeah. That's amazing.
躺在床上
Lie down on the bed.
不不 像母狮一样躺开
No, no, no, spread out, like a-- like a lioness.
对 很好
Oh, yeah, that's-- that's good.
很好
Yeah, that's good.
你奶♥子♥很漂亮
You got fabulous tits.
好的
Oh, yeah, there you go.
左手放下来 宝贝
Uh, put your left arm down, honey.
很好 很好
Yeah, that's great. Yeah, good.
好了
All right.
拍完了
Yeah, I think we got it.
好
All right.
现在干什么
What now?
你在这些后面签上你的名字和电♥话♥
You sign your name and number on the back of these,
我再把它们拿给那些人
and I hand them out to some of the fellas.
他们如果喜欢 就会给你电♥话♥
They like what they see, they give you a call.
这是试镜 对吗
This is for an audition, right, you said?
是的 表演 电影
Yeah, it's acting. It's movies.
很多明星都是这样开始的
A lot of stars got their start this way.
你都想象不到有谁
You'd be surprised who.
而且你有朋友也在干这个
Plus, you know, some of your friends are doing it.
有问题就去问
You got concerns, ask around.
问谁
Ask who?
洛瑞塔 夏伊
Loretta, for one. Shay, two.
那个黑女
You know, that colored girl.
-露比 -不 不是象腿姐
- Ruby? - No, not Thunderthighs.
是那个瘦的 长发
No, the little one with all the hair.
达琳都没跟我提起过
Darlene never said nothing to me.
我亲眼看过她的片子
Hey, I've seen her in action myself
就在堕落街上
on one of those machines they got
那个胖子书店里的机器上
down at the fat man's bookstore on the Deuce.
她是后入式
She's getting it doggie style.
一共40
That'll be 40.
你是当真的吗
What, for real?
胶片很贵的 还有我的时间
Film is expensive. My time?
你以后能赚到的钱 你主子会谢谢我的
The money you're gonna earning, your man'll thank me.
你特质不错 亲爱的
You got real attributes, sweetheart.
你会很火的
You're gonna be very popular.
-姑娘们 -文
- Ladies. - Vin.
这里真热闹
This place is busy.
这个点 基本都是刚从办公室下班的
This hour, it's still the office trade.
-晚点人群就会变 -14区的警♥察♥来巡逻了
- Crowd changes later on. - The 1-4 got the wagon out.
-差点毁了我的晚上 -同情你
- Damn near made a mess of my night. - Sorry to hear it.
第一杯我请客 不过你们得注意点分寸
First one's on me, but you gotta be discreet.
我不干涉你们做生意
I don't mind your business,
但金不喜欢你们在这里面揽活
but Kim don't like you bringing it in here.
至少别这么早
Not this early in the night, at least.
不揽活 我保证
Off duty, Scout's honor.
赛尔脱兹矿泉水加青柠
Seltzer water with lime.
汤姆柯林斯鸡尾酒
Tom Collins for me, baby.
好的
You got it.
糖糖
Candy, baby?
"注意分寸"是什么意思
What do "Discreet" mean?
意思是 别露奶♥子♥和屁♥股♥
Um, means don't be flashing tits and ass,
不能在这里拉活
making trade in here.
我也以为是这个意思
That's what I thought it mean.
-你们的酒 -文斯 真棒啊
- Here you go. - Vince, my man.
你挺适合拉皮条
You got some pimp in you.
那是在夸你
It's a compliment.
谢了
Thanks.
你们两个想挖金矿的懒货
Look at you sloppy, gold-shield grubbing motherfuckers.
让开点 各位
Make some room, ladies.
现在在抓醉鬼
We're now the drunk wagon.
-哈迪克斯 -让开 小芭
- Hey, Haddix. - Shove over, Barb.
-三十块加十块 -三十块加五吧
- 30 and 10. - 30 and 5, all in.
不讲价
I'm not bargaining.
你去哪儿了 妞
Where you been, girl?
跟伯尼·沃夫拍照了
Photo shoot with Bernie Wolf.
-你主子知道吗 -CC叫我去的
- Your man know about that? - C.C. told me to.
他说我应该多掌握点手艺
He said I should add more tools to my toolbox.
找伯尼就对了
Well, Bernie'll get you work.
拍片的感觉如何 夏伊
So, what's it like, Shay?
我才刚开始 你问洛瑞塔吧
Well, I'm just starting. Loretta can tell you.
她已经"日光"一年了
She's been sunlighting all year.
-是吗 -什么叫日光
- Really? - What's sunlighting?
就是白天拍电影
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表