剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
As long as the money's right, I don't care.
好吧 这个破地方
Yeah, well, this shithole's
需要好好装♥修♥一下
gonna need work to get it where it needs to be.
这笔钱我出 但别搞太华丽了
Well, that's my cost, but nothing too fancy.
弄得时尚点 但别太花哨
I mean, make it classy, but keep it simple.
-时尚而简约 -对
- Classy but simple. - Yeah.
我想装♥修♥可以交给鲍比
Well, I guess Bobby could handle construction.
两件事
Two things.
你得装个后门
You're gonna wanna rig some kind of back entrance
这样街上的人就不会看见客人们进出这里
so guys can come and go without being seen from the street.
-还要搞个贵宾室 -贵宾室
- And also a VIP room. - VIP?
给土豪准备的
For spenders, you know.
总得弄点高档的房♥间
There needs to be a little high-end in the place.
对 不是所有人都满足于20块的口♥交♥的
Yeah, not everything in life is a $20 drip job, you know.
你做了个正确的决定 文斯
You made a good decision here, Vince.
-会大赚一笔的 -回见 文斯
- This is gonna be real good. - See ya, Vince.
你觉得怎么样
Penny for your fucking thoughts.
有人卖♥♥春 有人买♥♥♥春♥
Someone gonna sell the pussy, someone gonna buy the pussy.
我们只是从中获利而已
We're just landing the cut, man.
好吧
Right.
她得了关节炎什么的
She don't get out the house much '
所以很少出门
cause she got arthritis and everything.
医生没给她开点止疼药吗
Doctor doesn't give her any painkillers?
开了 但她很固执
Yeah, but she's stubborn.
-你认识他吗 -里奇
- You know him? - Richie?
当然认识
Sure.
-他不是你想找的人 -为什么
- You don't want him. - Why not?
里奇不是典型的皮条客
Richie is not exactly the typical mack.
有次 他手下的姑娘殴打他被我抓了
One time, I brought his girl in for beating on him.
看来我需要个更厉害的皮条客 对吗
Guess I need a better pimp, huh?
他们大多数只会给我白眼
Most of the guys just give me the stink eye.
别担心 他们会开口的
Don't worry, they'll start talking.
他们喜欢听自己吹牛逼
They love to hear themselves talk.
我还在想或许你能帮我引见一下
I was hoping maybe you could make some introductions.
或许吧
Maybe.
我会帮你留意的
I'll look into it.
我最近一直在关注
You know, I've been reading about the testimony
纳普委员会[专门调查腐♥败♥警♥察♥]收到的证词
that went over to the Knapp Commission,
目前传出来的就是说警♥察♥受贿
what's coming out now, all that stuff about the pad.
那家伙以前是皇后区的 主要管缉毒
Well, that guy was in Queens, mostly, working narcotics.
说这种现象很普遍
Anyway, it's supposed to be widespread.
他们说所有分局都是这样
They're saying whole precincts.
他们的一面之词而已
So they say.
是真的吗 受贿的事
Is it true? The pad?
我无从得知
I wouldn't know.
我就是想你这对加班的事都这么坦诚
I mean, I just thought you were so up front about the OT--
我也都是从报纸上了解的 和你一样
All I know is what I read in the paper, just like you.
我吃完了 你呢
I'm done. You?
收钱
Got it.
现在请留言
Record your message now.
我打来就是想说
Hey, I'm just calling to say
那天晚上和你在一起非常愉快
what a great time I had with you the other night.
真的很愉快
Really great.
我觉得我们对彼此的了解更进一步了
I feel like we're starting to get to know each other a little.
希望你也有同感
Um... I hope you feel the same.
另外我想问问
And I also wanna check in,
你考虑好了没有
see if you had any more of a handle on
要不要和我一起去参加那个派对
coming to the party with me Saturday night.
有空回我电♥话♥
Okay, call me when you can.
拜拜
Bye.
-太嫩了点吧 -别多管闲事
- Kind of young, ain't she? - Mind your business.
点单 两个鸡蛋加培根
One order up. Two eggs, mesh, bacon.
这是罗德尼
This is Rodney.
你现在跟他了
You're with him now.
-什么 -把自己想成棒球手
- What now? - Think of yourself as a ballplayer.
他们随时都在被交易
They get traded all the time.
我叫柏妮丝
I'm Bernice.
露比 她是蒂凡妮
Ruby. She Tiffany.
-露比吗 -这是我本名 罗德尼
- Ruby? - That's my name, Rodney.
偶尔叫一下不会要了你的命
It wouldn't kill you to use it every now and then.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
他把你开♥苞♥了吗
He broke you in yet?
开♥苞♥
Break me in?
罗德尼 你在让她难堪
Rodney, you're embarrassing her.
她如果这么容易难堪
If she the embarrassing type,
那就入错行了
she in the wrong line of work.
我准备好了
I'm all right.
那就好
That's good.
有件事得提一下
One thing, though.
没人想操一个叫柏妮丝的女孩
Ain't nobody wanna fuck a girl named Bernice.
叫你姜姜吧
I think I'm gonna call you Ginger.
大家跟姜姜打个招呼
Everybody, say hello to Ginger.
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
不怎么喜欢
Not really.
这比露比好听多了 是吗 象腿姐
Well, it's better than Ruby. Ain't that right, Thunderthighs?
别碰我脸
Get your hand out of my face.
一共有多少姑娘
How many girls are we talking about?
我怎么知道
Fuck do I know?
她们每个人都需要一个房♥间 对吧
Well, they each need a room, right?
要什么样的床呢
What kind of bed?
我怎么知道
Fuck do I know?
还有厕所
And a john?
是每个人配一个卫生间还是共用一个马桶
They each need a bathroom or they go out to use the toilet?
我怎么知道
Fuck do I know?
门上要安锁吗
We put locks on their doors?
-我怎么知道 鲍比 -安在门里面
- Fuck do I know, Bobby? - On the inside of the doors.
我们要不要允许她们把自己和顾客锁在屋子里
Do we want them locking themselves in with the customers?
我他妈怎么知道
Fuck do I fucking know?
你根本帮不上忙
You're not much help here.
抱歉
Sorry.
别担心 混♥蛋♥
Don't worry, fucko.
我会把这弄好的
I got this surrounded.
很好
Great.
阿特居然不想来 他不是很喜欢跳舞吗
I can't believe Art didn't wanna come. He loves to dance.
我没约他
I didn't invite him.
他成天用工作当借口躲我 我不干了
This hide-and-seek game that he plays with his job, I'm done.
你指支付你房♥租的工作吗
You mean the job that pays your rent.
-你站哪边的啊 -我是中立人士
- Whose side are you on? - Honey, I'm Switzerland.
我只是觉得在基佬酒吧做酒保
I'm just pointing out that it might be easier to be out
出来玩更方便
when you serve cocktails to old queens for a living.
可我想闯荡世界
Fuck it, I wanna be in the world.
阿特什么时候搬出去
So, when's Art moving out?
等我付得起房♥租的时候
As soon as I can afford my own rent.
-他跟我一起的 -好
- He's with me. - Okay.
天呐 三块钱只跳舞连酒水都不供应吗
Jesus, $3 just to go dancing and they don't even have beers?
没酒没卖♥♥酒执照没突击检查也没人闹事
No booze, no liquor license, no raids, and no mob owners.
-也不盈利 -亲爱的
- And no profit. - Sweetheart,
还有比赚钱更重要的事
some things are more important than the bottom line.
想约会吗
Looking for a date?
嗨 糖糖
Hey there, Candy girl.
化了妆还是遮不住
CoverGirl shit don't quite do it.
你是时装摄影师吗
What are you, a fashion photographer?
不 但我还是要说
No, though I'll say this,
这次看起来
it don't look as bad as
没你去年圣诞节被打得那么严重
that ass whooping you took last Christmas.
-你那次简直没法看 -罗德尼
- Girl, you looked a mess that time. - Rodney.
我在工作
I'm working.
对了...
Yeah, about that...
我一直很想知道你是怎么裂了下巴还能口♥交♥
I always wondered how you gave head with a busted jaw.
手上绑着绷带还能做♥爱♥的
Or turn tricks with that cast on your arm.
等等 那是另一次了
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表