剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我不想说你妻子的坏话
I'm don't wanna say nothing bad about your wife,
要是你们两个复合 就会永远生我气
have you two get back together and have you mad at me forever.
婚姻已经死了 怎么想就怎么说吧
The marriage is dead. Say what you feel.
-死了 -是啊
- Dead? - Yeah.
-真的死了吗 -死透了
- Like, for real dead? - Dead dead.
-百分百 -百分百
- Hundred percent? - Hundred percent.
-没法挽回了 -搞什么 是的
- Never going back? - The fuck? Yes.
好吧
All right.
不得不说安德莉娅依然很漂亮
Well, Drea kept her looks, I'll give her that.
鉴于她的兄弟在监狱 她爸是放高♥利♥贷♥的
And considering her brothers are upstate, her father's a Shylock,
她的其他家人都是一群混♥蛋♥
rest of her family's a pack of fucking scumbag assholes,
她其实没那么糟
She ain't that bad.
但如果她里面外面全都是刺[屌♥]
But if she had as many pricks sticking out of her
她就成箭猪了
as she's had stuck in her, she'd be a fucking porcupine.
去你的
Fuck you.
还接待吗 小文
Still serving, Vinnie?
-你当然要接待了 警官 -我闪了
- For you, Officer? - Okay...
-你们在玩什么 -你想喝什么
- What are you guys playing? - What can I get you?
金利克 蚂蚱
Gin Rickey? Grasshopper?
去你的
Fuck you. Right.
你呢
How about you?
你想听听我今天的经历吗
You wanna hear about my day?
好啊
Yes, I do.
说出来你肯定不信
You won't believe it.
来了
Well, here we go.
你好吗 宝贝
What's happening, baby?
今晚过得好吗
Have a good night?
好吗
All right?
你挣了多少 你挣了多少
What you got for me? What you got?
这是什么 我♥操♥
What is this? Oh, shit.
一百块
It's a Franklin.
穿套装的人的钱很好赚
Three-piece suit was easy money.
可不是
Yeah, I guess so.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
艾什莉 亲爱的
Ashley, honey...
想看下吗
You wanna get a look at this?
百元钞票
It's a hundred-dollar bill.
你应该有阵子没见过这么大的钞票了
I don't think you've seen this kind in a while.
看这边 宝贝 会让你怀旧的
Look here, baby. Gonna make you nostalgic.
不好笑 CC 我今晚赚的钱和她一样多
That ain't funny, C.C. I've pulled in as much as her tonight.
知道 知道 我是在逗你
Yeah, I know, I know. I'm just fucking with you.
-我们今晚能收工了吗 -我也累了
- Yeah, can we call it a night? - Yeah, I'm tired, too.
别这样 每人再接一客
Come on, one more each, ladies.
搞起来 搞起来
Up and at 'em, up and at 'em.
快出发
Let's go.
赶在太阳出来前
Before the sun catches us all.
你在等谁呢 拉里
Who you waiting on, Larry?
达琳
Darlene.
看着我 别的都别管
Keep your eyes on me. Mind nothing else.
-只要在你身边我就能撑过去 -老天
- I can bear it so long as I'm near you. - Oh, jeez.
我上去后 他们会快一点吗
But when I go, will they be quick?
我知道 她吓坏了
I know, she's terrified.
但看着 他会带她挺过去的
But watch, he's gonna get her through it.
再见
Goodbye.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
她爱着他 对吗
She loves him, right?
他知道她爱他吗
Does he know that she loves him?
天呐
Oh, jeez.
直到现在他才有人爱
Nobody loved him until right now,
在生命的尽头
at the end.
这件事比我曾做过的所有事更加有意义
It's a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done.
我将获得前所未有的安宁
It's a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known.
挺不错的 不是吗
It's pretty great, huh?
你看过这本书吗
You ever read the book?
还有书吗
There's a book?
剧终
不 不 可你是个很出色的玩家
No, no, but you're an excellent card player.
虽然现在还没赢 但还是很出色
Well, no luck so far, but still excellent.
要不了多久 你会把我的钱都赢走的
One of these days, you're gonna have all my money.
搞什么
Hey, what the fuck?
所以 你做了什么
So, what'd you do?
在人行道上吐口水吗
Spit on the sidewalk?
她试图在第10街上购买♥♥安♥非♥他♥命♥
She tried to purchase amphetamines over on 10th.
我需要为明天的考试保持清醒
I needed to stay up for an exam tomorrow.
下次试试咖啡
Try coffee next time.
你是学什么的
What are you studying?
我明天考经济学 但我是英语专业的
My exam is for econ, but I'm an English major.
你的英语已经说得很好了
You speak English pretty good already.
你还要去学校学这个吗
You gotta go to more school for that?
我主修文学
I'm studying literature.
比如书吗
Like books?
多数是现代的
Mostly modern stuff.
这个学期我要修一门
Um, this semester I'm taking a class
叫做存在主义和荒谬哲学的课
called Existentialism and the Absurd.
我们读了《局外人》 你知道加缪吗
We read "The Stranger." You know Camus?
法国小说家 存在主义文学大♥师♥ 荒诞哲学的代表人物
我知道沙步
I know Sabu.
演员 主要作品《猛虎大逃亡》
小时候看过他的电影
Saw his pictures when I was a kid.
《森林王子》 之类的
"Jungle Book," like that.
谁有时间去看书
Who has time to read a book?
这里是你的地盘吗 文森特
This your place, Vincent?
我在管理
I manage it.
是你要她们穿成那样的吗
You asked them to dress like that?
那个啊 怎么说呢
Oh, that? That's a whatchamacallit.
这是我今晚想出的创意
Innovation I came up with tonight.
瞧 她们越养眼 赚的小费就越多
See, the better they look, the more tips they make,
还能吸引那些穿西服的进酒吧消费
and it brings in the suit-and-tie trade into the bar.
你有没有想过她们被物化后是什么感觉
Ever wonder what it's like for them to be objectified?
物化 谁
Objecto-who?
说慢点 孩子
You gotta slow down, kid.
我只是个布鲁克林的意大利佬
I'm just a guinea from Brooklyn.
物化就是把一个人当做一个物品
It means treating a person as a thing.
有想过她们会怎么想吗
Ever wonder what they think about that?
我不知道她们怎么想
I don't know what they think.
我只知道她们今晚赚到的钱
All I know is they made more money tonight
比几个月来任何晚上赚到的钱都多
than any night in here in months.
你也可以来干
You know, you could do what they do.
我可以马上让你上岗
I'd put you behind the stick in a second.
我知道我能行 但我会做吗
I know I could. But would I?
也是 我不想让你觉得
Right. I wouldn't want to make you feel
自己是个物品
like, you know, a thing.
你比你看起来要聪明
You're smarter than you let on.
从没有人说过我聪明
No one's ever called me smart before.
从来没有 但还是谢谢你
Not ever, but thank you.
天呐
Christ.
我喝醉了
I'm three sheets.
你准备走了吗 我好了
You ready to go? I'm ready.
我想留下 再喝一杯
Um, I think I'll stay here, have one more.
我会帮她叫车的 丹尼
I'll get her a cab, Danny.
我不收你的钱 警官
Hey, your money's no good here, Officer.
你随时都可以联♥系♥我 艾比
You can get me here any time, Abby,
如果你被警♥察♥抓了的话
in case you get jammed up or whatever.
或者 就是... 你想找个人说话
Or, you know... you just want to talk.
谢谢放我一马
Thanks for giving me a break.
我就是这样 友好警官
That's me, Officer Friendly.
回见 丹尼
See you soon, Danny.
我可不想见到你
Not if I see you first.
你想要的是这个吧
I think this is what you were looking for.
下次别再去地狱厨房♥
Now, next time, you don't go down to Hell's Kitchen
和人♥渣♥打交道了 好吗
and deal with scum, all right?
谢了 但我不需要
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表