剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你觉得这里会有发展吗
when you got this kind of environment here?
我不知道 鲁迪
I don't know, Rudy.
我只是每天工作赚钱
I just go to work every day, make my nut.
得有人来整治这片区域
Yeah. Someone's gotta clean this fucking place up.
不然什么都不会变
Until that happens, ain't nothing gonna change.
嗯 就像水坑里的水一样
Yeah, it's like water that kind of just sits there
永远肮脏
in a puddle, stays grimy.
对 死水
Standing water, right.
不流动
It's stagnant around here.
我们得让水流动起来
We gotta get the water moving again.
你是对这里有兴趣吗
What, you got some interest down here or something?
是的 我在着手了
Some. I'm working on some.
这是我的车 文斯
Here's my car. Vince...
好好干
make this right.
再见 文斯
See you, Vince.
-糖糖小姐的烤饼 -谢谢 宝贝
- Flapjacks for Miss Candy. - Thank you, baby.
不用谢 亲爱的
You're welcome, darling.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
我从没看过这么激烈的比赛
I had never seen such a tight series.
能借个火吗 姐们
Can I get a match, girl?
我不是你姐们 贱♥人♥
I'm not your girl, bitch.
意思是不给了吗
Is that a no?
是的
Yeah.
同行这么多我根本揽不到生意
I can't get no business all crowded up with everyone else.
雪儿 我们不能搬到七个街区外
'Shell, we can't just move seven blocks.
那里是第18分局 警♥察♥不认识你
That's the 18th Precinct. Cops don't know you up there.
你一上街他们就会抓你
They'll pick you up as soon as you set foot on the corner.
只要上几次警车 马上就熟了
A couple of trips in the wagon and we straight.
-懂我意思吗 -是吗
- Know what I'm saying? - Yeah?
那已经在那边干活的怎么办
What about the trade that's already up that way?
你觉得那些老兄会随便让我们过去吗
You think those other macks are just gonna let us move in?
那样我们两个都玩完
That gets us both cut.
里奇 你什么时候能有种点
Richie, how about you ball up sometime?
里奇 问你个问题
Hey, my man Richie, one question--
你要收拾你的婊♥子♥还是让我来
you gonna throttle your bitch or you want me to do it for you?
一切都好 拉里 没事
Sunshine on my shoulders, Larry. It's all right.
-不过谢谢你 -好吧
- But thank you. - All right.
妈咪 你好吗
Hey, Mommy, how you doing?
-我很好 拉里 -确定吗
- I'm good, Larry. - Yeah, you good?
我可以跟你说
I can look at you, tell you good.
一个女孩子单独在外是很危险的
You know, it's dangerous out here for a girl by yourself.
就像在雷区遛狗
It's like walking a dog through a minefield.
你似乎需要一个陪同
You look like you need an escort.
-是吗 -嗯
- I do? - Yeah.
罗德尼都跟我说了一个月了
Rodney's been giving me this talk for a month now.
罗德尼 罗德尼 罗德尼很好
Rodney, Rodney. Look, Rodney cool.
他挺好的
He cool.
但他不懂敏感
No, but he ain't got no sensitivity to him,
不懂隐私
no intimacy.
他不关心人的情况
He ain't curious about the human condition.
而我随时都在关心
I'm curious about that shit all the day.
-搞什么 该死的贱♥人♥ -什么
- Excuse me, Miss Motherfucking Bitch. - What?
你看不到我在聊天吗 回答我
Can't you see I'm talking here? Answer me.
抱歉
Sorry.
操
Damn.
接着我刚才说的 罗德尼不懂敏感
Like I was saying, Rodney ain't got no sensitivity to him.
我不会强行推销
Look, I don't do the hard sell, all right?
等时间到了 一定会到的
When the time comes, and it will come...
你知道上哪找我
...you know where to find me.
我确实知道
That I do.
在我店里的时候
Show some respect for the young ladies
给姑娘们一点尊重 懂吗
when you in my place of business, hear?
懂了 高个
I hear you, stretch.
我们没事的
We good.
穿围裙的王八蛋
Apron-wearing motherfucker.
我需要你帮个忙
Listen, I need a solid.
那个
It's just that, um...
我明天在布朗克斯有个电影活
I'm supposed to shoot a blue tomorrow up in the Bronx,
但我必须去法庭
but I have to be in court.
It's $75.
75?
我在街角就能赚到
I can make that on the corner.
干嘛跑到布朗克斯去
The hell you need to go all the way to the Bronx for?
为了我
For me.
我不想站街
I'm trying to get my ass off the street.
如果我不去和这人见面
And if I totally hang this guy up,
我就会是不受欢迎的人
I'm "Person non gratis."
拜托了
Come on.
你小的时候 难道不想拍电影吗
When you were little, didn't you always want to be in the movies?
75块
75...
该死 你就答应了吧
For fuck's sake, say yes.
好 我去拍电影
Yes. I'll make a fucking movie.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, baby.
-拉里 宝贝 -说
- Larry, baby. - Yeah.
你让我和约翰拍的那个电影
That movie you had me make with that John?
我去了穆尼的店
I went to Mooney's.
胖子穆尼
Fat Mooney?
他在卖♥♥
He's selling it?
貌似除了约翰
Just saying, I don't think nobody paid us
-就没人给我们钱了 -好的
- except for that John. - All right.
我会去调查
I'm gonna look into it,
确保没人占我们便宜
make sure we ain't get took advantage of.
-交给我 -上菜 玛利亚 上菜
- I'm on it. - Plate's up, Maria. Plate's up.
好
Okay.
因为我不觉得
'Cause I don't think--
我说了交给我
I said I'm on it.
老实说
Honestly...
我不知道你是如何所有科都挂掉的
I don't see how you could fail every class.
文学也挂
I mean, literature?
艾比 你喜欢看书的
Abby, you love to read.
明年秋天可以重新申请
You can reapply next fall.
-如果我们给 -我要留下
- If we write to-- - I'm staying.
什么
You're what?
我不回家
I'm not going back home.
你♥爸♥爸现在很生你的气
Your father's so upset with you right now.
他不会帮你的
He won't help you out.
我没要他帮忙
I'm not asking for his help.
那你要怎么过
How are you going to live?
不知道 大家都是怎么过的
I don't know. How does anyone live?
我会去找个工作
I'll get a job.
抱歉 妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
我之前就有预感
I had a feeling.
你需要钱或者遇到麻烦了的话
You need money or you get in trouble,
就来找我 知道吗
you come to me, understand?
好
All right.
你已经数了两次了
That's the second time you've counted it.
-搞什么 -也许我会数第三次
- What the fuck? - Yeah? Maybe I make it three.
托尼 算上工资差额和加班费 一共是360
Tony, your gross was 360 with all the differentials and overtime,
减去5%的兑现费 还有342
less the 5% for cashing it and you're looking at 342.
再除掉税
Then the taxes come out.
老样子 128 还剩214
128, same as ever, and you're looking at 214,
也就是信封里装的钱
which is what's in the envelope.
别激动 鲍比
Don't get your panties in a twist, Bobby.
这是我的薪水支票
This is my paycheck here.
另外一边也是这样
Same as the other tower.
排队行进缓慢 因为都要数很多次来确认
Line goes slow 'cause they all count it four times to make sure.
下周就会快点了 下下周
Next week will be faster. Week after that,
他们会拿着信封就走人
they'll just take the envelopes and walk.
等着看吧
You'll see.
带了给鲁迪的名义工钱吗
Get the make-work money for Rudy?
再见
See ya.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表