剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我把我的妞带来城北了
Brought my stable uptown.
我们要在我住的地方过夜
We're gonna spend the night at my permanent crib.
让她们都感觉很特别 知道吗
Gonna make them both feel special, you know?
就像你之前教我的一样
Like how you taught me how to do.
要想控制她们的身体 得先控制她们的思想
You want to control the bodies, you need to control the mind.
没错
That's right.
你还在干这行吗 埃斯
So,so, what, you still in it, Ace?
没怎么干了
Ah, I slowed down.
我的膝盖不行了
And my knees is all fucked up.
我有不祥之兆
I read the writing on the wall.
老天告诉我该收手了
Told me to pull back.
什么意思
What you mean?
你在堕落街上做生意 对吗
You operate on the Deuce, right?
看看周围吧 兄弟
Take a look around, brother.
任何人都可以往机器里投硬币
Any man can drop a quarter in a machine
边看别人做♥爱♥边掏出自己的家伙
and pull on his rod while he's watching people fucking.
他们每天都在电影院里这样搞
They do it in the movie theaters in every day of their lives.
现在男人都不用问女人
Man don't even have to ask a woman.
她们就直接内♥裤♥一脱躺在床上
She just drop her panties and get in the bed.
就算是丑逼
Even ugly motherfuckers
也不用花钱买♥♥♥春♥了
don't have to pay for pussy no more.
这就是他们所谓的自♥由♥[免费]性♥爱♥
That's why they call it free love.
操 听我说
Fuck. Listen, man.
鸡总是会存在的 对吗
Always gonna be hos, right?
她们永远都需要一个男人
And they always gonna need a man
来帮她们管钱
to hold their money.
生意还不错 埃斯
Business is good, Ace.
你应该回来继续干
You should get back in the game.
我需要辆新车
I need me a new ride,
我一点儿也不喜欢你们现在开的车
and I don't even like them cars y'all driving nowadays.
跟箱子似的
They all look like boxes to me.
我曾有一辆59年的凯迪拉克黄金帝国
I had me a '59 El D.
红白的
Red over white, you know.
比亚里茨那款
That Biarritz edition?
有五米七长后面还有个巨大的尾翼
225 inches long with them big-ass motherfucking fins
四盏尾灯
and them four taillights.
那车真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
That motherfucker was beautiful.
行了 埃斯
Come on, man, Ace.
你可以找到一辆状况良好的
You could find you one in good shape.
再次出山
Get out there again.
男人要知道什么时候该退出舞台
A man has to know when to step off the stage.
我辉煌过了
I had my day in the sun.
我的女人来了
Ah, there's my woman.
你好 梅尔文
Hey, Melvin.
-埃斯 -嗯
- Ace. - Hmm?
我来吧
Please.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
再见 年轻人
I'll see you around, young man.
-我给你买♥♥了奶油胡桃 -奶油胡桃
- I got you butter pecan. - Butter pecan.
我喜欢
You got me.
我们还得去雷氏药房♥买♥♥药
We still need to go by the Rexall and get the medicine.
行 甜心
All right, sugar.
-汤米 -什么事
- Tommy? - Yeah?
我不是黑帮的吧
I'm not a made guy or nothing, right?
当然不是
Fuck, no.
但我和你们是一伙的 对吗
But I'm with you, right?
这究竟意味着什么
So, what does that mean, exactly?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你今晚怎样
How you doing tonight?
我知道你喜欢我 宝贝
I know you like what you see, baby.
你好吗
How you doing?
丰乳翘臀 我知道你喜欢
Hey, juicy wrap. I know you love it.
亲爱的 你怎么看起来最这么闷闷不乐
Hey, sugar. What you looking so glum for?
你今晚约会吗
You dating tonight?
没事的 别害羞 宝贝
It's all right, you don't gotta be shy, baby.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我知道你看见我了 宝贝
I know you see me, baby.
我知道你看见我了
I know you see me.
你们别害羞
Y'all don't gotta be shy.
操
Shit.
随时为您效劳
At your service.
你从哪冒出来的
Where your shadow at?
在餐厅里上厕所
In the diner using the head.
你在街上干什么
What you doing on the street?
我以为你在 你懂的
I thought you were, you know...
我在里面没什么人选
I wasn't getting chosen all that much on the inside.
在街上 口味特殊的人会来找我
Out here, men with special taste, they find me.
你是说...
You mean to tell me--
提醒你一下 我是个胖女孩
I'm a big girl in case you didn't notice.
我只看到你有双迷人的眼睛
All I notice are those beautiful eyes.
该死 奥斯顿
Damn, Alston.
我有阵子没免费接过客了
Been a while since I gave it away,
但我可能要为你破次例了
but I might have to make an exception with you.
我有对象了
I'm spoken for.
至少我觉得是这样
At least I think I am.
跟我说说
Tell me something.
你这样的人怎么能当警♥察♥
How a dude like you get to be a cop?
今晚过得怎样
How you doing tonight?
喜欢我吗 宝贝
Like what you see, baby?
我能和你约个会吗
Can I make you date for a little bit?
不需要很久
Won't take me long.
看什么看
Yeah, what are you looking at?
不是艾迪·索伦帝诺 是艾迪·布科
Not Eddie Sorrentino, Eddie Buccho.
那是谁
Oh, which one is that?
特维斯特的一个手下
The one in Twist's crew.
莱弗茨大道上的特维斯特吗
Twist over on Lefferts?
-那帮废物 -是的 那帮废物
- That bunch of fucking humps? - Yeah, that bunch.
操 不
Fuck, no.
贩毒的恶棍
Mm, candy store gangsters.
他们都不是黑帮的
Not one of them's made.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - Nope.
公平点 伙计们
Hey, hey, hey. Keep it fair, fellas.
一个一个来
One at a time.
那家伙是谁
Who the fuck is that?
你是鲁弗斯吗
You Rufus?
是的 进来吧
Yeah. Come on.
都在这了
It's all there.
看起来没少
Looks right.
把东西给我
Give me the stuff.
什么东西
What stuff?
就那东西
The shit.
别唬我了
Stop fucking around.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart.
给你
Here you go.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
转过身去
Turn around.
直接带我去辖区里的警局
Just take me to the precinct.
我认识奥斯顿 哈迪克斯 那伙人我都认识
I know Alston, Haddix, and all those guys.
我们不是纽约警局的 亲爱的
We're not NYPD, hon.
我们是联调局的
We're federal.
你买♥♥的量够判很久了
You just bought quantity. You're looking at long time.
除非你能和我们好好聊聊那个送你进来
Unless you wanna speak on that bold, cowboy-looking brother
看起来像个牛仔的放肆哥们
who sent you in here.
或许之后我们能帮你
Maybe then we can help you out.
走吧
Come on.
-那个箱子能给我吗 -可以
- Can I get that crate? - Yeah.
什么事
Yeah?
好吧
Okay. All right.
好 有消息告诉我
Okay, let me know.
哈维打电♥话♥来了
That was Harvey.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表