剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I know a spot serves it all day.
只是早餐
It's just breakfast, that's all.
给我做伴
Keep me company.
CC不喜欢一个人吃饭
C.C. don't like to eat alone.
CC
C.C.
没错 你呢
That's right. And you are?
-洛瑞 -洛瑞
- Lori. - Lori.
很高兴认识你 洛瑞
Pleased to make your acquaintance, Lori.
我们走吧
Let's get going.
我想让你看看我的坐骑
I want you to check out my short.
那是凯迪拉克吗
Is that a Cadillac?
正是凯迪拉克
God damn right it's a Cadillac.
准确说是定制的埃尔多拉多
Customized El-D, to be exact.
你好吗 小子
Yo, what it look like, little man?
-给 -谢谢
- Damn. - That's it.
我从没坐过凯迪拉克
I never rode in a Cadillac before.
马上就要坐了
Well, gonna ride in one now.
小心你的头 宝贝
Watch your head, baby.
很漂亮吧
Pretty, right?
你怎么有这些东西
Why do you have all this stuff?
我是卖♥♥衣服的
Oh, I'm in sales.
听着 宝贝
Look here, baby,
我不想挑剔什么的
I'm not being critical or nothing like that.
你是个漂亮的年轻姑娘 但你身上的衣服
You a lovely young lady, but that outfit you're wearing,
一股乡土气息 懂我意思吗
it says "small-town girl," see what I'm saying?
这样吧 你从这衣架上挑几件衣服
Tell you what, I'm gonna let you pick out some new things
好让你看上去更纽约一点
from that rack so you can look, you know, more New York.
你想要 对吗
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
操 CC
Shit, C.C.!
我来自明尼苏达 这里面大多数衣服
I'm from Minnesota, and I wouldn't be caught dead
我死都不会穿
in most of that shit.
这真是纽约吗
Is this really New York fucking City,
还是我从克利夫兰的灰狗巴士上掉了下来
or did I fall off the Greyhound in Cleveland?
不需要给你推销了 是吧
Ain't no need for the rest of the sales pitch, is there?
-早餐 -好
- Breakfast. - Yeah.
如你们所见 有很多
As you see, there are a number
含糊其辞的谬误 要么是
of equivocation fallacies either traveling
从普遍到特定
from the general to the specific,
要么反过来
or vice versa,
但更常见的是对三段论的操纵
but even more common is the manipulation of a syllogism
一个关键术语的不同意思被替代
in which different meanings of a key term are substituted.
词源谬误
Etymological fallacies...
我刚讲到哪了
Uh, hell, where was I?
三段论
Syllogisms.
-词源谬误 -对
- Etymological fallacies. - Right.
词源谬误
Yes, etymological fallacies.
-觉得你很逗 是吗 -什么
- Think you're pretty funny, don't you? - What?
蒙蒂塞洛已经比了第四场比赛
The fourth had already run at Monticello.
-你在赛后才给我下注 -蒙蒂塞洛
- You past-posted me. - Monticello?
赌注无效 没了
That bet is dead. It's killed.
你还欠汤米所有钱 包括今天的利息
You still owe Tommy everything including today's fig.
他受够了这一切
He's fucking sick of this bullshit.
-各位 -你还在逗我们吗 弗兰奇
- Okay, guys? - You still being funny, Frankie?
脑袋想再挨一下吗
Gonna get another dent in that head.
-我是文森特 -他是那个卑鄙小人 对吗
- My name's Vincent. - He's the mook, right?
-应该是 -看
- Yeah. I think so. - Look.
你有个哥哥
You got a brother?
据我所知 是的
Last I heard, yeah.
他在哪
Where the fuck is he?
越南
Vietnam.
什么
Fuck you say.
弗兰奇 他加入了海军陆战队
Frankie-- he enlisted, joined the Marines
因为他欠纽约的每一个人
because he owes everybody in New York fucking City.
听说他已经是战争英雄了
Yeah, I hear he's already a war hero.
他们要封他为中士还是上校什么的
They're gonna make him a sergeant or colonel or whatever.
吃完了吗
You done?
你觉得怎么样 宝贝
What you think, baby?
非常好 你们真会做菜
Real good. You can burn.
那个香肠是什么
What was that sausage thing?
半熏香肠
That's a half-smoke, girl.
明尼苏达没有这些东西吧
Guess they don't have those up in the Lakes, huh?
我是第一次吃
First time for me.
明尼苏达只有冰球运动员和小母牛
Onliest thing they got up in Minnesota is hockey players and heifers.
-怎么样啊 里奇 -挺好
- What it look like, Richie? - Everything is everything.
挺好
Everything is everything, man.
他不一样
He's different.
里奇是顺其自然的那种
Yeah, Richie just go with the flow, you know.
不是激进派
Ain't the aggressive type.
所以他只有一个姑娘
That's why he only has one girl.
不是每个人都能成功的 懂我意思吗
Not everybody gets to be successful, see what I'm saying?
不过你会成功
But you gonna be.
你知道
You know...
当我看到你从大巴上下来时
when I saw you come off that bus,
我就知道我们注定要在一起
I knew we was meant to be together.
你什么都不用担心
You ain't gotta worry about nothing.
我们有煎蛋 培根 咖啡
All right, we got fried eggs, bacon, and we got a cup of coffee.
两勺奶油和一颗糖
Two creams and one sugar.
失陪下 宝贝
Excuse me, baby.
我们要有新的姿态 好吗
We about to have a new attitude around here, all right?
知道吗 洛瑞塔 沉着点
Got that, Loretta? Steady on it.
我们没问题吧
We straight, right?
-是的 拉里 今晚很重要 -好
- Yes, Larry. Gonna be a big night. - All right.
达琳 今晚努力点 懂吗
Now, Darlene, ain't no laying back tonight, you hear me?
当然 爹地
All for you, Daddy.
今晚有个熟客
You know I got a regular tonight.
看 这不就到手了一个猎物
See, that's one in the tank.
-给我 芭芭拉 -等我涂完
- Give me that, Barbara. - When I'm done, girl.
拉里·布朗会请你们吃晚餐作为回报
Larry Brown gonna buy you girls a nice dinner in return,
好吗
all right?
-听到没 洛瑞塔 -没问题 爹地
- Hear me, Loretta? - We got you, Daddy.
给你 宝贝
Here you go, baby.
吸一口会让你神清气爽
Take a hit of this freeze and wake your ass up.
谢谢你 爹地
Thank you, Daddy.
可别爱上它
Don't fall in love with it.
-好了 -给我吧
- Okay, come on. - Give it here.
餐好了 玛丽 快上菜
Plate's up, Marie. Plate's up!
你说什么
What do you say?
不 宝贝 什么事都没有
No, baby, this ain't no thing.
我刚认识她 她需要安顿 仅此而已
She's just someone I met that I need to settle, that's all.
她不会抢了你的位置 放心吧
She's not gonna take your place. You can believe that.
听着 你是我的私藏 你知道的
Look here, girl, you're my bottom, you know this.
我累了 CC
I be tired, C.C.
是吗
Yeah?
知道吗
You know what?
等你今晚下班回家了
When you come home from work tonight,
我会让你泡个澡
I'm gonna give you a bath
然后好好操你一顿
and then I'm gonna fuck you so good,
让你想起我们为什么在一起
you gonna remember why we together.
一点不带马虎 你看怎么样
On the for-real side. How that sound?
-就我们俩吗 -就我们俩 宝贝
- Just you and me? - Just you and me, baby.
那天我像往常一样出门买♥♥东西
Getting fucking groceries like every fucking day.
大白天的 他在外面
Middle of the fucking day, he's outside.
我们对视了一下 打了照面
We fucking make eye contact. We look eye to eye, right?
他知道我要干什么
He knows what I want to fucking do.
我也知道他要干什么
And I know what he wants to fucking do.
我觉得他要跑了
I think he's gonna fucking run.
他用他那傻♥逼♥似的
He's looking at me with
大眼珠子死死盯着我
these big fucking googly mongoloid eyes, right?
今天我去投钱 别担心 小文
I got the drop tonight. Don't worry about that, Vinnie.
我能赶他们走吗
Can I give them last call?
赶他们 不行 他们待到多晚你都得伺候
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表