剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
嗯
Yeah.
你穿那个很帅
You're a prize in that.
有人来了
Avon calling.
快去啊
Come on. Go.
两周前那个呢
Where's the one from two weeks ago?
那个巧克力色姑娘
The little chocolate cherry?
她们都是巧克力色姑娘
They're all chocolate cherries.
除了那个
Except that one.
她是香草奶油 或者奶油蛋糕
She's vanilla cream. Maybe a Twinkie.
他是说姜姜
He means Ginger.
-你想要姜姜 -对
- You want Ginger? - Yeah.
姜姜呢
Where the hell is Ginger?
还以为你一小时前就下班了
Thought you punched out an hour ago.
柏妮丝 去干活
Bernice, you're up.
有个喜欢你的回头客
Got a return that likes you.
快
Come on.
就她们两个
What, only two of them?
那好吧 她
Fine, her.
她 你确定吗
Her? You sure?
鲍比 鲍比 救命
Bobby, Bobby, help!
鲍比
Bobby!
-操 什么情况 怎么办 -她磕了药
- Shit! What the fuck? What do we do? - She on that shit.
有冰块吗 听说放冰块能弄醒人
You got ice? I heard you put ice on her, it wakes her up.
那都是傻♥逼♥街头传言
That's some stupid ghetto folk shit right there.
我是这么听说的
It's what I heard.
你觉得在她奶♥子♥上擦冰水
You think rubbing frozen water on her titties
能把她血液里的那玩意洗出去吗
is gonna help wash this shit out of her blood?
快 鲍比 帮帮我
Come on, Bobby, help me, man.
好了
All right.
车在后面
Van is out back.
-最近的医院在哪 -罗斯福还是圣克莱尔
- What's the closest hospital? - Roosevelt or St. Clare's.
提高贷款 再回来
Raise your loan, then come back.
我们永远会为你留座的 朋友
We always have a seat for you, my friend.
乔治 你死之前这事没玩 知道吗
George, it ain't over till you got pennies on your eyes, okay?
像之前一样 我只认美元
Like before, I only see dollars.
保罗
Hey, Paul.
你这样的好姑娘怎么在这种地方
What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
我是妓♥女♥
I'm a whore.
但并不代表你是坏人 对吗
Well, doesn't make you a bad person, does it?
事实上 我最成功的
In fact, some of my most
几段关系就是跟妓♥女♥
successful relationships have been with hookers.
而我有成百上千段
And I've had hundreds and hundreds
成功的关系
of very successful relationships.
准备好了吗
Ready?
小艾 你能在文斯回来前帮忙看着酒吧吗
Abs, can you cover the bar until Vince gets back?
我看演出要迟到了
I'm late for the show.
演出 什么演出
Show? What show?
-其实是派对 -派对
- It's a party, actually. - A party?
托德去年夏天
Yeah, Tod here was in a
在火岛上拍了一部电影
movie that shot on Fire Island last summer.
现在快放映100天了
Now it's run for 100 days.
是吗 电影叫什么
Yeah? And what's the name of the movie?
-《沙滩上的男孩》 -《沙滩上的男孩》
- "Boys in the Sand." - "Boys in the Sand."
古装动作片吗
That's that sword and sandal kind of thing?
像《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》那样的
Like "Lawrence of Arabia" or whatever?
是的
Yeah, like that.
你想看电影吗 弗兰克
You interested in seeing a movie, Frank?
看情况
It depends.
我能带个伴吗
Can I get a plus-one on it?
我这身打扮不适合去电影派对吧
Mm, jeez, I don't know if I'm dressed for a movie party.
拜托 你不要太性感
Please, you look hotter than balls.
你说呢
What do you say?
帮我们穿针引线 我和
Hook us up. Me and, uh...
-艾什莉 -我和艾什莉
- Ashley. - Me and Ashley.
我们和你们俩来个四人约会
We'll go double date with you two.
就像多比·吉利斯一样[情景喜剧《学府趣事》]
It'll be like Dobie fucking Gillis.
《沙滩上的男孩》
"Boys in the Sand," Huh?
-会开阔弗兰奇的眼界 -好吧
- Yeah, it'll broaden Frankie. - Okay.
你多快能喝完
Hey, how fast can you down that?
我们快赶不上走红毯了
We're late for the red carpet.
好了
Here we go!
他们说要留院观察她一晚
They're saying they're gonna keep her overnight.
好
Okay.
你要想的话我可以留在这
I can hang if you want me to.
那好 谢了
Okay, yeah. Thanks.
-我去吃晚饭了 -嗯
- I'm gonna grab dinner. - Yeah.
-她死了吗 -没
- She dead? - No.
还早着呢
Not even a little.
黑弗兰奇说他们给她打了盐酸吗♥啡♥注射液
Black Frankie says they gave her that Narcan stuff.
她会没事的 把我吓惨了
She's gonna be okay. Jesus, that fucked me up.
这种事我得负责
Like, I gotta be in charge of shit like that
你懂吗
coming down, you know?
-夏伊一直有毒瘾 -当然了
- Shay been having a problem. - I'll say!
-你给雷吉打电♥话♥了吗 -去他妈的雷吉
- You call Reggie? - Fuck Reggie!
我是要选人吗
Is this the selection?
后面还有一个 不过她刚接了
There's one in the back, but she just started
一个客人 所以就她们了
with someone, so, yeah, here you go.
-她 -不行
- Her. - No.
她刚休息完 所以
She's, uh, just finishing her break, so.
达琳怎么样
How about Darlene here?
好吧 达琳
Okay. Darlene.
你搞什么
The fuck is that?
你把他们都赶走了我怎么赚钱
I can't make any money if you're chasing them away.
这是你本该赚到的钱
What you would've made.
陪我坐会儿
Just sit here with me for a little while.
我还有点惊魂未定
I'm still a little bit upset here.
老天
Jesus Christ.
这他妈是什么电影
Fuck is this fucking movie?
注意了 下个片段有我
Get ready. I'm in the next vignette.
"片段" 什么是片段
"Vignette." What the fuck is a vignette?
保罗
Hey, Paul.
还说像《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》
"Lawrence of Arabia," Huh?
这是带有片段和鸡♥巴♥的
But "Lawrence of Arabia"
《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》
with vignettes and fucking ball sacks.
我习以为常了
Just a regular night for me.
沙滩上就不能有一个女孩吗
I mean, couldn't there be just one girl in the sand?
比如在那个沙丘后面
Maybe behind one of the fucking dunes right there?
别看这部分
Don't-- don't watch this part.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你好 -嘿
- Hello. - Hey.
艾丽克斯对你评价很高
Alex speaks very highly of you.
你也一样
Yeah, I could say the same about you.
我穿过前厅的时候
Oh, the house detective picked up on me
-警卫注意到了我 -他们总这样
- as I went through the lobby. - They always do.
他们关心他们的客人
They're looking out for their guests.
他们懂得分寸
And they are discreet.
你喜欢怎么来
So, what would you like?
喝点酒
Some drinks.
晚餐
Dinner.
抱歉我没有请你
Forgive me for not offering you seating
到下面餐厅吃饭
at the restaurant downstairs.
我妻子和我在纽约
My wife and I have a lot of...
-嗯 -有很多朋友
- Yeah. - ...friends in New York.
没关系
It's no problem.
我们来点传统的怎么样
How about we start with some old-fashioneds?
我去
Oh, Jesus Christ!
靠
The fuck?
你不喜欢吗
You didn't dig it?
看不懂剧情
I couldn't follow the plot.
类似奇幻电影
It was like a fantasy thing.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表