剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我来还本金 好吗
Look, I'll cover the original bets, all right?
每星期一千 二十周还清
A thousand a week for the next 20 weeks,
但以我的工资根本付不起利息
but on my salary there's no way I'm gonna catch up to the vig.
让我先把赌金还上
Let me start with the money on the bets,
然后我会逼他
then I'll lean on him to get it right
有了钱再把剩下的还上
with the rest as soon as he's flush.
我个人很同情你 但恐怕
Personally, I hear you, but I'm afraid
我上面的人不会听这套
the others I work for, they won't listen.
那你要我怎么办
The fuck can I do?
听着 如果我能让这间酒吧保持火爆
Look, I keep this bar hot,
也许我每星期能赚一千块 运气好的话
maybe I'll clear 1,000 a week, if I'm lucky.
想要更多钱 得要更多时间
You want more, it's gonna take more time.
我会把你的话传达给我的人
I will take that message back to my people.
但如果你见到你哥哥
But if you see your brother,
告诉他把钱还清他才能继续玩
tell him that he's cut off until he gets right.
堕落街上已经传开
The word is out on the Deuce.
-他不能再下注了 -我没意见
- His bets do not play. - That's fine with me.
行 这里看起来很不错
Right. Place looks good.
从一个著名西区罪犯手里购买♥♥安♥非♥他♥命♥
Observed copping amphetamines from a known West Side skel.
我还有事
I got something to do.
我搭档 奥斯顿警官
My partner, Officer Alston,
会替我照顾你的
will look out for you while I'm gone.
学生吗
Student?
纽约大学的
Nyu.
纽约大学
NYU.
在地狱厨房♥购买♥♥安♥非♥他♥命♥
Trying to cop speed in Hell's Kitchen.
很明显你不蠢
You're obviously not stupid.
但你知不知道这样做有多蠢
But do you know how stupid that is?
你应该不会有事
I think you'll be all right.
鸭肉沙拉
Duck salad.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
宝贝 你好啊
Baby, how you doing?
喜欢我吗
You like what you see?
今晚想约会吗
You looking for a date tonight?
让我带你乐一乐
I'll show you a little bit of fun,
想约会吗 宝贝
You looking for a date, baby?
要吗
Yeah?
你在放我爱听的歌♥吗 宝贝
You playing my song, baby?
今晚寂寞吗
You lonely tonight?
可以借个火吗
You got a light?
给根烟抽就有
If you're passing those out, we do.
正想来一根
That is what I need.
你是...
You're,
象腿姐 就像广♥告♥里说的那样
Thunderthighs, as advertised.
也给我一支
Give me one of those, will you?
给 宝贝
Here, baby.
CC说我应该和你们谈谈
C.C. said I should come rap to you all some,
熟悉下情况
get myself up to speed.
-谢谢 宝贝 -你叫什么 姑娘
- Thanks, sugar. - What's your name, girl?
洛瑞
Lori.
你呢
You?
糖糖
Candy.
你额头上就印着"我是新来的"
You got "New in town" stamped on your forehead.
该死的CC抢你抢得可真快
Fucking C.C. snapped you up quick.
我犯错了吗
I make a mistake in that?
CC想让女人都跟他们一样
C.C. wants women just like the rest of them.
穿一样的衣服 在不同日子接客
Same suit, different day.
你又不是没站过街
It's not like you haven't been around the block before, right?
没在这一带站过
Not this block.
我在里昂酒吧见了几个皮条客
I met some of the players at Leon's.
有个叫雷吉·劳夫的 还有个穿棕色西装的
This guy named Reggie Love and some dude in a brown suit.
拉里·布朗
Larry Brown.
离拉里远点 他容易激动
Stay away from Larry. He raises up quick.
他的姑娘们都缺父爱
His girls got daddy issues.
我们不都是吗
Don't we all?
有个嬉皮士风格的
Some, uh, hippie-looking cat.
-里奇 -温柔里奇还可以
- Richie? - Gentle Richie's cool,
但你从里奇那儿挣不到钱
but you ain't gonna make no money with Richie.
你和谁一起
Who are you with?
我和蒂凡妮跟罗德尼一起
Me and Tiffany are with Rodney.
你呢
What about you?
你的老板是谁
Who's your man?
没有老板 只有我自己
No man, just me.
没有老板
No man?
那要怎么干活
How's that work?
你得更努力工作
You gotta work a little harder.
得更小心谨慎
You gotta be a little more careful.
有时嫖♥客♥会骗你钱
Sometimes a guy will burn you for some cash
或者皮条客会逼迫你干活
or a player will press you for a moment or two,
但我没关系
but it works for me.
我需要别人拉皮条 否则我就会犯懒
Me, I need pimping. Otherwise I tend to get lazy.
我能打个电♥话♥吗
Can I make a phone call?
用不着
You're not gonna need it.
今晚算你走运
It's your lucky night.
我正好要下班了
You caught me at the end of my shift, so.
什么意思
I don't understand.
佛拉纳根警官不想
Officer Flanagan doesn't want to bother
走程序登记和按指纹
with processing and fingerprinting.
他有其他事要做
He's got other fish to fry.
我送你回宿舍
I'll drop you off at your dorm.
夜里地铁不安全
Subway's not safe this time of night.
我猜猜 路上你会停车
Let me guess, you're gonna stop
喝杯鸡尾酒 也许是开胃酒
and have a cocktail on the way, an aperitif, perhaps?
这主意不错
There's an idea.
喝酒的同时给艾比做咨♥询♥
Yeah, give Abby here some counseling over a drink or two.
谢谢你的水
Thanks for the water.
小心点
Mind yourself out there, hear?
艾伦
Ellen!
来杯姜汁汽水
How about a ginger ale?
为了颜色好看 往里面加点皇冠威士忌
Put a little Crown Royal in it, you know, for color.
宝贝弟弟
Baby brother.
上班族
Working stiff.
-你去哪了 -皇后区
- Where the fuck you been? - Queens.
你去皇后区干什么
Fuck you doing in Queens?
那边还收我的赌注
Well, they still take my bets there.
-你还在下注 -我赢了 四千块呢
- You're still betting? - Winning. I'm up 4,000.
胡扯 我看看
Bullshit. Let me see.
胡扯 看看这个
Bullshit? Look at that.
-搞什么 -这笔钱要给那个生气的意大利佬
- What the fuck? - This is going to that unhappy dago
他几小时前来吧里找你
sitting down on that barstool a couple hours ago looking for you,
要我给他三万块
leaning on me for 30 large.
谁 汤米·朗格
Who? Tommy Longo?
他来找你了 他来找你干什么
He came to you? Why the fuck did he come to you?
可能是因为你在皇后区
Maybe because you were in Queens.
去他的吧
Fuck him.
不 弗兰奇 不能这样
No, Frankie. We don't fuck him.
这钱能给无知堕落的你买♥♥一两周时间
This is gonna buy your ignorant, degenerate ass a week or two.
我一直都说你没意思 你刚好证明了
You know, I always said you was no fun. You just proved it.
-是吗 妈妈毁了你 -是啊
- Yeah? Well, Ma ruined you. - Yeah.
谢了 美女
Thanks, doll.
怎么
What?
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
有什么新鲜事
So, what's new?
关于我吗
Me?
我从多米尼克那辞职了
Quit on Dominic.
是啊 从安德莉娅的房♥子搬出来
Yeah, moved out of the house on Andrea.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我在河这岸找到一间房♥
I got a room this side of the river.
我们彻底分了
I'm done, out for good.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Positive.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表