剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I get it.
他们就能在里面打飞机
You know, so they can jerk off in there.
这简直就是梦想成真
This is really like a dream come true for me, you know?
-不错 -我给她化妆
- That's great. - I'll do her makeup.
好 我们先从听诊器开始拍
All right, we're gonna start on the stethoscope
然后拍床那边
and then pan over to the bed.
-测量下 -这很简单
- Measure it out. - It's so easy.
别盯着摄影机看
Just don't look at the camera.
别看那个给你指令的人
Don't look at the guy giving directions.
假装你从没这么享受过
Pretend like you like it way more than you ever would.
这个我有经验
Yeah, been there.
你吃了药吗 这些人都不用避孕套的
You on the pill? 'Cause the guys don't use condoms.
-吃 每天都吃 -准备好化妆了吗
- Oh, yeah, every day. - You ready for makeup?
嗯
Yes.
-好了吗 -嗯
- Am I ready? - Yeah.
都弄好了
All set.
-谢谢 -我也准备好了
- Thanks. - I feel ready.
看看你那一帧
Let me see your frame.
-摄影机就是嫖♥客♥ -我没法开始
- The camera's the john. - I can't get ready...
上摄影机
Fuck the camera.
好
Right.
我从这看不到她的阴毛
I can't see her bush from all the way down there.
-有什么事吗 -CC
- May I help you? - C.C.
这他妈是谁
Who the fuck is this?
-我找过你 -听说了 你到处找我
- I was looking for you. - Yeah, so I heard, high and low.
-怎么 你是皮条客吗 -老兄
- So, uh, what? You're the mack now? - Hey, guy.
把裤子穿上 王八蛋 小心感冒
Put your pants on, motherfucker, before you catch a cold.
我不想惹麻烦 好吗
Hey, I don't want no trouble, all right?
我没有坑你的姑娘
I'm on the up-and-up with your girl, here.
我怎么不知道
Didn't know.
一百块吗
A hundred?
你在房♥间里一小时就能赚一百
You can turn a hundred in the room in an hour.
而你走了都快两小时了
You've been gone damn near two.
有吗
I have?
你还有一百块吗 正大光明先生
You got another one of them C-notes, Mr. Up-and-up.
-我们有言在先 -当然 但我们没有
- We had an arrangement. - Sure, but we didn't.
-免得你闹事 --他还要付40块
- To keep the peace. - Mm. And $40 from him.
-我吗 -什么
- Me? - What?
对 操♥我♥的姑娘就要付钱
Yeah, you fuck my girl, you pay.
40块 可以操一半口一半
$40's good for half-and-half.
CC 你这样收了两份钱了
C.C., baby, you pay for the fuck or the hour, not both.
怎么 你成我经理了吗
Oh, what, you're my fucking business manager now?
别多管闲事
Just stay out of my shit.
-换衣服 -拜托 我们马上开拍了
- Get dressed. - Please, we're ready to shoot here.
时间就是金钱 胖子 这个道理你还不懂吗
Time is money, fat boy, or did you not learn that yet?
我真没钱了
Yeah, and I'm tapped out!
-拜托了 -"拜托了"
- Please. - "Please."
这事拜托不了
There ain't no please about it.
-我们走 -天呐
- Let's go! - Jesus.
等等 小乔
No, wait. Jos.
-真的吗 -嗯 你也是
- Seriously? - Yes. You, too.
你得还我 哈维
You're paying me back on this, Harvey.
全款已付
Paid in full.
你们现在可以开拍了
You may now roll the motherfucking camera.
你今晚心情不错啊
You're in a good fucking mood tonight.
我明天有约会了
I pulled a date for tomorrow.
是吗 那你今晚可得把菊花洗干净
Yeah? You better wash your asshole tonight.
大多数男人不喜欢你那里脏脏的
Most guys don't like it when you're dirty down there.
我估计现在
So, I suppose by now
你们已经很熟悉新的收费标准
you're all familiar with the new fee schedule
以及停车规则
and parking restrictions out here.
以后会持续下去
And it's only gonna stay this way.
不止是这个假期
Not just through the holidays,
要一直到二月
but all the way into February.
我先跟你们说一声
I mean, I'm just letting you know.
-二月 真的吗 -至少吧
- February? For real? - At least.
堕落街和49街之间的每个角落都禁止
Every corner between the Deuce and 4-9 has been indicted.
各位 给你们个建议
If I was you, gentlemen,
如果有人提议
I would take strong consideration
让你们的妞们不必继续站街 好好考虑下吧
for any offer that moves your ladies off the pavement.
那是个好提议
That offer is a good offer.
-该死的斯威尼 -臭条子
- Goddamn Sweeney. - Pigs!
这是干什么
The fuck was that about?
不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the lift.
你今天带来那个姑娘太紧张了
That girl you brought in today was too nervous.
慢慢就好了
Ah, she'll get better.
下次什么时候开拍
So, when's the next shoot?
下次 三周 或者一个月后
Next? Three weeks, a month.
-什么 -怎么 电影制♥作♥要花时间的
- What? - What? I mean, these things take time.
我们要剪辑 洗印 再寄给发行商...
We gotta edit, print, send it to distro...
-我可以帮你 -我得过段时间才有钱
- I can help with that. - ...I gotta wait to get paid.
-艾琳 -哈维 我跟着你拍这些片子
- Eileen, I-- - Harvey, I've been making these fuck films
已经有一段时间了
with you for a while now.
总该有什么奖励吧
I must be up for some kind of a promotion.
我的钱也很紧
My margins is tight.
没有能力定期给你工资
I can't afford to put you on a regular payroll.
要等一个月才开拍 真的吗
A month till the next shoot? Really?
-心急吃不了热豆腐 -去他妈的热豆腐
- Patience is a virtue. - Fuck virtue.
在那之前我要怎么赚钱
What am I supposed to do for money till then?
用之前的路子
What you did before.
不
No.
抱歉 亲爱的 如果有什么我能做的
I'm sorry, honey, I-- if I could do something
为了你 我会做的
for you, I would.
艾琳
Eileen?
那帮混♥蛋♥已经他妈彻底疯了
Motherfuckers have lost all perspective on this shit.
警♥察♥吗
Police?
警♥察♥ 律师
Police, lawyers.
我那些妞的保释金
I mean, bail money for my women
已经比一个月前翻了一倍
is now double what it was a month ago.
外面太冷了
Cold out there, bro.
皮条客不好混啊
Hard for a mack to make his nut.
我懂你
Mm. I hear you.
话说你那座"阴壁"辉煌的宫殿
So, this pussy palace you got.
-你去看了吗 -去了一趟
- You check it out? - I stopped by.
进去看了看
Had a look in.
跟我讲讲条件吧
Talk to me about the terms.
行
All right.
一晚上给我四百块租金
You pay me $400 a night rent, flat.
作为交换 姑娘们待在安全的环境中
In exchange, the girls get a safe environment
想做多久做多久
for as many hours as they can handle.
只要进了房♥间
Once in the room,
价钱由姑娘自己来谈
the girls negotiate the price
赚的钱100%都归她们自己
and they keep 100% of what they make.
你们给我的妞越多 你们赚的就越多
The more girls you give me, the better it is for you.
给我三四个妞
Shit, you give me three, four girls,
能赚到... 我也不知道
you can make, I don't know,
每晚纯利润一千到一千五吧
$1,000, $1,500 a night profit.
一切由我们处理
We handle it all.
你们什么都不用干 收钱就行
You do nothing but rake it in.
你从机场请来的那几个妓♥女♥
That the deal you worked out with them hoes
也是这个价钱吗
out from the airport?
那是一次性♥交♥易 为了开张
That was a onetime deal to get us on our feet.
我想在场
I wanna be there,
确保没有乱子
make sure everything "copastetic."
皮条客不能入内
No pimps.
不是对你们有意见
It's nothing personal.
这是上头的意思
It's coming from a higher power.
是鲁迪那个意大利佬吗
Rudy the wop?
就当是他吧
Be that as it may.
我给你梅丽莎和夏伊
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表