剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
No, wait, that was another time.
四月还是五月
April maybe. May.
没记错的话 那次你去了诺克斯山医院
That one had you over at Lenox Hill if I recall.
滚开
Fuck off.
不不
Oh, no, no, mama.
等等等等
Okay, now, wait a minute, now.
你误会我了
See, you got me all wrong.
我不是来骚扰你的 宝贝
I ain't out here to bust on you, baby.
只是你一直想要变得更好
It's just that you keep expecting better,
但实际上却越来越糟
but you keep getting worse.
你孤身一人
I mean, you go it alone,
一旦出事 也是孤身一人
come the dark hour, you are alone.
可以吗
May I?
还有什么比那更孤单
Now, what could be more lonely than that?
你开什么条件
So, what are you offering?
下次我被打了可以在你肩上哭吗
Next time I get my ass kicked, I can cry on your shoulder?
那样你又要抽走多少钱
What's the cut you take for that?
你跟我的话就不会有下次了
Ain't gonna be no next time you come with me.
我会随时随地保护你的 宝贝
I'ma have your back everywhere you go, baby.
别别别
Aw, no, no, no.
看过来 看过来 宝贝
See here. No, no, look. Look here, baby.
或者下次你接客的时候
Or maybe next time you hook up
遇到某个混球王八蛋...
with some hacky sack, wack-ass motherfucker...
我们就得过来
...we'll need to come by after
帮你收拾你床下的遗物
and sweep up what's left of you from under the bed,
带去你的坟前了
take it out to the cemetery in a cereal box.
你和我一起...
You and me out here...
开玩笑
you kidding me?
我们将轰动世界 宝贝
I'm talking world-famous, baby.
喜欢吗
You like that, huh?
把你电♥话♥告诉我秘书吧
Give your number to my secretary.
你最操蛋的地方就是
See, what always fucked me up about you was
明明有着一流的演技 出众的外表
what the hell some high-class acting, movie-looking individual
干嘛要出来站街
was doing down here to begin with, huh?
在这到处晃 看不起所有人
Walking around here, smiling down your nose at everybody
就跟自己是女王一样
like some cream filled, tiara wearing...
..."我拉的屎都比你香"
..."I shit beige"
-一切都在老娘的掌控之中 -罗德尼
- Bitch got everything under control. - Rodney, Rodney.
所有人和事都在她的掌控之中
Everything and everybody all under control.
罗德尼 你干嘛不滚回你那破烂
Rodney, why don't you just hop back into that piece of shit
-皮条车 -看看你的脸
- pimp chariot of yours... - Look at your face.
...开去撞墙啊
...and drive into a fucking wall!
期望今晚能低价给人口♥交♥
Hoping to slob a johnson tonight for not enough money, baby.
-你什么都没控制 -难道你控制了吗
- You don't control shit down here! - And you do?
其实我仔细想想 你总摆这副高姿态
Now that I think on it, baby, that high-post act of yours
你绝对是这条街上 最可怜
has got to make you the saddest, "pathetic-est,"
最可悲 最疯狂的婊♥子♥
craziest bitch on this stroll.
-我最疯狂 -怎么回事 糖糖
- I'm the craziest? - What happened, Candy?
是小时候被爸爸玩过吗
Daddy have his way with you back in the day?
-你知道个屁 -还是把你给酒友们轮着玩了
- You don't know shit. - Pass you around to his drinking buddies?
-你♥他♥妈♥知道个屁 -我不必知道
- You don't fucking know shit. - I don't have to.
需要搞清楚状况的人是你
You the one need to do the knowing.
-兄弟 看见那个了吗 -你喜欢吗
- Bro, did you see that one? - You like that?
独享那个女人吗
All that woman all to myself?
必须喜欢啊
Hell, yeah!
保罗
Paul?
对 是我
Yeah, it's me.
-是谁 -我室友
- Who's that? - My roommate.
-帅吗 -挺帅的
- Is he cute? - Yeah, he's cute, all right.
他想加入吗
Does he want to join us?
也许吧
Mmm, maybe.
你好
Hello.
抱歉 如果吵醒了你
Sorry if we woke you.
没有
You didn't.
要加入我们吗
Would you like to join us?
你可得赶一赶进度
You have some catching up to do.
你有空吗
Hey, you free?
你真漂亮
You are beautiful.
多少钱
How much?
多少钱 宝贝
How much, sweetheart?
我就操了
What the fuck?
怎么 觉得你比爷牛逼是吗
Hey, you think you're better than me, huh?
没错 他们经常会谈起对不对
Right on. Yeah, well, they talk about it, right?
那种音效 怎么做到那么连续的
That sound-- how do they get it and keep it so consistent?
秘诀是什么
What's the secret sauce?
我告诉你个秘密
Well, here's the secret.
根本没有秘诀 就是管道
Ain't no sauce, brother. It's the pipes.
-音轨吗 -不是
- Voice pipes? - No, man.
就是普通管道 大楼里的那种
Pipes, pipes. Pipes in the building.
他们就是在楼下唱
See, they sing all that shit downstairs
在楼上录
and record it upstairs.
史摩基 史蒂维 还有那些歌♥手
Smokey, Stevie, and all them killers.
史摩基·罗宾逊 斯蒂芬·雷·沃恩
他们的声音穿过管道
They voice go through the ducts
一路收集了整个建筑的灵魂
and pick up the soul of the place on the way.
根本没什么昂贵的录音设备
Ain't no expensive recording equipment,
没什么高科技玩意
ain't no high-tech bullshit.
-全靠创意 -没毛病
- Just pure innovation. - There you go.
这就是我们跟白人的区别
And see, that's what separates us from the white man.
我们弹指一挥就可以把一毛变一块
See, we can turn a dime into a dollar just like that.
为什么 因为他们就给这么多
And why? That's all they gave us, baby.
贝瑞·高蒂说得好
Berry Gordy, for real.
传奇黑人厂牌Motown摩城的创始人
"有什么就使什么"
"Make do with what you got."
-我们就是这样 兄弟 -那是黑人里的天才
- It's what we do, brah. - That's the genius of the race.
其实 我最近在跟一个记者聊天
Listen, I've been talking to a reporter.
她在写街头卖♥♥淫的故事
Doing a story on the street trade.
她想聊聊
She want to rap.
你说是聊聊 我听着像钓鱼
You say rap, I hear "enwrapment."
对吧 她过来 发现了肮脏的勾当
Right? She comes out here, catches a little naughty business,
然后你们就跑来抓人
and then your people pull up,
然后雷吉·劳夫就成了全世界最蠢的人
and there goes Reggie Love, dumbest mack on Earth.
-兄弟 我会这么坑你吗 -操
- Man, would I do you like that? - Shit.
她只是想写下这里的一切
She just wants to write what goes on down here.
讲出事实
Tell it straight.
我问你 她是不是那个和你在一起的
Let me ask, is she that uppity afro queen
爆♥炸♥头高傲女
I seen you with?
懂了 奥斯顿警官想给她献点殷勤
Yeah, Officer Alston just trying to get on her good side,
好跟她来一发
so he could jump that thing.
还跑来跟雷吉·劳夫说什么
Coming to Reggie Love talking about some,
"她只是想写下这里的一切"
"She just wants to write about what's going on down here."
讲出真♥相♥
Telling it real.
你到底同不同意
Man, are you in or not?
要是人们看到我跟记者聊
Well, it might be bad for business
可能会影响生意
if people see me talking to a reporter.
我要是现在搜你口袋
Well, it might be bad for business
估计也会影响生意
if I go through your pockets right now.
你看 我听说好话比尖刻言词更管用
See? You catch more flies with honey, what I heard.
操
Shit.
她想知道我的故事
She want to know about my game?
有人该写本书
Man, somebody should write a book.
天啊 别停...
Oh, my God, just--
-不要停 宝贝 -爽
- Oh, don't stop, baby. - Yeah.
宝贝 继续干我
Oh, baby, just keep going.
天呐 就是那里 就是那里
Oh, God, right there. Right there.
还不行 还不行
Not yet, not yet, not yet.
不 别 不要停 别停
No, no, don't, don't, don't, don't stop.
我马上就来了
I'm so close.
没带我就完事了
Finished without me?
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
我已经弹尽粮绝
I got nothing left.
一定要把钱交够
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表