剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
慢用
There you go.
你♥他♥妈♥当着老子面再说一次 英国佬
Say it, you limey son of a bitch! Fuckin' face me!
-搞什么 -坐下
- Hey, come on, man! - Hey! Sit down!
-给我小心点 -退后
- Watch it! - Get back!
-别打了 -去 把门锁上 我叫你再出来
- Knock it off! - Go, lock the door. Don't come out till I say.
别打了
Hey, knock it off!
-操 -外面什么情况
- Shit. - Hell's going on out there?
我的鞋坏了
My shoe is ruined.
你以前没弄坏过搭扣吗
Never broke a buckle before?
弄坏过 但是...
Well, sure, but...
你会直接买♥♥双新的 对吗
And you'd just buy a new pair of shoes, right?
完全不必烦恼
No problem?
-给 -行了 分开吧
- Here. - Hey, break it up!
这是干什么的
What's this for?
修搭扣的
Fix your buckle.
这样
Like this.
看到了吗
See?
懂了
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么做这个
Why do you do this?
我只是想理解你
I'm just trying to understand.
你不必理解
You don't need to understand.
你不会想家吗
Don't you ever get homesick?
当然不会
Fuck, no.
难道你没有挂念的家人吗
You don't have any family that you miss?
我有个姑妈
I have an aunt...
在我老家 离夏洛特市不远
in my hometown outside of Charlotte.
我小时候她总是给我寄钱
She sent me money when I was a kid.
我有时候会想到她 她人很好
I think about her sometimes. She was nice.
既然这样
So, um...
你为什么不给你姑妈打电♥话♥
why don't you call this aunt of yours
让她给你买♥♥张票回家去
and have her buy you a ticket back?
她不会再给我钱了
She's not gonna send me any more money.
我已经耍了她太多次
I already played her one too many times.
其实还有别的方式可以谋生 你知道吗
There are other ways to get by, you know?
我不像你
Says the Breck Girl
扭扭屁♥股♥就能拿到小费
who only has to shake her ass for tips.
我很尊敬你 斯威尼警督
With all due respect, Lieutenant Sweeney,
是你们的人先挑事的
your men started this shit.
我为此少赚了几百块 你还要收我的钱
Now, I'm down a couple hundred and you wanna tax me?
这样以后就不会再有这种事了
So this kind of thing doesn't happen again.
我得付钱给警♥察♥ 好让他们别砸我场子是吗
So, I gotta pay the police so they won't wreck my bar?
我这可是正经生意
I'm running a legitimate business here.
如果我叫你的主顾排队
And what if I lined up your patrons along the bar
让我搜身呢
and patted them?
不知道会发现什么
I wonder what I'd find.
每周250 我们还是好朋友
Let's say 250 a week so we stay friends.
文 你那个混账哥哥呢
Hey, Vin, where's your mook brother?
连胜赌王在后面呢
Hot Streak's in the back.
请问我的回报是什么
Explain to me what I get in return.
所有人
Everyone...
哪怕是那边那位
even that right there,
都有权拥有一个能够放松的清净地方
deserves a place to unwind and not be bothered.
懂我意思吗
See what I'm saying?
给
Here.
我要一杯波本酒
I'll have a bourbon.
不要劣质的
Not the swill.
我可是贵宾
I'm a VIP.
表也给我
And the watch.
来吧
Come on.
文斯叫你来的吗
Vincent call you?
对 他那是帮你
Yeah. Did you a favor.
现在你把账还清了
Now you got a clean slate.
明天又是新的一天
Tomorrow's a whole new day, like that.
所以我们之间没事了吗
So, we're straight?
暂时没事 不过我估计不会持续太久
We're straight now. My money's on not for long.
上面写着"劳力土"
It says "Rolek."
劳力土 我♥操♥
Rolek? The fuck?
你还好吗 文斯
What do you say, Vince?
没事
Yeah.
给你个建议
Piece of advice?
好
Yeah.
买♥♥把枪 对付打架的很有效
Get a gun. Ends a fight faster.
这样酒吧不会遭受太多损失
Cuts down the wear and tear on the bar.
对警♥察♥不能用枪
Can't use a gun on cops.
以后还会有其他麻烦
There'll be other kinds of trouble here.
这种地方总是这样
Always is in these kinds of spots.
我赢得风生水起
I was on fire.
结果你像布鲁图斯一样捅我一刀
And you stabbed me like fucking Brutus.
布鲁图斯
Brutus.
《埃及艳后》是吧
"Cleopatra," right?
-那部电影 -没看过
- The movie? - Ain't seen it.
挺好看的
It's good.
问你个问题 文斯
Mm, let me ask you something, Vince.
那些不愿意在我们这兑现的人
Those guys who wouldn't cash their checks with us?
-怎么 -是谁带的头
- Yeah. - Which one of 'em was walking point?
比尔·施密特
Uh... Bill Schmidt.
施密特
Schmidt.
回见 文斯
All right, we'll see you, Vince.
糖糖
Candy.
你要收工了吗
You retiring?
我也收工了
I guess I'm done, too.
喝酒吗
Drink?
我只有这个
This all I got.
好恶心
Shit's disgusting.
那就一人一杯
Double it is.
有个客人总给我捎一瓶这酒
I got a john always brings me a bottle of this shit.
从不问我喜不喜欢
Never asked me if I like it.
是啊 他们不会问的
Yeah, they never ask.
妮基的衣服吗
This Nikki's suede?
没错
Yeah.
我上周从罗德尼那抢来的
I snatched it from Rodney's last week.
这么久了他应该不介意了
I figured he wouldn't miss it after so long.
不适合我 但感觉还不错
It don't fit me, but it feels nice.
试试吧
Go ahead, try it on.
有她的味道
Smells like her.
什么味道啊
What was that?
珍妮·内特香水
Jean Naté.
对 操
Oh, yeah. Fuck.
她拿它洗澡吗
Did she bathe in it?
洗澡 冲水 擦鞋都用
Bathe, douche, shine her shoes.
老天 她永远不嫌多
Lord, girl couldn't get enough.
她能在一年里从瑞克苏尔偷一箱的香水
In a year, she'd lift about a case of it from Rexall.
她可以在瞬间之内
She could stick a bottle up her cooch
把瓶子塞进她下♥体♥
in the time it'd take you to blink.
有次滑了出来
It slipped out once.
然后她就被42街&百老汇大道上那家店给永久拉黑了
She was banned for life from the store on 42nd and Broadway.
她一直穿着这件衣服
I never saw Nikki without her suede.
那次怎么脱下来了
Why wasn't she wearing it?
那天太热了
That day was hot as fuck.
午夜过后都还有32度
90 degrees after midnight.
是去年夏天
That was last summer.
感觉过去很久了
Feels longer.
想去吧台陪我喝一杯吗
Wanna come to the bar, have a drink with me?
我不想喝酒
I don't wanna drink.
好吧
Okay.
我只是觉得...
I just thought, uh...
我...
I...
怎么了
What?
我以为我们之间来电 可能是我误会了
I was getting a vibe, but maybe I was wrong.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表