剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
每个男人都在梦着鸡♥巴♥
Each of the guys was dreaming about dick
然后鸡♥巴♥就会出现
and then dick would appear, you know?
这我看懂了
Yeah, I got that much.
我觉得挺有艺术感的
I thought it was kind of artistic.
不过有很多鸡♥巴♥
But with a lot of dick.
是啊
Yeah!
-给 -这边 文斯
- There you go. - See here, Vince.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-好的 -看谁回来了 我哥们
- All right. - Look who's back-- my buddy.
-你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 -嘿
- Shut the fuck up. - Hey!
孩子 你得跟你亲属谈谈 纠正此事
Son, you need to talk to your kin and make this shit right.
我亲属 我不知道你在说什么
My kin? I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
不 我不知道
No, I do not.
我们去外面谈
We can take this outside.
现在
Now.
我开了12个小时的车 不过很值得
I drove for 12 hours, but it was worth it for this.
我看到你们拍了这个的报道
When I read that you all had done this
是《综艺》里的一篇影评
and it was that review in "Variety"--
-我能问你个事吗 -当然
- So, can I ask you something? - Sure.
你是怎么一直保持坚挺的
How do you stay hard like that the whole time?
像钻石切割器那么硬
I mean, like, rock-solid like a diamond cutter.
-这个嘛 -表演 都是表演
- Yeah, well, um... - Acting, boys, acting.
他是专业演员
He's a professional.
-你很棒 -那话可不中听
- Good job. - That was actually hard to hear.
什么 我是真心的
What? I meant it.
你是演员 你演戏
Look, you're an actor. You act.
当然 《综艺》里怎么说的
Sure, I am. What did "Variety" say?
"选人由小白脸机构完成"
"Casting done by Dial-a-Hustler."
但你上了《综艺》
But you were in "Variety."
完整影评 而且还不算太糟
A full review, and not an altogether awful one
考虑到它的
considering its, well...
-类型吗 -嗯
- Genre? - Yeah.
对 类型
Yeah, genre.
我们能走了吗 走了吧
Can we go? Let's go.
走
Go.
因为在我看来 你们都有监管义务
Because in my mind, y'all got the custodial responsibilities.
你不想皮条客到你的店里
So, you don't want the macks coming around your shop,
-那你就得给力点 -雷吉
- then you need to step up. - Reggie.
我有个会赚钱的妞
Now, I got me a good-money-earning girl,
可她现在在美♥沙♥酮♥诊所里
except she's in line at the damn methadone clinic right now
而没有双腿张开干活
instead of on her back with them legs akimbo.
-你懂吗 -雷吉
- You see how that works? - Reggie.
我觉得你们该赔偿我
I feel I should be, um, compensated.
我最后说一次
Look, for the last fucking time,
我跟妓院没有任何关系
I ain't got shit to do with the parlor!
你再把这些事带到踩镲来
Now, you bring that mess into the Hi-Hat again,
你就永远禁止入内 懂吗
and you're barred, you understand me?
我在那边没有利益
I got no interest down there.
一点都没有
Zero, none!
有问题就去找鲍比
All right, you take your problems to Bobby!
别带到我酒吧来
You don't bring them into my bar, ever.
所以里面那妞
Okay, so little missy in there
对妓院一无所知吗
don't know nothing about no parlors?
-懂了 -没什么好知道的
- Gotcha. - There's nothing to know.
妓院跟我一点关系都没
I got nothing to do with any of it.
你姑娘的事我很遗憾
Now, I'm sorry to hear about your girl,
但那不是我的店 好吗
but it ain't my shop, all right?
我跟你说了我不走
I told you I'm not walking!
你要喝酒吗
You want a drink or not?
出去
Get out.
亚瑟去哪了
Where's Arthur tonight?
他去爱荷华看他妈妈了
He's in Iowa visiting his mother.
我们是开放关系 所以这不是秘密
We're open about things, so this is no secret.
今天是我生日
My birthday's today.
我♥操♥
Shit.
你之前怎么不说
Why didn't you say something?
你本身就是个很好的礼物了
You were a nice enough present as it was.
-不是的 -这是我最棒的生日之一
- No. - Yeah, one of my better birthdays.
有年我的礼物是林肯圆木玩具
And, hey, one year I got Lincoln Logs
以及建造模型[erect有勃起之意]玩具
and an Erector Set.
建造模型
An Erector Set, huh?
看看你现在
Look where that got you.
一个来自... 的孩子
A kid from...
我忘了是哪了 密苏里
I forget where, Missouri,
26岁 名字出现在帷幕上
26 years old, and your name's in lights.
出现在人们
In a queer film
特地驱车数百英里来纽约电影院看的
that folks are driving hundreds of miles to see
一部同志影片里
in a New York City theater.
这值得庆祝 宝贝
That's worth celebrating, baby.
出于很多原因
For a lot of reasons.
就像在电影上看人们做♥爱♥很正常
Like it's normal to watch people fucking on film.
或许是的
Maybe it is.
维克菲尔德之前跟我提到了他用的那个洗印车间
Wakefield was telling me the lab he uses.
他们在剪辑另一部影片
They're cutting another film.
完全限制级 长篇电影
All hardcore, feature-length.
有故事情节什么的
With a story and everything.
他听说花了十万
He heard there was $100,000 behind it.
-他们现在正在剪辑 -什么
- And they're cutting it together now. - What?
十万拍一部色情电影
$100,000 for a fuck film.
叫什么名字
What's the film called?
不知道
I don't know.
维克说讲的是一个女孩喉咙里长了阴蒂[《深喉》]
Wake says it's about a girl with her clitoris in her throat.
是不是很奇葩
Could I make that up?
什么
What?
这么悲伤的早上 你看着容光焕发啊
Why, don't you look fresh-faced this grievous morning.
放假都干了什么
What'd you do with your day off?
做♥爱♥
Got laid.
被谁操了啊
Who's the lucky topman?
这个新长官是谁
Who's the new brass?
你没听说吗
You haven't heard?
基尔帕特里克被调走了
Kilpatrick was transferred.
被调到财产部去了
Dropped like a bad penny into property division.
他是新的指挥官
That guy's the new CO.
遵命
Yes, sir, of course.
基尔帕特里克走了
Kilpatrick is gone?
先生们
Gentlemen.
你们大多数人肯定都听说了
As I'm sure many of you have already heard,
纽约警局的14分局
the 14th Precinct of the New York City Police Department
有了新的指挥官
has a new commanding officer,
皮特·L·麦克多纳警监
Captain Peter L. McDonagh.
立正
Ten-hut!
警司 你继续
Sergeant, carry on.
稍息
At ease.
好了 程序走完了
Okay, moving on from the formalities.
现在该回顾
Time for the daily review of the atrocities
我们14辖区发生的暴行了
that charm and delight us here at the 14th.
第一起
First up...
你说的是精制火腿蛋煎土豆
You're talking about hoppel poppel.
对 你还记得名字
Yes! Oh, you remember the name.
我想它想了一周了
I've been dreaming about it all week.
-有家的味道 -我在底特律吃过一次
- Tastes like home. - I had it in Detroit once.
土豆 特脆 对吗
Potatoes, extra crispy, right?
是的 我能点两份吗
Yep, but can I get two orders?
-还要给一个生病的朋友带一份 -好
- I'm gonna take one to a sick friend. - Cool.
-谢谢 -虽然我不想承认 但钱没少赚
- Thanks. - I hate to say it, the money's right.
条子们每晚都在抓人
And with the pigs banging out street arrests every night,
还省去了保释金
I'm saving on bail.
是的 更好了 没有变糟
Yeah, it's better, not worse.
-对 -问题是
- Right. - Thing is...
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表