剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Keep your player.
两千五
2-5.
昨晚的约会怎么样
Hey, so how'd the big date go last night?
还行
It went.
保罗 我们快忙死了 你去哪了
Hey, Paul, we're slammed over here. Where the fuck are you?
我很荣幸你只联♥系♥了我
Oh, well, I'm honored that I was your only phone call.
不 没事
No, fuck it. It's cool.
我这就处理 好的
Yeah, I'm on it. All right.
麦克 能帮个忙吗
Mike, can you do me a favor?
能去趟第十四分局
Can you go over to the 14th station house,
把我们的酒保保释出来吗
bail out our bartender?
好
Okay.
我允许你那样做了吗
Did I say you could do that?
放松 就是个爱好
Relax. Just a hobby.
我在忙个项目
I'm working on something.
是吗 不如先给我上一杯威士忌加可乐吧
Yeah, well, work on making me another Jack and Coke instead.
你工作过吗 雷吉
Have you ever had a job, Reggie?
这难道不是工作吗
You think this ain't a job?
我只看到夏伊和梅丽莎在忙
I see Shay and Melissa doing all the work.
不知道你除了数钞票
I don't know exactly what it is you do
和压榨她们之外还做了什么
except count the cash and treat them like shit.
你不知道我的事多着呢
Well, what you don't know about me would fill a library.
你以为我不知道你是什么人吗
You think I don't know your type?
-我能一眼看穿你 -好了 雷吉
- Shit, I read you like a comic book. - All right, Reg.
不过并不代表我不欣赏
Which is not to say that I don't admire
你那连体衣下
those pert little nay-nays
挺立的小咪♥咪♥
you got in that onesie you wearing.
我不会给你倒酒的
I'm not serving you.
操
Shit.
这妹子未经允许就给我拍照
Girl take my picture without asking
还不给我倒酒
and then won't fix my drink?
这是在利用我吗
I feel downright exploited.
不如你们两个
Hey, how about both of you
都各退一步 好吗
back this bullshit up, all right?
文斯 你没听说吗 性别歧视结束了
Vince, you ain't heard the news? Sexism's out.
现在如果你想上女人 就得平等对待
If you want pussy nowadays, treat it equal.
是不是 克丽茜小姐
Ain't that right, Miss Chrissy?
好吧
Well, now...
别不叫上我就开始闹革命
don't start the revolution without me.
晚了 已经开始了
Too late. Shit's already started.
伙计 你最好处理好这件事 免得我出手
Hey, man, you best hit that shit before I do.
你这是闹的哪一出
Where the fuck did that come from?
拍照而已
Just taking a fucking picture.
这是酒吧 看着像画廊吗
This is a bar. Look like an art studio?
你喜欢看
You like to watch?
是吗
Yeah?
我♥操♥...
Oh, mother...
快他妈放开我
Get the fuck off me!
我要钱
I want the money.
把钱给我
The money!
钱在哪
Where's the money?
好 我给你
Okay, I'll give it to you!
我会给你
I'll give it to you!
别伤害我
Just don't hurt me.
快去拿
Get it.
所有的钱
All of it.
等着
Just wait here.
操♥你♥妈♥的狗♥杂♥种♥
Motherfucking piece of shit!
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
保罗·亨德里克森
Hendrickson, Paul.
这儿
Here.
谢了
Hey, thanks.
这些该死的警♥察♥ 总找麻烦
These fucking cops and their bullshit rousts.
知道吗
You know?
我们该走了
We should go.
这帮混♥蛋♥一点人性没有
No humanity in these motherfuckers.
-对吗 -真是可爱的一对
- Am I right? - Such a lovely couple.
你嘴巴最好放干净点 滑头
Better watch your mouth there, slick.
不用缝针
No stitches.
贴个蝶形创口贴就行了
Well, maybe just a butterfly bandage will do.
可能连那也用不上
Oh, probably don't even need that.
你很走运
You're lucky.
真走运
Lucky me.
你就这样睁一只眼闭一只眼吗
You just let it go like this?
当然 为什么不
Sure. Why not?
她们也要讨生活
They need to make a living, too.
他的意思是现在时机不对
What he means to say is the timing's all wrong.
-什么时机 -因为加班
- Timing for what? - For OT.
在4点到12点之间上班的很多人
A lot of guys on 4:00-12:00s
不到11点或11点半
don't get serious about pross collars
是不会认真抓人的
until around 11:00 or 11:30.
加班的话 就有1.5倍的加班费
You work past shift, you make time-and-a-half on the overage.
为什么
Because?
因为你回家 睡上几个小时
Because you go home, sleep a few hours,
第二天一早就要上庭
and then you're in court the next morning.
拿上8小时工作的1.5倍薪水
Pick up eight hours of time-and-a-half
存进银行留着度假时花
that you can bank for vacation if you want.
我猜那些指控很快就会撤掉
I'm guessing the charges don't stick.
早餐前姑娘们就可以回去站街了
Girls are back on the street by breakfast.
希腊神话里有个家伙
There was this dude in Greek mythology
被众神惩罚
that the gods punished by making
要他将一块巨石推到山顶上去
him roll a boulder up the side of a mountain,
但石头总会滚下山
only to see it come back down the other side.
于是他只能一遍又一遍地推石头
So, he had to do it again and again and again.
那是西绪福斯
That'd be Sisyphus,
不过他每次把石头推上去可没有薪水拿
except he didn't get paid each time he made it up to the top.
什么意思
Meaning what?
-算了 -我的薪水是我应得的
- Never mind. - I earn my money.
怎么 你觉得你能让我们载着你四处转悠
What, you think you can have us drive you around
还要听你对我们的嘲讽吗
and just say any snide shit that comes in your head?
你根本不知道我们每天都要应付些什么
You have no idea what we have to deal with around here.
-抱歉 -我赚的钱是我应得的
- Sorry. - I earn my money.
-明白了 -你饿吗
- Got it. - Are you hungry?
有点
I could eat.
把我们送到里昂酒吧
Drop us off at Leon's.
乐意效劳
Gladly.
感谢你能容忍♥我在这事上的优柔寡断
Thanks for tolerating my back and forth on this.
你喜欢三思而行 是个好习惯
Hey, you like to think things through. That's a good way to be.
除了姑娘们的工资 给条子的钱
So, with the girls, the cops,
你每周的分红
your weekly nut,
我们还能拿到多少
what's gonna be left for us?
挺多的 如果我算错了 我就少分点
Plenty. And if I'm wrong about that, we'll adjust my end.
我不贪心 文森特
I'm not greedy, Vincent.
我赚钱你就赚钱 就像酒吧一样
I make money, you make money, just like the bar.
你是说市政♥府♥
You're saying that this
-也支持吗 -没错
- is all fixed with the city? - They want this.
他们也想街上尽可能少站街女
They want as much shit off the street as they can get.
他们找了五个这样的地方
They're offering five locations like this one.
这里若能成功的话 还有更多的地方给我们呢
We make this one work, there's gonna be plenty right behind it.
-等着瞧吧 -所以不会搞突袭 不抓人
- You'll see. - Yeah, so no raids, no arrests.
会时不时为了做样子搞突袭
There's a raid now and then for show.
不过会提前通知我们的
We'll know it's coming.
你和你的人放一晚假
You and your people take the night off,
第二天接着开工
kick back up the next day.
这样我可能就不太忙得过来了
This is gonna spread me a little thin.
你不介意我带上鲍比吧
But you're okay if I bring in Bobby?
他看店 我再让
He'd run the shop and I'd give him
黑弗兰奇来当保安
Black Frankie on the door.
你要雇谁是你的事
Who you hire is your decision.
你自己做主 文斯 我不会干涉的
You're in charge of your own, Vince. I'm not gonna interfere.
只要钱不少 其他我不管
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表