剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
We could load up the Mercury,
孩子坐后面
put the kids in the back,
去科尼岛
go down to Coney.
像过去那样全家到海边玩一天
A family day at the beach like we used to.
我白天要睡觉
I sleep during the day.
在棺材里吗
Oh, in a coffin?
真好笑
That's cute.
文斯
Vince...
安德莉娅 你忘了我在家的时候是什么样子了
Andrea, you're forgetting what it was like when I was at home.
你忘了
Shit, how about the night
有天晚上你把我衣服点燃了吗
you lit my clothes on fire, for Christ's sake?
那是因为你凌晨三点
Yeah, 'cause you came home stumbling into our bedroom
跌跌撞撞走进我们的卧室 身上一股海鲜味
3:00 in the morning smelling like the Fulton Fish Market.
我只是个普通男人 不比别人好
I'm just a man, no better than any other.
烧衣服那次是意外
The fire thing, that was an accident.
是啊
Yeah.
第一次或许是
The first time, maybe.
你家里有崭露头角的蓝调口琴演奏大♥师♥吗
You have a budding Junior Wells at home?
《倒霉蛋布鲁斯》
"Hoodoo Man Blues"?
-这是礼物还是 -不是
- Is that a present or...? - No.
我也不知道 我就想试着吹吹
I don't know, I just thought I'd give it a try.
这是给我儿子买♥♥的
I'm buying this for my son.
他和他妈妈住一起
He lives with his mom.
顺便说下 我叫杰克
I'm Jack, by the way.
艾琳
Eileen.
谢谢给我科普音乐知识
Thanks for the music tip.
这是在叫我别烦你吗
Is that a "Thanks, buzz off"?
听着 我从没搭讪过别人
Listen, I've never done this before.
是吗 菜鸟能这么自信
Really? Pretty confident for a rookie.
花开堪折直需折
"Gather ye rosebuds."
你想要什么
What do you want?
你的电♥话♥号♥码
Your phone number.
作为开始
To start.
你没开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
那人没有尿到他自己身上
The guy manages to not piss his own shoes,
你还要给他开罚单吗
and you're gonna make him a collar?
太不厚道了
That's just so fucking unsporting.
不是 去他的
No, fuck him.
不过那个瘦子王八蛋
But that skinny mutt down the street
在我上巡逻车的时候扔掉了什么东西
just tossed something when I hit the cherry top.
你去假装教训下那个酒鬼
You make a show of that rummy.
我从后面抄过去
I'm gonna double back.
哥们
Fella!
叫你呢
Yeah, you!
我不得不问 为什么偏偏要在电♥话♥亭里撒野
I gotta ask, why the phone booth?
不能撒在墙上 街上或者垃圾箱里吗
Why not the wall? The street? The Dumpster?
为什么你非得
Why the fuck you gotta pick
挑在这里撒野
the worst possible place out here?
人们要在这里面打电♥话♥的
People gotta stand in here. They need to make a phone call.
现在他们要想打电♥话♥就只能被你的尿溅湿了
Now they gotta splash around in your piss puddle.
你撒在小巷里 没人在意
You hide that shit down the alley, no one gives a flying fuck.
但现在我不得不给你开一张公共场所猥亵的罚单
But now I gotta slap you with a public lewdness charge
因为你把你鸡鸡露出来了
'cause you whipped out your pecker for all the world to see.
电♥话♥亭里像在下雨一样
It's raining in the goddamn phone booth.
当然 我们也可以就地解决
Unless, of course, we just settle it right here.
不准动 闭嘴 别动
Don't move. Shut the fuck up and don't move.
瞧瞧你 在这抓人
Look at you with the honest collar.
只有一个问题 法夫县警
Only one problem, Deputy Fife.
出自《安迪·格里菲思秀》
这里是禁捕区
It's a no-go zone.
从堕落街到八街到哈德逊河 都不能抓人 记得吗
Deuce from Eighth to the river, off-limits, remember?
所以我才想要抓他
That's why I want the collar.
在这呢
Here we go, right here.
那不是我的
Whoa, that ain't mine.
把他铐起来 带回局里
Let's lock him up and bring him in front of the desk.
看会怎么样
See how it bounces.
为了什么 就为了好玩吗
For what, shits and giggles?
我想知道这禁捕区到底是不是真的
I wanna know how real the no-go really is.
谁他妈想出来的这个
I mean, where in the fuck does that shit come from?
走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
-你怎么样 -很忙
- How you doing? - Busy.
看样子你应付得不错
Looks like you're handling it okay.
你不会有问题的
You'll be fine.
给 托德 干了
Here you go, Tod. Drink up.
正好 今晚过后我要戒酒一段时间
Might as well. After tonight, I am off the liquor for a while.
宿醉的话在镜头上会看出来
Hangovers show up on camera.
你要拍电影
You got a movie?
在火岛上拍黄♥片♥
A fuck film out on Fire Island.
不会使用演员工作室的技术
Won't be using any Actors Studio techniques,
不过这就是工作
but, hey, it's work.
挺好的 但是为什么要在火岛
No, it's great, man. Why Fire Island, though?
为了气氛 我们周日会在海滩上
Atmosphere. Look, we're on the beach on Sunday.
你来看看吧 会很好玩的
Why don't you come check it out? It'll be fun.
-带上你男友 -我倒是想
- Bring your boyfriend. - I wish.
他不喜欢这些
That's not his thing at all, though.
可惜
Too bad.
玩得开心 再见
Have fun. I'll see ya.
你朋友吗 看着很眼熟
Friend of yours? Looks familiar.
是的 住在南区
Yeah, yeah, from downtown.
他演过那个克莱德·福特的广♥告♥ 电视上经常放
He was in that Cryder Ford commercial, plays on TV all the time.
对
Oh, yeah.
他的二手货卖♥♥了个好价钱
Guy who got a great deal on his trade-in.
帅哥一个
Handsome fella.
靠
Shit.
我的在收银台
Mine are at the till.
百乐门
Oh, Parliaments.
你不抽这牌子的吗
Not your brand, huh?
我抽万宝路 不过我什么都接受
I'm a Marlboro man, but I got an open mind.
我妈抽百乐门
My mother smoked Parliaments.
猜到你会这么说
Yeah, I could have seen that coming.
是真的
No, really, she did.
-越说越糟了 是吗 -嗯
- I'm just making it worse, huh? - Yeah.
好吧 去休息下
All right, come on. Here, take a break.
-真的吗 -来吧 艾比可以看着
- Yeah? - Here, come on. Abby's got it.
只是想说你是个好酒保
Just wanted to say you're a good bartender.
第一次见你
I could tell the first time
复核存货的时候就看出来了
I saw you double-checking the inventory.
很高兴有你的帮忙
Glad to have you along for the ride.
-到时再说吧 -不是吗
- Yeah, we'll see. - No?
我意思是你在这开酒吧 但是
No, I'm just saying you got something here, but...
这并不是我喜欢的
it's not exactly my thing, right?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
开业那晚不就有你的基友过来吗
We had one of yours in here right off the bat opening night.
特别好看
The pretty motherfucker,
就像是唱歌♥剧的
looked like he should be at the opera or something.
-她 -不 是男的
- She. - Mm-mm, it was a he.
我能看到凸出的喉结
I could see the fucking Adam's apple bouncing.
我是说朵拉喜欢被当做女人
I mean to say Dora prefers "She."
朵拉 这是她名字
Dora? That's the name?
好吧 朵拉 她很棒
Okay, Dora. She is fucking great.
那口红和高跟鞋
With the fucking lipstick and the pumps?
正是这些让这里火爆
I mean, shit like that makes this place crackle.
一点这个 一点那个
A little this, a little that.
这是纽约 人们喜欢看到新鲜事物
It's New York, you know. People wanna be surprised.
来吧 宝贝 没事的
Come on, baby. It's all right.
他们不会说什么
They're not gonna say anything.
借过
Excuse me.
你在这之前在哪工作
Where were you working before this?
布鲁克林区 史密斯街上的一家酒吧
I was in Brooklyn, this joint on Smith Street.
南布鲁克林的同志酒吧
A fag bar in South Brooklyn?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表