剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
and you're gonna stand here and argue with me about $10?
只是聊聊原则而已
No, just the principle of it, that's all.
是啊
Right.
原则
The principle.
油嘴滑舌的小贱♥人♥
Smart-mouthed little bitch.
今晚收入不错
Pretty good night.
你数数吧
You should count it.
没必要
Don't need to.
我看到你进了隧♥道♥六次
I seen you go through that tunnel half a dozen times,
所以我知道你赚了多少
so I know where you at.
我做错什么了吗 CC
I do something wrong, C.C.?
你心态是对的 宝贝
Your heart's in the right place, baby.
你为我们卖♥♥力工作
You working hard for us.
来 我们去走走
Come on, let's walk.
你现在玩的是短时游戏
I'm saying, girl, you playing a short game,
但你得做长远打算
but you need to be playing long.
我说你可以在这赚大钱 我是认真的
I meant it when I said you could make good money in this town.
你长得好看 又勤奋
You got looks enough and you ain't lazy.
这里很适合你
This town is ready for you.
我知道隧♥道♥活看起来不错
And I see how the tunnel tricks seem like a good idea.
你来回都能赚到钱
You got trade going both ways,
不需要等太久
so no one spends much time waiting.
在第八大道站街 等完整的活
Standing out on 8th, waiting for a full-on trick to post,
你可能还赚得更少 我知道
you might actually end up making less, I know.
我就是这么想的 所以...
That's what I thought, so--
但是宝贝 他们口♥活♥付三十块
Yeah, but, see, baby, them $30 suck jobs,
他们只敢在隧♥道♥里快活
they only getting off in the tunnel like that
因为他们不敢
'cause they don't wanna
在堕落街附近下车
get out of the car anywhere near the Deuce.
他们只能在隧♥道♥里偷偷爽
They running scared to Jersey, from Jersey.
永远只会这样
It ain't never gonna be more than that.
他们永远不会像熟客那样
They ain't never gonna get their nose open for you
喜欢上你
like a-- like a regular would.
懂吗
Understand?
别逼我打你 婊♥子♥
Don't make me smack you, bitch!
去找些熟客 他们才能提供稳定的收入
Go get some regulars, and that's some solid, steady income.
他越喜欢你给的钱越多
More of it as a John gets more comfortable with you
想和你做这样那样的事
and wants to get some freak on.
懂我意思吗
You see what I'm saying?
长远之计就是找些熟客
The long game is get yourself some regulars.
一切就简单多了
It makes everything so much easier, see?
宝贝 我知道那个人吓到你了
Baby, I know that man scared you.
你宁愿在车里口♥交♥
And you'd rather be giving head in a car
也不愿意去房♥间里做生意
than going into some room with a trade.
我知道你怎么想
I know how you thinking.
但是我♥干♥掉那个王八蛋了
But, baby, I cut that motherfucker down.
他死了
He's gone.
任何想伤害你的人都是这个下场
And I'll do the same to anyone else who tries to hurt you.
你这么美 怎么能只顾眼前
You're too fine to be thinking short
胆小地在隧♥道♥里干活呢
and running scared and working the tunnel.
你应该去合适的角落
You need to go up on a rightful corner
等好生意找上门来
and let the better trade find you.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
That fucking dickhead.
G...
G...
#6.
-快啊 -别砸坏了
- Come on. - Don't fucking break it!
克劳德特
Claudette.
好了 我们开张了
All right, we're fucking open!
你的吗
Is this yours?
-喝完了吗 -嗯 怎么了
- You done? - Yeah. Why?
至少我知道它去了哪
At least I know where it's been.
艾比 如果你也能交点房♥租
Abby, if you could kick a little in to help with rent,
那就太好了
that would be cool.
一点是多少
What's a little?
二十块
20?
十块
10?
嗨 米奇
Hey, Mitch.
能借我十块吗
You got $10 I can borrow?
我会还你的
I'll pay you back.
我只有八块 我破产了
I only got 8. I'm busted.
只有这么多了
That should hold me.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想出去吗
Hey, you wanna go out?
-当然想 -是吗
- Sure. - Yeah?
干嘛不带我去萨蒂餐厅呢
Yeah. Why don't you take me to Sardi's?
真有你的 艾比
Good one, Abby.
除非你要改地方
So, unless I hear different,
我来老地方接你
I'll pick you up at the usual place.
穿那双靴子 你知道的
And wear those boots. You know the ones.
我这次想用手铐铐住你 好吗
This time maybe I get to use those cuffs on you, okay?
糖糖 我是罗杰
Candy, baby, it's Roger.
如果你接到一个女人从这个号♥码打给你
Listen, if you get something on this number from a woman--
她应该不会说名字
I don't think she'll use a name,
如果说了 就是佩吉
but if she does, it's Peggy, okay?
但如果你接到电♥话♥是个女人的声音
But if you get a call and it's a woman's voice,
别回电♥话♥ 看在我的份上 好吗
don't call back, for my sake, all right?
还有 听着 我得低调一阵子
Also, look, I gotta lay low for a while,
所以如果没了我的消息 你知道是怎么回事
so if you don't hear from me, then you know why.
好了 想你
All right, miss you.
该死 糖糖 我打来是因为...
Shit, Candy, I'm calling because--
这很操蛋 我知道 但我觉得我可能
well, this is fucked up, I know, but I kind of maybe
染上淋病了
got a good case of the clap here.
我不是说是你传染的 因为我...
And I'm not saying it was you, because I was--
你知道 我还找了其他几个姑娘
I mean, you know, I had a couple of other dates with other girls
有个波多黎各的妞
and this one Puerto Rican number,
有点不对劲
but she didn't feel right,
所以我觉得可能是她
so I'm kind of thinking it was her.
所以 不管怎么样
So a-anyways, I, uh-- you know,
我下面火♥辣♥辣的 我吃了盘尼西林
I'm burning down there and on the penicillin,
我就是觉得应该跟你说一声
and I just thought I ought to let you know in case.
好了 希望你没被传染
Well, anyways, I hope it misses you and shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
还没开门
Hey, no open.
先生 你知道文森特在哪吗
Hey, sir, do you know where Vincent is?
文森特离职了
Vincent gone.
去哪了
Gone to...?
新地方 留下我一人孤立无援
New place. Leave me high and dry.
他具体是去哪了
Gone to where, exactly?
马拉斯金樱桃有什么好的
What the fuck good is a maraschino cherry?
你想在小岛酒里加点什么吗
Do you want something for the island drinks?
日出龙舌兰 台克利鸡尾酒
Tequila sunrises? Daiquiris?
-什么 插把小伞什么的吗 -是的
- What, like umbrellas or something? - Yeah.
得了吧 他们都是纽约客 打死都不会喝的
Come on, these are New Yorkers. They wouldn't be caught dead.
是啊 保罗 那都是以前的客人喜欢的
Yeah, Paul, that was the old clientele.
大学上得怎么样了
How's the old college knowledge?
我休学了
I'm on break.
我还以为你们都去了罗德岱堡
Oh, I thought you all went to Lauderdale
或是代托纳海滩什么的
or Daytona Beach or somewheres.
没有 查克
Wrong movie, Chuck.
是啊 查克
Yeah, Chuck.
不用理我
Don't mind me.
所以...
So...
新店大开业吗
Big opening for a new place, huh?
我本想问问你找不找工作
Well, I'd ask if you're looking for a job,
但基于上次我们的对话
but given our last talk,
你不像是那型的
you didn't strike me as the type.
那在办公室记账之类的工作呢
Maybe something, um, in the office, on the books?
我雇了个中国人做这个
Yeah, I just hired a Chinaman for that.
他会用算盘
You know, works with an abacus.
开玩笑的
Just joking.
听着 我只有这种活
Look, this is all I got to offer.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表