剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
-就大了23分钟 -还是比你大
- Yeah, by 23 minutes. - I'm still older.
我只是说
I'm just saying.
我很擅长干这个
I'm good at this.
我想看我能不能成为最棒的
I wanna see if I can be the best.
从零开始创业
You know, start something from the ground up.
或许是该我发光发亮了
Maybe it's my time to shine.
是吗 来照下这个 老弟
Yeah? Why don't you shine this, baby brother?
过来
All right, bring it over.
埃里克在吗
Is Eric here?
埃里克
Eric.
他在地下室
He's down in the basement.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
他们到了
Here they are.
洛瑞塔呢
Where's Loretta?
家庭急事
Uh, family emergency.
喂
Excuse me.
你们有台本吗 我不知道台词
You guys have a script? I don't know my lines.
这不是《日瓦戈医生》 亲爱的
This isn't "Dr. Zhivago," honey.
他们连声音都不录
They ain't even recording sound.
这就是全部吗 穆尼
This all of it, Mooney?
不 储藏室里还有
No, I got more in the stockroom.
我去拿给你们
You know, let me get them for you.
你们不能翻箱倒柜
Well, you don't-- you don't gotta toss the place.
-拜托 -《舔棒》
- Please? - "Licking Stick"?
-是口♥交♥ 对吗 -我不看的
- Blow jobs, right? - I don't watch.
-《烤牡蛎》 -我这是服务大众
- "Oyster Roast." - I'm providing a service.
克里斯 过来
Chris, get over here.
这男的10英寸硬屌♥
This guy's stuffing 10 inches of hard cock
插某人的女儿 还是特写镜头
into somebody's daughter in close-up.
肯定是有人把错误版本
Somebody must've put the wrong version
放进放映机了
of that one in the projector.
那这个里面的估计也是放错的了
I guess somebody put the wrong one in this one, too.
你没有仔细剪哦 老穆
You didn't trim the loops, Moon.
我很失望
Very disappointed in you.
你们干嘛来烦我
Why you guys busting my balls?
该死 《美国性♥爱♥》现在就在
I mean, for Christ's sakes, "Sex USA" is playing
里亚托影院放映
at the Rialto right now out in the open.
去把他们关了啊
You know, go shut them down.
那是纪录片
That's a documentary.
-而你这的 -什么
- This here... - What?
有问题
It ain't right.
把剩下的都没收了
Confiscate the rest of this stock, come on.
你听到他说的了 赶紧的 胖子
You heard him. Let's go, fat man.
这是水上运动吗 他妈的是什么
Is this water sports? What the fuck is it?
有点太亮了
That's a little bright.
翻一面 另一面
Turn it around. The other side.
好了
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
《清晨的大丹犬》
"Great Dane in the Morning."
开拍
And, action.
开拍
Action.
开始了
Go, go, yeah.
很不错
Nice.
维京人上场
And Vikings.
维京人到了
The Vikings are here!
特雷西 你现在很害怕 欲♥火♥中烧
Tracey, you're scared and turned on.
小心
Be careful.
你 表演入门课程 别看镜头 懂吗
Hey, you, Acting 101, don't look at the camera, okay?
-我知道 -会破坏气氛
- I know. - Suspends the illusion.
-抱歉 -继续
- Sorry. - Okay, keep going.
我们还在拍
We're burning film.
好的
Okay.
停下 小心我头发
Stop! Watch my hair.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
不 手肘
No. Elbow.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you with something?
我能看本书吗
Can I check out a book?
你有卡吗
Do you have a card?
你得填表
You need to fill out a form.
你有具体想找的书吗
Are you looking for anything specific?
嗯
Yeah.
别眯眼看 你要表现出喜欢维京人精♥液♥
Don't squint. You're supposed to love Viking cum.
维京人精♥液♥是不错 但冷的土豆汁很恶心
Viking cum's okay. Cold potato soup sucks.
要不是闪电一号♥和二号♥提前射了
If Speedy One and Two here hadn't blown their loads,
你脸上喷的就是真精♥液♥了
you'd be splooged with the real thing.
别说话 特雷西
And don't talk, Tracey.
抱歉 忘了
Sorry, forgot.
你的钱
Here's your money.
谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
没事
Sure.
这个为什么一面是银色一面是白色
Why is one side silver and one side white?
银色能让你更亮 白色能减弱光线
Aluminum gives you more light, white gives you a softer glow.
这个是什么
And what's this one?
基本灯光 这是你主要的光线来源
The key light? That's your main light source.
那个是什么
Yeah, and what's that?
补充光 遮住你的影子
The fill light. Hides your shadows.
娜奥米
Hey, Naomi!
这个影片会有多长
So, how long is this movie gonna be?
-九小时 -八分钟
- Nine hours? - Try eight minutes.
-什么 我们拍了一整天 -才刚开始而已
- What? We've been here all day. - We're just getting started.
还有很多新人加入
We got a bunch of fresh meat coming in.
-随时可能到 -娜奥米
- Be here any minute. - Eric: Naomi!
打扰下 警官
Excuse me, Officer.
打扰下 警官
Excuse me, Officer. Officer.
-退后 -好的
- Step off. - No, right.
但那是我妻子
Right, but that's my wife you got there,
肯定有什么误会
so there must be some kind of mistake.
你妻子是妓♥女♥
Your wife's a fucking whore.
这对全家是个打击
Yeah, that's a heartbreak to the whole family,
但我现在就交保释金
but I'll post her bail right here, right now.
要不我把你也抓了怎么样
How about I take you in, too?
无意冒犯
No offense.
误会而已
Just a misunderstanding.
我能问问是那个辖区的吗 我好走正规渠道保释
Can I ask what precinct so I can post in a rightful manner?
-15 -15 好的
- 1-5. - The 1-5, right.
还有个事
Yeah, and there's just one more thing.
黑鬼
Nigger--
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为条子不会不准备后备车
'Cause the pigs do not set a sting like that
就展开诱捕行动
without a backup cage car waiting to cart your ass off,
但我一辆都没看到
and I ain't seen any.
而且根本没有15分局
And 'cause there ain't no 1-5 Precinct.
-拜托 -因为我这辈子都没见过
- Please. - 'Cause I ain't never seen a cop
穿顶级Stacy Adams衣服的警♥察♥
wearing top-dollar Stacy Adams like his in my life.
-他们没那么有钱 他的徽章呢 -拜托
- They're too fucking cheap. Where's his badge? - Please.
求你了 CC 把他弄下去 拜托
Please, C.C., get him off of me, please.
看到没 这就是个廉价的破徽章
See? This some box top Deputy Dawg bullshit.
-拜托 -这个
- Please... - Yeah, this?
这才是真的
This the real McCoy.
我该教你这个的 怪我
Yeah, yeah. I should've schooled you on that, and that's on me.
看看这里有什么
Let's see what we got here, huh?
看
Right there.
记住我说了什么吗
Remember what I said?
我们没在德卢斯了 桃乐茜
We ain't in Duluth no more, Dorothy.
CC 拜托 把他弄下去
C.C., please, get this man off of me.
今晚你经历了破事 毋庸置疑
Now, you been through some shit here this evening, no doubt.
但对你来说 现在应该怎么做最好
But the best thing for you right now?
就跟从自行车上摔下来一样 你得重新爬上去
Just like falling off a bike, you gotta get right back on.
你还记得他把手铐钥匙放哪了吗
You happen to remember where he put the cuff keys?
谢谢 宝贝 给你
Thanks a lot, sweetheart. For you.
谢谢
Thank you, baby.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表