剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
He's got a dealership.
那是他的工作 对吧
And that's his job, right?
一个人进来 清楚自己想要什么车
Someone comes in, knows just the car he wants,
不逛来逛去 不长时间试驾
doesn't dick around, doesn't need a long test drive,
不会为了颜色什么的争吵
doesn't argue about the color or whatever,
他会因此卖♥♥给他便宜点吗
does he give him the car for less?
他付的钱会比那个进来后
Does he pay less than the guy who comes in,
没完没了地挑 试五六辆车
takes forever, gotta drive five or six cars,
嫌弃收音机 白胎壁轮胎
talk about radio, the whitewalls,
在决定买♥♥之前各种挑三拣四的人 付得少吗
everything else before he's done and ready to buy?
不会
No.
对于那些爽快的顾客
He doesn't give the easy customer
他并不会买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 对吧
two cars for the price of one, right?
这是我的工作 斯图尔特
This is my job, Stuart.
我外婆给了我50块的支票
I got a check from my grandma for 50.
如果你能找我20块 我就签了给你
But you could give me back 20 and I can sign it over.
你接受支票吗
Would you take a check?
个人支票
A personal check?
不行
No.
一般来说
Ordinarily.
但为了你 斯图...
But for you, Stu...
我觉得我会接受
you know, I think I would.
谢谢
Thank you.
本地银行的 是吗
Local bank, right?
男人们 想加入我们的队伍吗
Men, how would you like to join my team?
诺克斯玛之队
The Noxzema team?
全球最佳剃须体验的男士都在这儿
The world's best-shaved men all belong.
我们会好好款待你的
We have a cheer on the Noxzema team.
-钟点房♥还是过夜 -脱了脱了 全脱了
- Hourly or nightly? - Take it off, take it off. Take it all off.
-住一个月 我预先付清 -姐♥妹♥们♥...
- Give me a month. I'll pay up front. - Sis...
诺克斯玛
Noxzema.
莱昂内尔旅馆
这是我所反对的
That's the sort of thing that I'm against--
文森特·马蒂诺
伐木工到镇上工作
lumberjacks coming to town between jobs
脑袋里还想着酒和女人
with rum and women on their minds.
他们两年前告诉我们 我们应该有一支警队
They told us two years ago we should have a police force.
艾比 你可算来了
Abby, finally.
你们是在学习还是在嗑药
Studying or getting your heads up?
劳逸结合
Pacing ourselves.
来一点这个 读一会儿书
A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
你们读了这个吗
Have you guys even read this yet?
我们只能临时抱佛脚了
We'll just cram our asses off.
有点儿饿了 谁想吃披萨
Kind of hungry. Who wants pizza?
我想吃约翰家的
I'm up for John's.
天呐 我特讨厌他们家的酥皮
Oh, man, I hate their crust.
-你有什么推荐的吗 -普林斯街上的雷家
- You have a better idea? - Yeah, Ray's on Prince.
好像你能尝得出约翰家和雷家
Like you can taste the difference
-有什么区别似的 -说真的
- between John's and Ray's. - Seriously,
你们吃到第二块就吃不下了
you guys are done after the second slice.
谁可以搞点安♥非♥他♥命♥
Who can cop some speed?
我知道一个人可以
I know a guy.
先生 你不能停在这儿 开走
Mister, you can't park here! Move it on!
你刚刚说第43街和第9街
You said 43rd and 9th?
不 44街
No, 44th.
鲍勃说我们的人会在那儿
Bob said our man would be there.
-是啊 鲍勃说过 -你知道鲍勃是谁吗
- Yeah, right, Bob said. - Do you even know who Bob is?
-得了 -不 那个家伙是谁
- Okay, come on. - No, who is this dude?
-滚蛋 塞西莉亚 -你都没见过他
- Fuck you, Cecelia. - You've never met him.
我认识他 他人不错 好吗
I know who he is. He's a nice guy, all right?
赶快把这事办了
Let's just get it done.
赶快把这事办了
Let's just get it done.
今晚第一杯免费 拿这个杯子找你的酒保
First one's free tonight. Show that glass to your barman.
第一杯免费 先生
First one's on the house, gentlemen.
拿这个杯子找你的酒保
Show the glass to your barman.
所以现在我得整晚忙着送酒水了
Yeah, so now I gotta get my ass grabbed all night carrying drinks.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 文
Fuck you, Vin.
别抱怨了 好吗
Don't bust balls, all right?
我是想拯救这个地方
I'm trying to save this joint.
你看上去美极了
You look great.
韩国之家
先生们 第一杯酒水免费
Gentlemen, first drink free.
拿这个杯子找你的酒保
Show that glass to the barman.
肯定就是他了
That's gotta be him.
鲍勃说他总在街区中间
Bob says he's always in the middle of the block.
看来得由我出马了
Guess I'm elected.
如果我们一起去 会看起来像在搞什么事
Well, if we all go, it'll look like something's happening.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
给
All right, here.
谢了
Thanks.
你给我下套了
You set me up?
不是 我也完蛋了 和你一样
No, I'm fucked, same as you.
孩子们 什么情况
Kids, what's going on?
混球 给我过来
All right, asshole, get over here.
能容我解释一下吗
Can I just explain?
我是名学生 纽约大学的 我明早有考试
I-I'm a student, NYU. I have a test in the morning.
我只是需要点东西提神好继续学习
I just needed something to stay awake so I could study.
仅此而已
That's all.
能不能让我给我爸打个电♥话♥...
If I can just call my father...
你可以打个电♥话♥
You get a phone call.
但你父亲是谁对我是没有影响的
But it doesn't matter to me who your father is;
我还是会公事公办的 小姐
I'm gonna do my job, miss.
我叫艾比 我不是说
It's Abby, and I wasn't suggesting
要你不公事公办 弗拉纳咖警官
you wouldn't do your duty, Officer... Fla-nah-ga.
编号♥49210
弗拉纳咖
是弗拉纳根
It's Flanagan.
铭牌上少了个"N"
They left the "N" off the end there.
是啊 我一直想改过来来着
Yeah, I've been meaning to get that fixed.
坐到后座去 艾比
Get in the backseat, Abby.
我得带你回警局
I gotta take you to the station.
你不把我铐起来吗
Aren't you gonna cuff me?
你要袭击我吗
You gonna try and rabbit on me?
天呐 发生什么了
Damn, boy! What happened?
这里是我喝深夜鸡尾酒的地方
This is my joint for a late-night cocktail.
现在是什么鬼
Now, shit.
全是穿西装的
Now you overrun with suits.
-紧身连体衣 -什么玩意
- Leotards. - Say what?
让姑娘们穿上紧身连体衣和高跟鞋
Put the girls in leotards and heels.
天快黑时让她们去人行道上转悠
Parade a couple of them down the sidewalk as it was getting dark.
-就这样 -是的
- That's all? - Yeah.
你不拉皮条
You ain't selling pussy,
只是要她们穿上舞蹈服吗
just dancer clothes?
她能赚多少
How much she making?
今晚吗 轻轻松松200块小费
Tonight? 200 in tips, easy.
想都别想 女人
Don't even think about it, bitch.
我是搞娱乐的 这个和娱乐不沾边
I'm a sporting man. Ain't no sport in this.
一点边都不沾
None at all.
今晚酒水我请
Drinks on me tonight, guys.
很抱歉这里客满没位置了
Sorry I don't have a stool open for you.
小文
Vinnie!
文森特·马蒂诺 过来
Vincent Martino, come here.
-你在躲我吗 -没有
- You ducking me? - Not at all.
河对岸遇到了一些状况
Had some shit go badly across the river.
-我的家庭生活 -深表同情
- My home life. - Sorry to hear that.
你还能怎么样
Yeah. The fuck can you do?
我想抱怨两句 但你不是来这听我发牢骚的
I'd complain, but I know that's not what you're here for.
我的天 今晚你把这里引爆了 不是吗
Christ, you blew this place up tonight, didn't you?
不得不说我很喜欢穿着紧身衣的姑娘
I must say I'm enjoying the ladies in the tight outfits.
非常养眼
It's very nice.
好了 听我说
Yeah. All right, listen.
-我哥哥 -他欠了三万二千五
- About my brother-- - And his 32 five large.
利滚利 我告诉过你
It accrues, as I said.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表