剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
If you wanna pass, you pass.
好的 转告他我在尽全力
All right, well, just tell him I'm putting everything I have
为他经营这个地方
into building up this joint for him.
-行吗 -我会的
- All right? - He'll hear that.
再见 文斯
All right, we'll see ya, Vince.
干嘛
What?
他就像尼克松一样把一切都安排好了
And he's got the world so ordered in his Nixon brain.
要是有新来的人把车停在私家车道上 他也会疯
He loses his mind if someone new parks in the driveway.
该死 我们错过9点场了
Shit, we missed the 9:00s,
但还来得及看午夜场
but we can still make a late show, though.
-11点20有《迷雾追魂》 -不
- "Misty" is 11:20. - No,
但他们观念都一样
but they're all on that fucked up frequency, though.
我当初还是靠我的三寸不烂之舌才说服我爸
I had to throw everything I had at my father
不要逼我去上法学院
just to get him to back down from law school.
11点40有《稻草狗》
"Straw Dogs," 11:40.
我得走了
I gotta go.
怎么 你不想看电影吗
What, you don't wanna come see the movie?
不了
Nope.
你没事吧
You okay?
你该回去了
You should go back in.
谢谢你帮我拿回照相机
Thanks for my camera.
快投降 不然你死定了
Surrender or die!
死吧 死吧 苏格兰猪
Die, die, you Amerikaner "Schwine"!
我告诉过你们不许这样
Hey, I told you to cut that shit.
在家里不许吵
Not in the goddamn house.
我在想事情
I'm trying to think here.
别这样 乔
Come-- come on, Joey!
到楼上去玩
Take it upstairs.
老天 去折磨你妈行吗
Christ, go drive your mom nuts for a while, all right?
死吧 死吧
Die, die!
不投降就死吧
Surrender or die.
我为祖国献出生命
I die for "zhe" Fatherland.
转过身
Turn around.
弗兰奇 这里
Hey, Frankie, over here!
这就是你带回来的货色吗
This is what you bring back?
你几岁
How old are you?
-20 -"20"
- Twenty. - "Twenty."
16岁还差不多 该死 达琳
Twenty going on 16. God damn it, Darlene!
我叫你带回马上能站街的人
I told you to bring back somebody who was street ready,
而不是这个矮黑妹
not this chocolate Gidget
她会害我蹲号♥子的
gonna get me sent to Rikers.
让她坐车回去
Put her back on the bus.
她都来了 拉里 她需要一份工作
Look, she here, Larry. She need a job.
那就带她去麦当劳
Then drop her ass off at the McDonald's
或卡里克厨房♥ 或查尔德[小孩]餐厅
or the Calico Kitchen or Childs.
但我仔细一想
But now that I think about it,
查尔德餐厅还真适合她
Childs is the right place for this one right here.
"站街"
"Street ready"?
-我可以解释 -我懂
- I can explain. - I get it.
但我告诉你
I'll tell you one thing, though.
我绝不会坐车回去
I ain't finna to get back on that bus.
你喜欢这电影吗
You like the movie?
想找个人陪吗
Want some company?
-我要第三个 -好的
- Give me the third one. - Okay.
配全麦吐司 谢谢
With wheat toast. Thank you.
两个半熟蛋 培根和全麦吐司
Two eggs over easy, bacon, and wheat toast.
你有没有干过真正的模特工作
So, you ever done any real modeling?
薯条你要吃吗
You gonna eat them fries?
快点 大姐 动作快点
Come on, mama, let's get it going, sweetheart.
三个炒蛋 火腿和薯条
Three eggs scrambled, ham, home fries...
上车 小甜心
In the van, sweet pea.
-我犯什么事了 -快点
- Whoa, on what charge? - Hey, come on.
-拉客卖♥♥淫 -我拉谁了
- Soliciting. - Who did I solicit?
我搭档
My partner here.
简直一派胡言
This is total crap, guys.
就算是那样 你这死基佬也要上车
Be that as it may, get your faggot ass in the van.
上车 上车
Let's go, let's go.
你也是 上车
You, too, get in there.
帕克米勒电影院
腾个地儿
Make room.
那妓院总是要开的吧
I mean, it's gonna get done, right?
不管我们怎么说 那些意大利佬都会做的
Them guineas are gonna do it whether or not we say.
我已经拒绝了
I already said no.
你当时也在场 你听到了
You were there, you heard.
你就不能改变主意吗
You can't change your mind?
我跟你说清楚
Let me get this straight,
你资格比谁都老
you, with all the seniority in the world,
十八岁就加入工会
union card since you were 18,
娶了我姐
married to my sister,
家里还有一堆孩子
fucking rug rats all over the house,
自己就是中产阶级
Mr. Bay Ridge himself--
你要为那伙黑帮的经营妓♥女♥生意
you're gonna run whores for the fucking wise guys?
你恨死那伙人了 记得吗
You fucking hate those guys, remember?
上个月他们打了你的人
They beat one of your people last month.
还把我骂了一顿 好像我是黑帮的一样
Fucking tore into me like my name was Gambino or something.
现在你又想为他们工作了
Now you're gonna work for them?
做这事 别他妈逗我了
Doing this? Give me a fucking break.
如果我回工地
I go back to a job site,
医生说我一年内就会中风发作
doctors say I'll stroke out within a year.
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
我需要钱 文斯
I need money, Vince.
你不会是为了在我的地盘上嫖女人才这样做吧
You're not doing this so you can go pussy hound on me, right?
要是我姐姐发现...
I mean, my sister finds out--
你以为我是什么人 文斯
Fuck you think of me, Vince?
我不会在你地盘上动你的姑娘
I wouldn't poke those girls with your dick.
但如果他们说的是真的
But if it's true what they're saying,
-市政♥府♥也支持 -对
- that the whole thing's fixed with the city? - Yeah.
-八成是假的 -如果是真的
- Which might be bullshit. - If it's true,
那这桩生意可能会挣很多钱
then this could be a lot of fucking money.
我知道你看不起经营妓♥女♥这件事
And I understand how you feel about running whores,
但对我来说 我觉得如果是我
but me, I look on it like if it's me,
我至少不会像某些混♥蛋♥那样
I'm gonna be better than some asshole
不公平对待她们
who ain't even gonna try to be fair.
我也当过主管 不是吗
I mean, I've been a supervisor, right?
二十六岁就当了工人代表
I made shop steward at 26.
你打算维护这些姑娘吗 鲍比
You gonna rep these girls, Bobby?
你要怎么做 让她们按合同上岗吗
What are you gonna do, get them to work the contract?
周末1.5倍工资
Time-and-a-half on weekends?
拜托 文斯
Come on, Vince.
你负责对账 然后你交给鲁迪他们
You'll see the money's right and front to Rudy and them,
剩下的就交给我
but I'll take care of everything else.
我会的
I will.
我会的
I will.
去你的
Fuck you.
她说她20了
She said she's 20.
看着像未成年
Looked like jailbait.
说15岁我都不奇怪
Fifteen would not surprise me.
办假身份证 老兄 小菜一碟
Fake ID, homeslice. Ain't no thing.
也许吧 不管怎么说 我不想再养个小孩
Maybe. All the same, I don't need another child to support.
连环画《花生》的主人公 缺乏自信
该叫你查理·布朗了
Start calling you Charlie Brown.
-真难想象 混♥蛋♥ -再说她会很麻烦的
- Good grief, motherfucker. - Plus, she's gonna be a lot of work.
从里到外的那种改造
I mean, like, from the ground up type work.
那把她给我吧
Shit, I'll take her off your hands.
你想要 花钱买♥♥
You want her, you buy her.
颜值如何
She a looker?
见仁见智
Eye of the beholder.
把她带到里昂酒吧
Bring her to Leon's.
我要是喜欢 就给你两千
I like what I see, I'll throw you 2K
或许再给你介绍个皮条客
and maybe a player to be named later.
你太客气了
Mm-mm, you too good.
皮条客你留着吧
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表