剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
- Fucking mook. - I didn't say nothing.
走走吧
Let's walk.
你不能在里面这样吵闹
You can't make noise like that in here.
-我们什么时候回家 -我不知道 宝贝
- When are we gonna go home? - I don't know, sweetie.
我们得跟爸爸住一起 等奶奶过来
We need to stay with your father until Grandmom gets here.
-真该死 -迈克尔 怎么说话呢
- This sucks. - Michael, language.
去跟姐姐们玩吧 乖
Play with your sisters, please.
工会每周就给98 你能信吗
The union payout's 98 a week. You believe that?
伤残保险金终于拿到了
State disability eventually kicks in,
可是加班费 额外补贴 都没了
but all of his overtime, all of his fringes-- gone.
我♥操♥ 我们能做什么
Jesus Christ. How can we help?
带走一个侄子去养一个月
How about you take one of your nephews for a month?
别逗了 你见过我家吧
Come on. You see where I live?
你小姨子会带走姑娘们
Your sister-in-law's taking the girls.
-你看 -我要扔了
- Look. - I'm gonna throw it!
-深一点 -凯蒂
- Go deep! - Hey! Katie!
出去
Get out of there.
-弗兰奇 -这...
- Frankie? - Wh-- -
鲍比 你体力恢复后
Look, Bobby, you get your strength back,
就可以马上回来干活 对吗
you get right back on the job, right?
到时候看吧
Yeah, we'll see what comes.
无论如何 祝你们明晚好运
Anyways, break a leg tomorrow night.
要是这次搞砸了
Fuck the new place up,
我可就没地方赊账了
I won't have no place to run up my tab.
-好吧 -好吧
- All right. - All right.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
你拿着什么呢 凯蒂
Hey, what you got there, Katie?
-回见 -这是个玩具圈
- See you soon. - It's a Slinky.
对 我以前也有过
Yeah, I had one of those.
男孩女孩都能玩 是吧
Great for both the girls and the boys, right?
-直到有一天玩不了了 -什么
- Great until it stops working. - What?
相信弗兰奇叔叔
Trust Uncle Frankie, here.
你妈妈会给你买♥♥个新的...
Your mom's gonna be buying you a new one...
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
应该买♥♥乐高积木的
You should have gotten Legos!
这个律师能行吗
Can we believe this lawyer?
-也许吧 -什么叫也许吧
- Maybe. - What do you mean maybe?
-有人能保证他靠谱吗 -他没问题
- Isn't someone checking this guy out? - He checks.
我们在其他领域合作过
He's done business with us on some other stuff,
但没做过这种事
but nothing like this.
帕拉西饼店
等等 过来
Hold on. Come here.
-别留你名字 -当然
- Don't put your name on nothing. - Of course.
你不要靠近
I don't want you near it.
你手下的人也不能留名字
None of your crew puts a name on nothing neither.
不管我们出不出钱 不要是帮派里的人
Whether we fund for this, I want no one made,
-也不要是家族里的人 -明白
- no one who's family. - I hear you.
这个傻不拉几的林赛想当总统
This goofy fuck Lindsay wants to be president,
只要竞选没结束 就可能成真
so, long as it lasts, it could be a real thing,
但在那之后
but after that,
别把烫手山芋拿手里 懂吗
don't get left holding that bag, understand?
没问题了
It's a go.
我说不好 感觉有点疯狂
I don't know. Seemed kinda crazy.
你能指望一个让外甥女给他口的男人怎么样
Fuck you expect from a guy gets blowed by his niece?
他妈的车在哪儿呢
The hell is the damn car?
这边
This way.
我已经通知了在四号♥和五号♥岗
I gave this to the guys working midnights
上夜班的警员 现在再通知一次你们
on the four and five posts, and now I'm giving it to you.
第八大道以西的42街区
Blocks 4-2 west of 8th
还有41 43街区以及染坊街
along with 4-1 and 4-3 as well as Dyer
现在已成为抓捕"禁区"
are now no-go zones for purposes of arrests.
这是警监说的吗
This from the captain?
这是市里通知的 没有官方记录
This is from downtown, and it's off the books,
所以不会有命令文件
so you're not gonna see it in an order
在广播里也不会听到 但绝对是正统的
or hear it at roll call or nothing like that, but it's legit.
警督 你说"禁区"是什么意思
Uh, Lieu, what do you mean by "No-go"?
就是不能在那里进行抓捕
I mean harvest your arrests elsewhere.
除非看到激烈的暴♥力♥行为或是其他严重事故
No pinches unless you see something seriously violent
否则不能抓人
or ridiculously fucked up.
-这是谁说的 -老大们说的
- Says who? - Says the bosses.
你想跟总局叫板吗
You wanna argue with 240 Centre Street,
弗拉纳根巡警
Patrolman Flanagan?
我想也不会
I do not think so.
宝贝 要约会吗
Hey, baby, you dating?
你过来 对就是你
Hey, you. Yeah, you.
陪我去隧♥道♥约一发怎么样
How about a tunnel date?
口♥活♥要30
30 for head.
一般不是20吗
It's usually 20.
回来的路上很堵
Traffic coming back is heavy.
得补偿下我的时间
You gotta factor in my time.
好吧 上车
All right, get in.
还是去泰德家餐厅吗 吃中餐怎么样
You wanna go to Tad's again? How about Chinese?
别再让我去马里奥餐厅吃肉丸了
Don't make me get another meatball hero from Mario.
吃了之后 我会在后座里
You do that, I'm gonna go to sleep
昏睡俩小时
for two hours in the back seat.
为什么这些街区会变成禁区
How do these blocks rate a no-go zone?
关我们屁事
Who gives a good fuck?
这块房♥租大多很低
I mean, down here it's mostly low-rent.
隧♥道♥妓♥女♥ 几个街头毒贩
What, tunnel whores, a few street dealers?
也没特别有影响力的巨头在
There's nobody with real suction down here.
也许妓♥女♥们市中心有人
Maybe the whores have pull downtown.
也许她们联合起来
Maybe they all got together
给自己买♥♥了通行证
and bought a free pass for themselves.
我没开玩笑
I'm serious.
老大们到底在想些什么
What the fuck are the bosses thinking?
烤肉店
House of Kebob.
不过要是还像上次吃了拉肚子
But if it gives me the runs like last time,
就去一家有干净厕所的酒吧喝酒
we go drinking after at a bar with a clean bathroom.
还记得上次吗
Remember last time?
我的肠子成了蒙古牛肉
My goddamn colon was a six-lane
通行的六车道高速公路
Mongolian beef expressway.
我当然还记得
I do remember.
-天呐 小心点 -好 好
- Jesus, be careful! - Okay, okay, I'm good. Just...
三份上齐
Three plates.
轮到你了 艾比
It's your turn, Abby.
你本以为那份工作你能干多久
How long do you think you would have lasted at that job anyway?
我在咬牙坚持
I'm hanging by my fingernails.
谁又不是呢
Who isn't?
-谢谢 -给我买♥♥一份
- Thank you. - Hey. Buy me one.
上面要漂白过的杏仁
Blanched almonds on top.
自己买♥♥ 你还有工作呢
Buy it yourself. You still got a job.
没有了
Fuck, no.
你辞职两个小时后我就辞职了
I quit two hours after you did.
团结
Solidarity.
纳粹婊也不愿付我两天的工资 所以
Nazi bitch wouldn't pay me for my two days either, so...
我解放了茱莉亚
I liberated Julia.
我们一起走人了
We walked out together.
大都会落后太空人
The Mets trail the Astros...
-你喜欢大都会吗 -今年太差
- You like the Mets? - They ain't nothing this year.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
你...
You-- hey--
我在这下就行 谢谢
Works for me, thanks.
汽车旅馆
等等
Whoa, wait a minute.
你收了我30块
You charged me 30.
你说返程会浪费你时间
You said you'd lose time on the return.
但你来回都有活干
But you work the trip both ways.
没错 晚上这个时间 尤其是周末
Yeah, it's busier on the inbound
入境旅客很多
this time of night, especially on the weekend.
那就收那些入境旅客的钱啊
So charge the inbound guy.
我才刚给你口了
Hey, I just had your cock in my mouth,
你要在这跟我为了十块钱吵架吗
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表