剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
You didn't even know I-- I speak Italian. You didn't know that.
这可是海外来的货 你看
They brought these from overseas. Look at that.
"进口"不就这意思吗 萨姆
Yeah, that's what "Import" means, right, Sam?
没错
That's true.
放开我 哥们
Hey, let go of me, man.
-今儿天气不错 -确实不错
- It's a nice day. - It's out of sight.
绝对的好天气
Damn sure is.
我很努力了
I'm holding up my end.
但我们快死了
But we're dying here.
我要还贷款 分期付两辆车
I have mortgage, two car payment.
儿子想上麻省理工 麻省理工啊
Son wants to go to MIT. MIT.
我得跟他说考虑下社区大学
Now I have to tell him community college, maybe.
别瞪我
Don't look at me.
酒吧能赚钱 至少能赚点
Bar pulls money. Some, anyway.
要不是你逼我11点前赶走妓♥女♥和流浪汉
If you didn't make me run off the whores and the street people
还能赚更多
before 11:00, it'd make more.
他们也得喝酒
They gotta drink, too.
-我这是家庭餐馆 -是啊
- Family restaurant. - Yeah.
那些家庭都他妈去哪儿了
Where's the fucking families?
我觉得是因为你上的泡菜
I think it's that kimchi shit you're serving,
要不就是那些狗肉猫肉的
or the dog meat or cat or whatever.
不是狗 是牛肉 酱牛肉
No dog. Beef. Marinated beef.
好吧 没人想吃韩国菜 金
All right, well, no one eats Korean food, Kim,
韩国人要不是没办法 估计也他妈不吃
probably not even in Korea if they can fucking help it.
你要不招个人
Why don't you get someone in here,
做点牛排或者意大利菜
cook up some steaks or Italian?
不行 午餐没人 晚餐也没人
No good. Lunch empty. Dinner empty.
好了 别激动 好吗
All right, easy. Just keep calm, all right?
再开一个月 我们就关门
One more month, we close.
别别 你冷静点好不好
Hey, hey, hey, keep your head, all right?
你先别激动啊
Don't get all excited, for fuck's sake.
给我点时间考虑下
Just give me a chance to think.
我是和你一起的
I'm in this with you.
爽 好爽
Okay. Okay.
笑什么
What?
你高♥潮♥时的那个表情
That expression on your face when you came.
这样的
That look.
好吧
Okay.
要是人们好好想想
If people stopped for a minute
他们做♥爱♥时都是什么样子 估计会疯
and realized what they look like during sex, they'd lose it.
要不是为了爽 那就太可笑了
I mean, if it wasn't fun, it'd be ridiculous.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不该这样的
I shouldn't be doing this.
是说上♥床♥吗
Fucking?
是跟你上♥床♥ 你才19啊 我的天
Fucking you. You're 19, for God's sake.
我20了 你这个说法属于默认结论
20, and that argument is begging the question.
将起始论点默认为真的错误论证方式
默认结论[拉丁语]
Petitio principii.
我都快能当你♥爸♥了
I could damn near be your father.
诉诸人身[拉丁语]
Argumentum ad hominem.
借由与话题无关的个人特质驳斥对方论点
老天 艾比 要是有人发现...
Jesus Christ, Abby, if anyone ever found out, I--
诉诸怜悯[拉丁语]
Argumentum ad misericordiam.
试图通过挑起对方的同情以博取他人支持
你这绝对属于诉诸怜悯谬误
An appeal to pity if I ever heard one.
我把谬误和修辞都背熟了吧
Got the fallacies and the rhetoric down, don't I?
考试绝对小菜一碟
Exam's gonna be cake.
我来拿吧
Here, I got it. I got it.
我要是高一点就去当舞者了
You know, I could've been a dancer if I was taller.
现在就挺好 宝贝
You're perfect, doll.
回头见
So, I'll see you later?
我也想
I want to.
但是... 我有点累了
I just-- I'm kind of tired.
是吗
Yeah?
来
Here.
吃一颗 精神百倍
You take one, you're wide awake.
吃两颗 你恨不得把屋子重装一遍
You take two, you're gonna wanna redecorate the house.
而且还能保持身材
And it keeps you trim.
来
Come on.
那就...
So...
-今晚见 -好的
- Tonight. - Yeah.
行
All right.
-谢啦 文 -给你
- Thanks, Vin. - Here you go.
-你们想喝点什么 -你是文森特·马蒂诺吧
- What do you guys want? - Vincent Martino, right?
是我
All day.
你有个哥哥叫弗兰奇吗
You got a brother named Frankie?
对
Yeah.
你哥最近经常来下注
Your brother's been very active in the wire services lately.
欠了多少
How much?
两万吧 再加上利息
20 Gs, give or take, plus the interest rate,
我承认利率挺高的
which I'll admit is unreasonably high.
总共三万
It's now 30.
钱滚钱 利滚利
It compounds.
为什么找我
So, why come to me?
你哥哥不只是个赌徒
Your brother, as limited a gambler as he is,
还是个靠不住的欠债人
he's also irresponsible in the bargain.
他还不了钱
He can't make good.
而你 是个有工作的人
You, however, you're a working man.
你在这里和布鲁克林当酒保
You're a barman here and in Brooklyn.
你经常能接触到现金
You're always around some cash.
我不会偷金的钱
I don't steal from Kim,
我也不会在河对岸偷钱
and I don't steal across the river.
我不是小偷
I'm not a thief.
总之你们兄弟俩得想个办法
Well, you or your brother's gonna have to come up with something.
好吧 我还要照看酒吧
All right, look, I got a bar I need to tend.
我得好好想想 或许人少点时我们再谈
I gotta think about this, so maybe we can talk when it's quieter.
好的 你明天开店时我再来
Okay. I'll come by tomorrow when you open.
但先说清楚
But just to be clear,
我们不会放过这事
this is not a situation we can ignore.
明白了
I got it.
我现在喝那杯酒
I'll take that drink now.
苏格兰威士忌加冰块 不要便宜货
Scotch rocks. And not from the well.
糖糖
Candy, hey.
我是你在泽西市的那个...朋友
It's your, uh, friend from Jersey City.
我想问问你明晚或后晚
I was wondering if you had time for a date tomorrow night
是否有空和我约会
or the night after.
打我办公室电♥话♥
Call my office.
你知道号♥码
You got the number.
就说你是...萨曼莎
Say your name is, uh... Samantha.
谢谢
Thanks.
梅丽尔小姐 我是管♥理♥员♥吉米
Hey, Miss Merrell. This is Jimmy, the super.
我想明天3点左右带水管工来
I wanted to bring a plumber by tomorrow around 3:00
修你浴室的水龙头
to fix the faucet in your bathroom.
请告诉我一声 那个时段行不行
Let me know if that would be all right with you
或者你会不会在家
or if you're gonna be home
还是说我们趁你出去时自己进来修就好
or if we should just come in and do it while you're out.
好吗
All right?
艾琳 我是你妈
Eileen, this is your mother.
你应该会想知道
I thought you'd like to know
你♥爸♥爸今天离城出差去了
that your father left town today on business.
你儿子一直问起你
Your son has been asking for you.
该死
Shit!
搞什么
The fuck?!
放开我
Get off me!
你个烂婊♥子♥
You fucking whore.
给
Here you go.
-再见 琳达 -晚安 文
- Okay, we'll see you, Lynda. - 'Night, Vin.
你打扮成维克·达蒙那样要去哪儿
Where do you think you're off to looking like Vic Damone?
50 60年代著名歌♥手 演员
我要带安德莉娅去卢格餐厅吃晚饭
I'm taking Andrea to Luger's for a late dinner.
给她一个惊喜 我一周前就告诉你了
I'm gonna surprise her. I told you a week ago.
那是一周前的事了 我们现在很忙
That was a week ago. We're getting busy.
琳达需要帮忙 你得去顾吧台
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表