剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Make sure you get the money up front.
-好 -罗德尼没其他人那么坏
- All right. - Rodney ain't as bad as the others,
但你必须得把例钱赚够
but you gotta bring in your piece.
要是总短着 那就糟了
You keep getting took, shit gets bad.
怎么个糟法
What kind of bad?
艾比 来认识一下柏妮丝
Abby, baby. Come meet Bernice.
艾比在那边的踩镲工作
Abby works at the Hi-Hat just down there.
一直开到很晚
Place jumps till late.
你刚来这里吗
You new in town?
刚从卡罗莱纳州过来
Just came up from Carolina.
她认识达琳
She know Darlene.
其实我们才刚在那边认识
Actually, we just met down there.
不过我认识她几个表姐妹
But I do know some of her cousins, though, so.
欢迎来到纽约
Well, uh, welcome to New York.
-达琳过得好吗 -什么
- How is Darlene down there? - What?
你不是在卡罗莱纳州见她了吗
You saw her down in Carolina.
她在家过得好吗
How is she doing back home?
她在这里 跟我一起回来的
She here. She come back with me.
所以 怎么个糟法
So, what kind of bad?
你可以数数
Count it if you need to.
她又怎么了
What's wrong with her now?
在外面遇到点事
Oh, had an encounter out there.
遇到点事是吗 就一点吗
An encounter, huh? Just one?
我们想单独待会儿
We need some time alone here.
慢用
Here you go.
她怎么不用穿紧身衣了
How come she don't gotta wear the leotard no more?
松紧带断了
The elastic was chaffing.
是吗 那我的也断了
Oh, yeah? Well, mine, too.
这是制♥服♥
Hey, that's the uniform.
不♥穿♥就走人
Wear it or walk.
你也一样
You, too.
什么
What?
这是我们的商标
It's our trademark.
-要喝什么 -金酒 谢谢
- What can I get you? - Gin, please.
金酒
Gin.
你见到家人了吗
Did you see your family?
我住在表亲家了
I stayed with a cousin.
你父母呢
What about your parents?
如果我去见他们 他们肯定会跟我要钱
If I went to see them, they'd probably want money or something.
-为什么 -说不好
- Why? - I don't know.
他们觉得生了我 我就欠他们的了
They think I owe them for being born or some shit.
-欢迎回来 达琳 -谢谢
- Welcome back, Darlene. - Thank you.
真希望我也能回家 一晚上就好
I wish I could go home, just for a night.
-干什么 -杀几个人
- What for? - Kill some people.
-你看圣罗兰新品女装了吗 -没有
- You seen any of the new Saint Laurents? - No.
不知道那有什么了不起的
I don't know what the big deal is.
我觉得大部分衣服都不怎么样
Most of them look boring to me,
不过有一件绿色皮草我很喜欢
but there's this green fur I like.
不
No.
她说要离开的
She said she was leaving.
真没想到我竟然信了
Can't believe I fell for that.
谁
Who?
达琳
Darlene.
拉里手下的姑娘
Larry's girl.
她离开了 现在又回来了
She left. Now she's back.
为什么
Why?
也许她喜欢这样的生活
Maybe she likes her life the way it is.
你有没有想过
You ever think of that?
受他控制的生活吗
The way he controls her?
你♥爸♥给你付大学的学费了吗
Did your daddy pay for your college?
-所以呢 -我听说你辍学了
- So what? - Oh, but then I heard you quit.
他还在帮你吗 帮你付房♥租之类的
Is he still helping you out? Paying your rent and shit?
不可能
No way.
爸爸 丈夫 和皮条客都是一样的
Daddies, husbands, and pimps-- they're all the same.
他们爱你原本的样子
They love you for who you are
直到你试图变成别人
until you try to be someone else.
至少皮条客对此不会遮遮掩掩
At least pimps are up front about it.
好吧 这...
Yeah, that's...
没想到你会联♥系♥我
I'm a little surprised you called.
说实话 我们也有很多同样的疑问
Tell you the truth, we have a lot of the same questions.
只有几个除外
Except for a few.
这位是雷吉·劳夫
I want you to meet Reggie Love.
雷吉·劳夫
Reggie Love.
久闻大名
Your name rings out.
我在商业区确实很有名
Yeah, I cut a wide swath in Midtown.
我是桑德拉·华盛顿 《阿姆斯特丹新闻报》
Sandra Washington, "Amsterdam News."
不是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》吗
Thought you was with the "Times."
雷吉·劳夫不和杂牌合作
Reggie Love does not play in the rec leagues.
抱歉 我以为奥斯顿警官已经...
I'm sorry, I thought Officer Alston had--
为什么你没告诉他我在...
why didn't you tell him that I work for--
雷吉·劳夫在逗你呢
Reggie Love is fucking with you.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll leave you to it.
你知道我的费用吧
You know my fee, right?
-每小时20美元 -20
- $20 an hour? - $20?
你看到我穿工装裤
You see me in coveralls,
鞋上沾了牛屎吗
cow shit on my shoes?
40美元
$40.
时间就是金钱 宝贝
Time is money, baby.
像你这样的美女应该清楚吧
Pretty girl like you gots to know that, right?
这是拉皮条的首要规则吗
That the first rule of pimping?
拉皮条的首要规则是
First rule of pimping is
和男人说话时得直视他的眼睛
look a man in his eyes when you're talking to him.
知道了
Got it.
这是40
$40.
她把你迷得神魂颠倒 搭档
She got you all fucked up, partner.
我看得出来
I can see.
-你喜欢上她了 -帮个忙而已
- She's in your head. - It's just a favor.
开上主车道之前要示意
You know, it's customary to signal your intentions
这是常识 弗拉纳咖警官
before pulling your vehicle into traffic, Officer Flan-a-gan.
舔我多毛的爱尔兰屁♥股♥之前要示意
It's customary to signal your intentions
这是常识 哈迪克斯警官
before licking my hairy Irish ass, Officer Haddix.
斯威尼明天休息 所以今天发钱
Sweeney took the day tomorrow, so juice flows today.
他想先把钱给你
He wanted to get to you
不然你去执行任务就拿不到了
before you went end of tour and missed him.
明白吗 表现好点
All right? Behave yourselves.
南区正有人在为受贿的事作证
Guys are fucking testifying on this shit downtown,
这混♥蛋♥就在街上到处扔信封
and this asshole's tossing envelopes around in the street.
可能他们觉得最坏的情况过去了 我是这么听说的
Guess they figure the worst is over. That's what I heard.
听谁说的
From who?
今晚吃牛排 泰德家餐厅 去吗
Steaks tonight. Tad's, maybe?
-我可能有晚餐计划 -该死
- I might have dinner plans. - Oh, shit.
你怎么改变想法了
So, why'd you change your mind?
你有活了吗
So, what, you got anything?
还是说摄影机里依旧没有胶片
Or there's still no film in the camera?
事实上 有些变化
Matter of fact, there's been a change.
什么变化
What kind of change?
法律方面
In the law.
或者他们解读的方式
Or the way they're reading it.
我律师是这么告诉我的
That's what my lawyer is telling me.
当地道德规范之类的
Something about community standards.
当地道德规范怎么了
What about community standards?
显然 纽约没有道德规范
Apparently, New York has none.
这么说你重新开始拍摄了吗
So, you're back to filming?
我们什么时候开始
When do we start?
看你的样子 你还得再养伤几周
From the looks of it, you might need a couple weeks.
下下个周三如何
How's Wednesday after next?
很好
Great.
-拉尔夫 -鲍比
- Hey, Ralphie. - Hey, Bobby.
-看起来不错 -谢谢
- Oh, that looks good. - Yeah, thank you.
我想的是每个人两英尺
I figured about two foot per person,
就能容得下五六个人
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表