剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Abby, what the fuck?
爸爸 这是小文
Daddy, Vinnie.
小文 这是我爸
Vinnie, Daddy.
你好 文森特·马蒂诺
Hey, Vincent Martino.
-文森特 很高兴见到你 -嗯
- Vincent, good to meet you. - Yeah.
告诉苏珊和你妈妈你们来了 好吗 艾比
Let Susan and your mother know you're here, will you, Abby?
当然
I sure will.
我被误导了...
I was misinformed as to the--
确实 喝点什么吗
No doubt. How about a drink?
嗯 好
Yeah, sure.
我去 这也太死气沉沉了
Fuck me, this is actually joyless.
听着
Hey, listen.
今天确实够漫长的
I know it's been a long damn day,
所有人都不想
and fucking is the last thing
再做♥爱♥了
that anybody wants to do anymore,
但是我们可以演啊 不是吗
but, you know, we can pretend, can we not?
对 不过 瞧瞧
Yeah, but, Jesus, look at that.
她多么性感啊
She is so fucking hot.
看那对红润的乳♥房♥♥
Look at those rosy titties.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
安迪 把她的臀部抬起来
Andy, lift up her hips
让我能看到她大腿的内侧
so I can see the inside of her thighs.
对 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
放松 慢慢来
And take it easy, take it easy.
让她一点点感觉你的鸡♥巴♥
Yeah, just let her feel each inch of your cock one at a time.
这样很爽 对吧
Feels good like that, right?
臀部抬起来
With your hips up?
我们看得欲♥火♥中烧
Oh, yeah, you're getting us all hot.
别太快了
Yeah, not too fast.
别一次全部插♥进♥去
Don't let her have it all at once.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 你看起来美极了
Oh, my God, you look fucking amazing.
都在尽量控制
All trying to keep it together.
-真会选衣服 艾比 -恭喜 苏珊
- Quite a statement, Abby. - Congratulations, Suze.
酒吧女侍吗
Barmaid, huh?
嗯 有时我让她在桌子后面工作[当酒保]
Oh, yeah, you know, sometimes I let her work behind the stick.
-"桌子" -对 在龙头后边
- "The stick"? - Yeah, behind the taps.
倒啤酒
Just pouring beer.
-艾比... -我挺怕艾比的
- Abby is-- - Abby scares the hell out of me.
你想听实话吗
You wanna know the truth?
她这辈子能干出一番大事 文森特
She could really do something in this life, Vincent.
她几乎什么都能做到
Hell, she could do damn near anything.
你雇她是为了上她吗
Did you, uh, hire her to sleep with her?
什么 不
What? No.
不 我刚好需要个女酒保
No, I-- I needed a barmaid.
-她工作努力吗 -对 她很棒
- And she works hard for you? - Yeah, she's great.
她干得很好
Yeah, she's a really good worker.
很高兴听你这么说
Well, that's a hell of a thing to hear.
跳舞吗
Dance?
回见
See you.
我们还没拍到你的最后一场戏
I know we didn't get to your last scene,
下个月再拍 好吗
but we'll pick it up next month, all right?
-好 -我会保管好衣服
- Yeah. - I'll hold the costumes.
好
Okay.
多谢了
Thank you.
你着急去哪儿 我们去吃饭吧
Where you running off to? You wanna... let's go eat.
不了 多谢你和艾丽克斯 我有约了
No, I got a late appointment, thanks to you and Alex.
他就只能用前面那人的精♥液♥当润滑油了
Sloppy seconds for that guy.
-嗯 -你感觉怎么样
- Yeah. - How's that working out for you?
就是做♥爱♥ 哈维
I mean, it's fucking, Harvey.
可能做得少点
There's less of it.
不过他们在做♥爱♥前的破事更多
There's more of the bullshit people do before they fuck,
但仍然是做♥爱♥
but... you know, it's still fucking.
艾琳
Hey, Eileen.
怎么了
Yeah?
我想问你点不该问的事
I wanna ask you something, but I-- I know I shouldn't.
你是怎么沦落到这样的生活里的
But how did you end up in the life?
拜托 哈维
Come on, Harvey.
怎么了 我就问问
What? I'm just asking.
父亲问题吗
Daddy stuff?
不是你想的那样
Not in the way you mean.
你这是败类的思维
You're thinking like a fucking degenerate.
我就是个败类
Well, I am a degenerate.
是啊
Yeah.
不 我不要 停下
No, I don't want to. Stop!
停下 不
Stop! Stop! No! No!
你吃了什么 姐妹 快点告诉我
What'd you take, cuz? Tell me quick!
-她癫痫了吗 -我不知道
- She got the epilepsy? - I don't know.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
为什么他一直想插♥我♥
Why he keep trying to put it inside of me?
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
你对她做了什么
What the fuck did you do to her?
我什么都没干 她突然就哭了
Nothing! She just started crying.
有些人不适合干这行
Some ain't built for it.
发生了什么事
The hell's going on?
别多管闲事
Don't concern you.
刚回来吗
Just getting home?
昨晚在文森特那睡的
Slept at Vincent's last night.
看来"战袍"效果不错
Dress did okay, then.
是啊
Yep.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要回CC那吗
You going back to C.C.?
那你去哪儿
Where to, then?
既然弗兰奇·马蒂诺
I mean, now that Frankie Martino isn't gonna
不会给你在哈德逊河岸造一处白色农舍
build you a little white farmhouse on the banks of the Hudson River.
你有什么计划
What's the plan?
我不会回西弗吉尼亚的
I'm not going back to West Virginia.
我有个姐妹住在拉克万纳 布法罗附近
I got a sister who lives up near Buffalo, Lackawanna.
你之前拜访过她吗
You ever visited her before?
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为我不想[音同Lackawanna]
Lack-I-wanna.
你姓什么
What's your last name?
我叫桃乐茜·斯比娜
My name's Dorothy Spina.
CC给我起的艾什莉
C.C. named me Ashley.
我爸给的
From my father.
非常骄傲我当了六个月的酒保
So proud I've been a barmaid for the last six months
他就给了我这个
that he laid that on me.
你兑现了吧
You cash it out.
你比我工作得更长更卖♥♥力
You've worked longer and harder than me.
拜托 搞什么
Oh, come on. The hell with this.
我得回去上班 见鬼
I gotta get back to work, for Christ's sake.
-穆尼 -怎么了
- Mooney? - What?
这片有点问题
There's something wrong with the film.
现在好了
There you go.
天啊 我知道女人们总是慢得很 但拜托
Christ, I know women always take longer, but come on!
那是她的事
Her business.
付了钱她就能用
Got quarters and she's running the box.
排队吧
Just wait your turn.
你跟我开玩笑吗
You kidding me with this?
-这到底搞什么 -见鬼去吧
- I mean, what the fuck is this? - Fuck it already.
够了
That's enough.
来看这个
Check this one out.
继续啊 正要到精彩地方了
Keep going. It's just getting to the good part.
天啊
Holy hell.
没错
Yep.
那是她
That's her.
-那是她 -什么
- Hey, that's her. - What?
能给我签个名吗 梦露小姐
Can I get your autograph, Miss Monroe?
我是说就好像我不在那一样
I'm saying it's like I ain't even there.
我什么也感觉不到 什么也看不到
I don't feel nothing, I don't see nothing.
嫖♥客♥的脸就该在一片黑暗和虚无之中
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表