剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我们三小时后开张
We open in three hours.
你要想的话 可以和我们一起给酒吧洗礼
You want, you can be here with us to christen the joint.
还是谢谢你了
Thanks anyhow.
这对你写论文集有帮助
It'll be good for your memoirs.
伦纳德 那非常 非常贵
Leonard, that is very, very expensive.
拜托 糖糖 是我 拜托 你知道我的
Come on, Candy, it's me. Come on, you know me.
-得了 -你知道...
- Come on. - You know...
我觉得今晚你钱包里的钱
I don't think you have
不够支付这些服务
enough money in your wallet for that tonight.
你怎么知道 拜托 糖糖
How do you know? Come on, Candy.
-我可以比平常多付些钱 -我怎么知道
- I can pay more than usual for it. - How do I know?
是啊 你怎么知道
Yeah, how?
因为没人真的喜欢被♥操♥菊花
Because nobody actually likes getting fucked in the ass,
装都没法装
not even as pretend.
事后不能走路 看这里
You don't walk right after. And look at this right here.
看这个 我正在走路呢
Look at this-- I'm fucking walking.
一整晚 我都在走路 穿着高跟鞋走路
All night, I'm fuckin' walking. In heels, I'm walking.
-糖糖 有些姑娘 -不不 没人会
- Candy, some of the girls-- - No, no, none of the girls.
没有姑娘会想要你的老二
None of the girls want your dick--
真正插♥进♥她们的菊花里
really, truly want your dick up their ass.
你不能代表所有姑娘
Look, you can't talk for all the girls.
我们可以操一半口一半
We can do a nice half-and-half.
你可以告诉托尼来舔我的大白屁♥股♥
You can tell Tony to kiss my fuckin' white ass!
操 我什么都没看见
Shit, I didn't see nothing.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no. No.
-天呐 -快走
- Oh, my God. - Keep going.
别搅和进去
Don't get involved!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你们营业吗
You open?
好吧 一杯鸡尾酒 一杯威士忌酸酒
All right, one screwdriver, one whisky sour.
-给你 -谢谢 文斯
- Here you go. - Thanks, Vince.
你们还好吗 开心吗
Hey, you guys good? Doing good?
那就好 那就好
Hey, good, good.
-诺拉 -我很好
- Nora? - I'm great.
-长官们 照顾周到吗 -还行
- Officers, everyone set? - All right.
要啤酒吗 罗德尼
Got your beer? Rodney.
-好啊 -你要喝什么
- What's happening? - What can I get you?
不用了 除非你请
I'm solid. Unless it's free.
有个男的想要一杯金色凯迪拉克
Guy wants a golden screaming Cadillac.
那就是"谁打了安妮的屁♥股♥"
That's a "Who Hit Annie in the Fanny,"
只不过榛实酒换成了苦杏酒
but with amaretto instead of Frangelico.
看上去你刚吸了面团宝宝[白粉]
Look like you just blew the Pillsbury Doughboy.
你想来一口吗
Hey, you want a bump?
不了
No.
给你
Go on.
没机会了
Missing out.
大个子 我是文森特
Big man. I'm Vincent.
-麦克 -麦克 麦克先生
- Mike. - Mike. Mr. Mike.
很荣幸认识你
It's an honor and a privilege.
这位是罗德尼·P 国际花♥花♥公♥子♥
This here's Rodney P., international playboy.
这位是鲍比·J 他是条子 注意点
And this is Bobby J. He's a cop, so watch yourself.
你要喝点什么吗
So, can I fix you too much to drink?
波本威士忌
Bourbon?
波本 加不加冰 我猜加冰
Bourbon. Up? Rocks? I'm guessing rocks.
一个长得像罗西·格瑞尔[美国演员]的混♥蛋♥
A Rosey Grier-looking motherfucker.
你肯定很少听到别人拒绝你吧
Bet you ain't used to hearing "No" too much, is you?
什么意思
What you mean?
鲁迪刚刚进来了
Rudy just walked in.
艾伦 艾伦 我想你现在去清张桌子出来
Ellen, Ellen, I want you to go prepare a table right now.
我以前有个大学♥生♥妹♥子
You know, I had a college girl once.
是啊
Yeah.
她受过教育 但不聪明
She was educated but, uh, not intelligent.
给你
Here you go.
这里怎么这么多黑人
What's with all of this jigaboo shit?
白人才几个
I had six Dean Martins in there.
-你知道的 如今的小孩就这样 -什么小孩
- Hey, you know, kids today. - What kids?
老天 你真的很懂怎么开店
Jesus Christ, you sure know how to open a place.
是啊 我最拿手的就是这个
Yeah, well, this is my scene.
我就是做这个的
This is what I do.
鲁迪 我走开一下
Hey, Rudy, uh, excuse me one second.
-你来这干什么 -我想要我的机器
- What are you doing here? - I want my fucking machines!
鲁迪拿走了
Rudy took 'em.
你想找皮普洛先生吗
Now, you wanna take it up with Mr. Pipilo?
他就在那边 随你便
He's right over there. Be my guest.
你们这些意大利佬还有那些爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
Between you dagos and those mick pricks,
让我没一天好日子过
I'm getting fucked six ways to Sunday.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得这就完事了吗
Hey, you think this is over?!
所以他告诉酒保
So he tells the bartender,
"这只青蛙长着12英寸的舌头"
"This frog has got a 12-inch tongue
他很擅长他所做的"
and he's very good at what he does."
你还行吗
Hey, you hanging in?
我不明白
I don't get it.
妓♥女♥和皮条客
Hookers and pimps, I mean.
为什么一个姑娘会...
Why would a girl...?
你只身闯荡
Well, you're out there,
孤独 危险 要和很多不认识的人上♥床♥
it's lonely, dangerous, a lot of anonymous sex.
你想有个人在你身旁 有个归宿
You want someone in your corner, someone to come home to.
-你在糊弄我 -我也不明白
- You're shitting me. - I don't get it either.
以前不懂 以后也不会懂
Never did, never will.
你要喝点什么
Come on, what are you drinking?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我要喝什么
Fuck you, what am I drinking?
好吧 你叫什么名字
Okay. So what's your name?
-杰基 -你好 杰基
- Jackie. - Hey, Jackie.
-你好 最近怎么样 -我是文森特
- Hey, man. What's up? - I'm Vincent.
杰基 这位是罗
Jackie, this is Ron.
罗 他是杰基 还有这位...
Ron, this is Jackie. And...?
-洛瑞 -洛瑞 好吧
- Lori. - Lori! All right.
大伙 酒水我请 好吗
Everybody, drinks on me, okay?
-你要什么 -施利茨啤酒
- What are you having? - A Schlitz.
-马上来 -我们走
- Coming right up. - Let's go.
-你喝什么 -新加坡司令酒
- What are you drinking? - Singapore Sling.
这他妈也是酒 你喝什么 小姐
Now that's a fucking drink! What are you having, young lady?
-波本 -好的
- Bourbon. - You got it.
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker!
操
Shit!
后退
Stay back.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
你和你的机器都不经揍啊
Hey, you take a punch about as well as one of your machines!
怎么了
What happened?
艾比 过来 把这个拿出去
Abby, come here. Get this out of here.
大个子[出自《温和的本》] 等下
Gentle Ben, hold up.
-我要走了 -走 去哪
- I gotta go, man. - Go? Where?
你叫什么名字
What's-- what's your name?
我告诉过你了 麦克
I told you already. Mike.
麦克 瞧 那不是你的枪吧
Mike, look, that wasn't your gun, was it?
我不需要枪
I don't need no gun, man.
好 你救了我一命
Right, then you saved my ass.
我欠你...
And I owe you...
一杯酒或者三杯
a drink or three.
来吧 进去吧
Come on. Come back inside.
来吧
Come on.
你有工作吗 麦克
You working, Mike?
工作
Working?
是的
Yeah.
今晚收入不错
Strong night.
我像我说的那样 很早就开工了
I started early, like I said.
好吧
All right.
等下 等下 我们去喝一杯
Hold on, hold on. Let's go for a drink.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表