剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
而不是... 我也说不好
instead of-- I don't know,
一个人从桌子上起来
a guy getting up from a table.
你能跟格雷戈解释下希区柯克和特吕弗吗
Can you explain to Greg about Hitchcock and Truffle?
因为他绝对不明白
Because he definitely doesn't understand it.
你的车怎么样了
How's your car?
我放弃了
I gave up on it.
我叫了出租车
I called a-- called a good cab.
这是最后一幕了吗
Is this the last scene up?
-对 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
全是你导演的吗
You direct them all?
对
Yeah.
那就拍完吧
Well, finish it.
几小时后我们离开这里
We get out of here in a couple of hours,
去参加那个电影派对
and then you and I can poke our heads in at that movie party.
-这样对吗 -如果你想的话
- Like this? - If you want.
没错 就这样 小心点 你在镜头里了
Yeah, like that. Careful, you're in frame.
保释金是四千美金吧
The bail is $4,000, right?
对我来说几千块算个屁
Now, the Gs, they ain't nothing to me.
你知道我有钱
You know I got the money.
嗯 但你不准备保她出来 是不是
Yeah, but you ain't gonna bail her out, right?
兄弟 你不能在联邦探员身边
Man, you can't be going near those feds
带着那么多钱
showing that kind of bread.
不能那样显露钱财
You can't show like that.
听着 兄弟
Nah, listen, man.
除非她有你的把柄
Unless she can put proof on you,
不然你就让她顶罪 蹲监狱吧
you need to let her take the charge and do the the time.
不管保不保释
Bail or no bail,
芭芭拉都不会背叛我的
Barbara ain't gonna say nothing on me.
那姑娘不会松口的
That girl gonna stand tall.
你把她调♥教♥得很好
You broke her good.
她像只三条腿的狗一样忠诚
She loyal like a three-legged dog.
并且芭芭拉很会赚钱
And Barbara's a good earner, too.
对 她出狱之后依然能赚大钱
Yeah, and she still gonna be when she comes out.
只要她还能这么好看
Provided she keeps her looks.
但你不能给她压力
But anyway, you can't be stressing on her.
你是个男人 对吧
You a man, right?
你心里清楚
You know it.
露比
Hey, Ruby.
露比
Hey! Ruby!
露比 宝贝
Ruby, baby!
你想下车吗 小姐
You wanna get out here, lady?
不 不 接着开
No, no, no. Keep going.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这对你来说就是这样吗
Is that all that this is for you?
别招我
No, don't even start.
桑德拉 桑德拉
Sandra, Sandra!
桑德拉
Sandra!
你向警监告密了
You tipped off the captain.
为了你好 搭档
For your own good, partner.
为了你好
For your own good.
你干什么呢
What you think you doing?
没享受到 不用付钱
Didn't like it. Don't have to pay.
把钱放回我钱包里
Put that goddamn money back in my purse.
-我不需要 -你必须放回去
- I don't have to. - Oh, you're gonna have to, all right.
-等我告诉我主子 -去你♥妈♥的♥主子
- Wait till I tell my man. - Fuck your man!
那个该死的黑鬼和他烫过的头发
The fucking coon and his processed hair.
你怎么知道...
How'd you know who--
走吧 滚出去
go on, get the fuck out of my room.
回见 象腿姐
I'll see you around, Thunderthighs.
我叫露比
My name is Ruby.
你看 他们在人行道上铺了地毯
Hey, look, they got a carpet on the sidewalk and everything.
实际上有点像格劳曼的中国剧院
It's like the Grauman's Chinese Theatres, actually.
于1927年修建 全美最著名的影院
你真美
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是真的吗
So, what, is that true?
有史以来最好的三♥级♥片♥
我怎么知道
Fuck if I know.
我们今晚就知道了 不是吗
I mean, we're gonna find out tonight, aren't we?
不过它很吸金
I mean, this thing's making money, though.
第一周就赚了三万块
You know, it pulled in 30 grand the first week.
-是吗 -没错 来吧
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. Come on.
这些票能让我们进什么贵宾区
These tickets get us in to some kind of VIP area
大概会给一杯不怎么样的红酒
where they probably give you a glass of bad wine
再附赠个套子
and a complimentary condom.
-你怎么进来的 -马蒂 拜托
- How'd you get in here? - Marty, please.
-抱歉 -走吧
- Sorry. - Come on.
-很高兴见到你 -帮我留个位子
- Good to see you. - Save me a seat.
我们一起的
She's with me.
她来了
Oh, there she is.
琳达 琳达
Linda! Linda!
她就是女主角
It's the lead actress.
他们为此把她从佛罗里达接过来 头等舱
They flew her in from Florida for this, first-class.
就像真正的宣传之旅一样
It's like a honest-to-God publicity tour.
抱歉
Excuse me, folks.
有票才能上贵宾室
I'm gonna need tickets for the VIP room.
不是...
No...
我这姑娘是个演员
See, my girl here is an actress.
好的
All right, guys.
我仍需要看你们的票
I still need to see your tickets.
去他妈的
Fuck this here!
你不想看电影了吗
You don't want to see the movie?
什么 又一部黄♥片♥吗
What, another fuck film?
当然不了
Hell, no!
贱♥人♥ 走了
Hey, yo, bitch, come on.
有史以来最棒的三♥级♥片♥
《深喉》
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢
A penny for your fuckin' thoughts.
我说过了
I already told you.
看样子她似乎砸穿了遮棚 撞倒了栏杆
Looks like she came through the awning, knocked out the bars.
损失惨重 我得换掉标牌
Did a lot of damage. I'm gonna have to replace the sign.
你有保险吧
You got insurance, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我得问问鲁迪
I gotta call Rudy.
那可真高啊
That's high up there.
你有事吗
Hey, you got business here?
这是我的罪案现场 混♥蛋♥
This is my crime scene, motherfucker.
对 到胶带后边去
Yeah, behind the tape.
太惨了
So sad.
那姑娘大概挺着急吧
The girl was in a hurry, I guess.
你说什么
What was that?
我是说她可以走楼梯
I'm saying she could've used the stairs.
好了
Come on.
好了 走吧 奥斯顿
Come on, come on, Alston.
-别这样 兄弟 -我没事
- Come on. Come on, man. - I'm cool, I'm cool!
退后
Back it up.
我说了退后
Hey, I said back it up.
我们还不如关门
We might as well close up.
怎么了
What?
有点冷血啊 文森特
Kind of cold, Vincent.
我很喜欢象腿
Hey, I liked Thunder.
真的
I really did.
你以为我想看见那场景吗
You think I like seeing that?
"那场景"
That?
她
Her.
你揍的那个打了你老婆的男人
That guy you fought, the one that beat up your wife?
你为了谁做的
Who'd you do that for?
为我老婆 还能有谁
For my wife. Who else?
你误会我了 艾比
You got me wrong, Abby.
误会太深了
Way wrong.
我爱♥女♥人♥
I love women.
但...
But...
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表