剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Why would Hodas short you?
他人就这样
It's in his nature.
-像蝎子一样 -什么
- Like the scorpion. - What?
那个《蝎子和青蛙》的故事
In the story, "The Scorpion and the Frog"?
-什么故事 -是寓言
- What story? - It's a fable.
我懂你
I gotcha.
好吧 计划是这样
Yeah, well... here's what I need.
你们去叫辆出租车 跟着这两个杂碎
You two get a cab and you follow these two mooks around
看他们到各个店里去取钱
store to store while they make their pickups.
然后等快到霍达斯地盘的时候
And then when they start getting near where Hodas has his place,
在42街上
over on 42nd,
打我这个号♥码
you call me at this number.
也别太晚打给我
Don't be late calling me neither.
好
All right.
你和高个
You think you and Wilt the Stilt here
篮球运动员 威尔特·张伯伦
能当几个小时的间谍吗
can handle playing spy for a few hours?
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
只是 为什么要现在
Just, uh... why now?
我意思是
I mean, what I mean is, like,
你肯定怀疑霍达斯很长一段时间了
you must've been suspicious of Hodas for a long time.
为什么要现在
Why now?
因为现在会有很多钱
Because there's gonna be real money in it now.
就在这 美国制♥造♥
Right here, made in the U.S.A.,
而不是外国的
not some other country shit.
想象下看美国妞演的片子 说着美国口音
Imagine watching a movie with American girls, speaking American,
每个洞都被♥干♥着
getting reamed in every hole
吃着鸡♥巴♥ 不必担心法律的制裁
and swallowing cock without any hassle from the law.
现在是我和马蒂·霍达斯说清的时候
Now is when I gotta get straight with Marty Hodas
以及其他侵吞收入的人
and whoever else is in on the skim,
因为收益将开始增长
because the payoff is gonna start to grow.
现在 滚出我的车
So, now... get the fuck out of my car.
红灯 红灯
Red light! Red light.
-姑娘们 -房♥间在后面
- Ladies. - Rooms are back there.
你去3号♥房♥
You take number three.
你2号♥ 美女你4号♥
You got two, and you, pretty lady, got four.
谁配得上1号♥房♥
Who the fuck rates number one?
1号♥房♥的石膏板还没贴完
Drywall isn't finished in one.
去到处转转 感受下这里
Go ahead, walk around, get the feel of things.
需要什么就找弗兰奇
You need anything, ask Frankie here.
他会满足你的 好吗
He'll set you right, okay?
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
It's so fucked up.
和我姐的老公一起开妓院
Running whores with my sister's fucking husband.
倒在这里面
Break it down right here.
你们需要帮助吗 还是
You guys need some help, or...?
不 我们就看看
No, we're just looking.
麦克
Mike.
我们去喝一杯 你在干什么
Come on, let's go get a drink. What the fuck?
这墙都没封顶 就像马厩
Three-quarter walls like a fucking stable?
我是马吗
What am I, a horse?
这是为了保护你
Girl, it's for your own protection.
这样我们就能听到你 如果你遇到麻烦
This way, we can hear you if you get in trouble.
靠 我要是遇到麻烦
Shit, motherfucker, if I'm in trouble,
你就是再戒备森严 也能清楚听到我
you can put up Fort Knox, you'll still hear me loud and clear.
该死 250瓦的灯泡
Co?o, you got 250-watt bulbs in that lamp.
你是要我上他们还是烤他们啊
I'm supposed to fuck someone in there or bake them?
杰根斯护肤液呢
Where the fuck is the Jergens?
姑娘们 拜托
All right, ladies, ladies, come on.
冷静点 我们是你们这边的
Management, we're on your side.
你们需要什么 工作需要的
Whatever you need, whatever you have to have to get the job done,
我们都会提供 好吗
we're gonna provide, okay?
-我们是一个队的 -一个队
- Same team. - "Same team."
-所以你是我队友 -当然
- So, you my teammate? - Absolutely.
那你今晚要口多少鸡♥巴♥啊 帅哥
How much dick you gonna suck tonight, pretty boy?
-混♥蛋♥ -该死
- Pendejo. - All right, fuck.
我喜欢那个波多黎各的
I like the Rican bitch.
让我想起我去越南前的第二任妻子
Reminds me of my second wife before I went to Nam.
回来后
Come back to the world,
整个疯子一个
she was crazier than a shithouse rat.
再过半小时 我把外面的灯打开 看看会怎样
In 30, I'm gonna turn the lights on out front, see what comes.
我撤了
I am fucking gone.
好啊 你要双份的酒精吗
Yeah, sure. You want a double?
好
Okay.
谢谢 再见 艾比
Thanks. See you, Abby.
-这是什么 -龙舌兰 上等的
- What's that? - Tequila, the good stuff.
文森特跑哪儿去了
What the hell happened to Vincent?
这一班几乎就靠你一个人
You damn near worked the whole shift without him.
我不知道 他说今晚有点麻烦事
Yeah, I don't know. He said he had problems tonight.
-"麻烦事" -没关系
- "Problems." - It's cool.
我以前翘班他也帮我代过班
He's covered for me when I've blown a shift before, right?
对了 我一直想问
Oh, hey, um, I meant to ask.
你为什么被捕 我没听说过
What did you get arrested for? I never heard.
因为我没说过
I never said.
我不是有意...
Hey, I didn't mean to--
逗你呢 我无所谓
Shit, I don't care.
就是因为基佬的身份
Misdemeanor faggotry.
作为男同 在14街以北
Being homosexual north of 14th Street.
每天都有新罪名
Every day, it's something, you know?
但指控是什么
But what was the charge?
拉客卖♥♥淫
Soliciting.
你拉谁了
Who did you solicit?
没谁 真的 没谁
No one, really. No one.
但当时我去的那个电影院
But I was coming out of a theater
是同志聚集点 所以如果你有在记录的话
where the boys go to play, so I guess it evens out
我们就算打平了
if you're keeping score.
我没有
I'm not.
总有人在记
Well, someone is.
去他们的 对吧
Fuck them, right?
我唯一知道的
The one thing I know,
唯一能确定的就是
the one thing I'm certain of...
那只是性
it's just sex.
如果你退后一步
If you stand back
想想我们追赶彼此的样子
and think about what we all look like chasing each other,
你一定会笑的 对吧
you'd have to laugh, right?
要不是性这么好玩 那就太荒唐了
If it wasn't so much fun, it'd be ridiculous.
可不是嘛
Exactly.
抱歉我没及时赶回来
Sorry I didn't make it back in time.
我觉得得把我身上沾染的
I feel like I have to wash this whole
整座城市的恶臭给洗掉
fucking city off of me.
需要帮忙吗
Need help?
-好啊 -来吧
- Sure. - I gotcha.
-随便吧 -混♥蛋♥
- Anyway. - Asshole!
亲爱的
Papi!
看 又中饱私囊了
There's another skim, right there.
麦克 你去给我们拦辆计程车吧
All right, Mike, why don't you go hail us a cab?
我 我们要在这儿待一晚上
Me? We'll be here all night.
好吧 我去打车
Yeah, all right. I'll get the cab.
你盯紧这些混♥蛋♥
You keep your eye on these animals.
对
Yeah.
听着 坏了就是坏了
Look, if it's broke, it's broke.
打给我手下 他明天会来修
Call my guy. He'll come down and fix it tomorrow.
这么晚了 我能怎么办
What the hell can I do about it this late?
-有什么能帮你的吗 -对
- Can I help you? - Yeah.
不需要了 谢谢
No, thanks, we're good.
不好意思 你们不能进去
Excuse me, you can't go in there.
好吧 那里应该有多少台机器
All right, how many machines supposed to be over there?
等等 从46街到47街有五台机器
Wait, from 46th to 47th, five machines.
你好吗 马蒂
How you doing, Marty?
搞什么
What the fuck?
你来这里干什么
What the hell you doing here?
我是烈马的人 记得吗
I'm with the Horse, remember?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表