剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你呢
And what about you?
你有多久没去看帕特里克了
How long has it been since you've seen Patrick?
是谁在大喊大叫 我听见了
Who the hell is yelling? I heard yelling.
没谁
It's nothing.
好吧 大约五千
All right, that's about five grand.
怎么样 多少钱
So, what's the deal?
五千块
$5,000.
至少到霍达斯手上的是这么多
At least, that's what made it to Hodas.
收入好的时候 他一星期能赚四万块
On a good week, he's pulling in 40 Gs.
麦克和我看见收钱的人在货车旁偷钱
Me and Mike saw the pickup guys do a skim at the van
至少还有一个书店职员也有拿
and at least one of the bookstore clerks, too.
-想到了 -别管那些偷钱的了
- Figures. - Forget about the skim.
霍达斯每天给多少
What's Hodas been showing every day?
三千五
$3,500.
-有时候少点 -操♥他♥妈♥的犹太杂种
- Sometimes less. - Damn fucking Jew bastard.
现在我们知道了
Well, now we know, right?
我们去银行见见我们的朋友霍达斯
Let's go see our friend Hodas at the bank.
姑娘们 欢迎回来
Girls, welcome back.
2号♥ 3号♥ 4号♥
Two, three, four.
罗谢尔要了1号♥房♥
Rochelle here's already claimed number one
墙已经弄好了
where the wall is fixed.
你就是1号♥吗
So, you're number one, huh?
没关系 没有等级之分
Oh, it's cool. It's non-hierarchical.
你确定你没事吗 宝贝
Are you sure you're all good, babe?
你晚饭想吃什么
What do you want for dinner?
中餐 第9街上那家店
Chinese. Place on 9th.
-里面有花生的那道菜 -宫保鸡丁
- The dish with the peanuts. - Kung pao.
那就吃中餐
Chinese it is.
你去问问其他姑娘要吃什么 弗兰奇
Get an order from the rest of the girls, will you, Frankie?
好的
Gotcha.
好吧 我要开店了
Okay, so, I'm opening up now,
你快点喝完
and you need to finish that drink.
营业期间这里不接待皮条客
No pimps in the joint when we're open.
-店规 -有人能把暖气打开吗
- House rule. - Can somebody turn on the damn heat?
你们也太他妈敬业了吧
Y'all done gone crazy with this shit.
一点也没有节日精神 对吗
It's not really in the holiday spirit, is it?
当然没有
Damn sure ain't.
圣诞快乐
Well, Merry Christmas.
你也是
Yeah, you, too.
崔维斯 我的钱呢
Travis, where my money at?
好吧 那你什么时候能到
Okay, so when can you make it?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 凯伦 我会告诉他的
All right, okay, Karen, I'll let him know.
她过来要一小时 也许两个小时
It's gonna be an hour before she can get here, maybe two.
-她在哪 -不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know.
她说她有个性命攸关的紧急情况
She said it was a life emergency.
那是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?
你想我打给那个安吉拉吗
You want me to call that Angela?
安吉拉是金发
Angela's a blonde.
我们需要褐发作对比
We need a brunette for contrast.
给我点打车的钱 不好意思
Give me some cab money. Excuse me.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
即使是白天 每一轮班
Every shift, even daytime,
他们都至少会把巡逻车开出来两次
they ran the wagon out at least twice.
我看到他们把38街上所有皮条客的车都拖走了
I saw them tow every car off that pimp stretch along 38th,
而那些车全都没有违规停放
and all of those cars were parked legally.
到年底了 我们要大扫除
It's end of year. We're housecleaning.
你们每年都这么做吗
You do this every year?
有时候一年两次
Sometimes twice.
然后又回到往常
And then it's back to business as usual.
你喜欢听爵士吗
Do you like jazz?
-我们可以一起去看... -那这么做
- I thought we might go and see-- - So, what's the point
又有什么意义呢
of doing all this if
反正都会回到老样子
you're just gonna go back to more of the same?
没意义
No point.
谁下的命令
Who ordered it?
我们可以去北区吃个晚饭
We could just go uptown, have some dinner.
希尔维亚餐厅
Sylvia's?
人人都喜欢希尔维亚餐厅
I mean, everybody loves Sylvia's.
我不能和线人约会 你知道的吧
You know I can't date a source, right?
我是线人吗
I'm a source?
那你把这叫什么
Well, what do you call this?
我不想当什么线人
I don't want to be a source.
好吧 你不算正式的线人
Okay, officially, you're not a source.
开心了吗
Are you happy now?
不 还不开心
Nope, not yet.
我问你 你见过这种情况吗
Let me ask you. You ever seen it like this?
巡逻车日夜巡逻
With the wagons running day and night?
还有骚扰
And the harassment?
我听说你们分局有人
I heard some guys from your precinct
把一帮皮条客带到泽西
drove a bunch of pimps over to Jersey
把他们扔到一家牧场里
and dumped them in a cow pasture.
你参与了吗
Were you in on it?
我没有
That wasn't me.
但是没错
But, yeah.
这是我们下手最狠的一次
This is the most I've seen us do all at once.
我也搞不明白
And I don't get it either.
除了堕落街
I mean, other than the Deuce,
他们觉得这些勾当还能去哪
where do they think all the dirt is gonna go?
别再放这样的歌♥了
Don't make songs like that anymore.
说真的 难听死了
I'm telling you, this is fucked up.
这歌♥真难听
That's fucked up music.
"Wimoweh"什么鬼意思啊
Fuck does "Wimoweh" even mean?
原是非洲歌♥曲 后被美国乡村合唱组翻唱
你在哪学的画画
Where did you learn how to draw?
想吃派吗
You want some pie?
我请
On me.
假装我们是同一个队伍的人
Pretend we're on the same team.
香蕉奶油派
Banana cream.
里昂
Leon?
亲爱的 能给我们两份香蕉奶油派吗
Honey, can we get two slices of banana cream?
-好的马上 -夏伊
- You can and you're gonna. - Shay, baby.
想快速赚100块吗
Hey, you wanna make a quick $100?
蓝多湖妹子 你想快速赚100吗
Hey, Land O'Lakes girl, you wanna make a quick $100?
不 我比她先起床
Well, hey, no. I'm up before her.
不 亲爱的 得是褐发的
No, no, baby, we need a brunette.
-干什么 -当一天明星
- $100 for what? - A one-day wonder.
真的电影吗
A real movie?
是的 走吧
Yeah, come on.
上菜
Order up!
-派的钱呢 -马上
- Pie. - Yeah.
-给 -走走走
- Gotcha. - Come on, come on.
少做一份派 里昂
Cancel one slice, Leon.
-好的 -我们走
- You got it. - Let's go.
小姑娘 你的
For you, baby girl...
里昂请
that's on Leon.
你们叫我过来就是看这个
You mutts brought me down here for this?
-没错 -这他妈是什么
- Absolutely. - The fuck am I looking at?
你知道那些穿雨衣的败类
All right, you know how the raincoat-wearing degenerates
去看限制级片子前
have to cut the pockets out of their pants
得先把裤子的口袋剪开吗
before they go into the peep show?
不用再剪了
Not no more.
一般人看这些片子的时候
See, the average man
需要一点私人空间
could use some privacy when he's looking at those blues.
名字是我想的
Yeah, I came up with the title.
就叫"自♥慰♥屋"
We're gonna call it a "Masturbatorium."
-把这玩意注册商标 -做好隔板
- Trademark that shit. - See, you make partitions,
就像豪华酒店里的厕所一样
like they do at the fancy hotels for the toilets and all.
-一般人... -我懂了
- See, the average man-- - I get it.
我懂了
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表