剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
He wouldn't stop laughing.
我说我要杀了他
I told him I'd kill him.
我在这等到了凌晨4点
I waited here till 4:00 in the damn morning!
我在和熟客一起看电影
Watching a movie with my regular.
-然后睡着了 -睡着了
- We fell asleep. - You fell asleep?
睡得很死 醒来已经是电影末尾了
Out cold, woke up to the end of the movie.
他没给你额外的钱吗
He ain't pay you extra?
我欠他 因为他上次给了我两倍的钱
I-- I owed him for the last time when he paid me double.
为什么上次给你两倍
Why'd he pay you double last time?
因为那次我们也看了电影
Because we watched a whole movie that time, too,
我跟他说 你可能会找我麻烦
and I told him I'd probably be in trouble with you
如果我不多给你钱的话
if I didn't show more for it.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我们现在就解决这事
Why don't we get it over with?
我搞砸了 你做你该做的
I fucked up. You do what needs doing.
-什么 -打我的头
- Say what? - Bang me upside my head.
我不会叫 我搞砸了
I won't squawk. I fucked up here.
这混♥蛋♥给你钱 让你陪他看电影
This motherfucker pays you to watch movies with him?
-什么电影 -我忘了名字了
- What movie was it? - I forget the name.
一个女人
Something with this-- this woman
为她的调皮女儿付出一切
who does everything for her brat daughter.
上次 一个男人
And the last time, it was one where this man
在古代法国 他代替另一个人
in old-time France, he gets his head cut off
被砍头
in place of a another man.
《双城记》
Mmm, "A Tale in Two Cities."
-对的 -是部好电影 我看过
- Yeah, that one. - It's a good flick. I seen that.
在最后 他鼓励那个年轻女孩的时候
Pshh, at the end, when he's strong for the young girl,
她也即将被处死 我哭得像个小孩
and she's gonna die, too, I cried like a baby.
你知道吗
You know.
我今天都在外
How about I stay out on the street
站街好了 把钱赚够
for the rest of the day and make it as right as I can?
这样行吗
How about that?
捡起来
Pick that up.
给我来份酒汁鲱鱼 谢谢
Excuse me, can I get a matjes herring, please?
抱歉 小姐 我们只有腌制鲱鱼
I'm sorry, miss. We only have the Bismarck.
你好 谢谢你能来
Hi. Thank you so much for coming.
-糖糖 -对 对
- Candy. - Yeah, yeah.
我在这行干了一段时间了
Yeah, I've been in this business a while now,
这是第一次女生提出请客
and this is the first time a girl's ever asked to buy me lunch.
我怎么能拒绝 你怎么知道我电♥话♥的
How could I turn that down? How'd you get my number?
露比给我的 象腿姐
From Ruby. Thunderthighs.
她前几天晚上带我去看的
She brought me the other night.
我还在拍真正电影的时候
Ruby worked with me when
露比和我合作过
I was actually putting film in the camera.
大号♥女人的市场会让你大吃一惊
You'd be surprised. There's a market for big women.
不会的 我现在就和她一起工作
No, I wouldn't be. I work with her now.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
所以 为什么摄影机里不放胶卷
So, why no film in the camera?
不想和条子打交道了
Ah, got tired of fucking with the cops,
还有邮务稽查 都厌倦了
the postal inspectors, all of it.
你知道 你必须
You know, you have to
把片子的关键部分都剪掉供观看
cut the loops to ribbons to show them as peeps,
或者偷偷在柜台下卖♥♥
or sell them one at time under the counter.
不能邮寄
Can't put 'em in the mail.
根本赚不到钱
Where's the money in it?
但是堕落街上有不少片子在放
Yeah, but there's all kind of trash playing on the Deuce.
你可以拍专题片
Well, you can do a feature...
如果你把片子拍成教育性质
if you make it, you know, educational, whatever.
但真正的限制级
But real hard-core?
-在欧洲 -欧洲就是欧洲
- In Europe... - Europe is Europe.
鸡汤
Uh, chicken soup.
-汤团吗 -不 就鸡汤加面条
- Matzo ball? - Nah, just soup with noodles.
-没了 -嗯
- That's it? - Yeah.
可什卡[犹太烤香肠] 肉汁
Uh, kishka, side of gravy.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
什么是可什卡
What's kishka?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
你想周四来跟我拍片吗
So, you wanna do one of my Thursday night numbers?
你有外表
I-- you got the look for it.
每个人我分你10块
I'll give you 10 a head off the cover.
10块 我听说你每个人收40
10? I hear you're pocketing 40 a head.
60个人打飞机
10 each to you
每人分你10块
on a room of 60 guys jerking off.
也就是600
That's $600 for one half-and-half.
这对过日子可算是笔不小的数目了
That's good money for the life.
嗯 对过日子
Yeah, for the life.
你不就是为这个来找我的吗
I thought that's why you looked me up.
你不想要这活
You don't want the work?
我想学习如何拍电影
I wanna learn how to make movies.
我跟你说了 那赚不到几个钱
I told you, that's nickel and dime.
如果在欧洲都能拍摄 销♥售♥
If they can make and sell that in Europe,
那我们这也要不了多久了
it's not gonna be long before we can make and sell it here.
-你怎么知道 -这是美国 不是吗
- How do you know? - It's America, right?
我们什么时候
When do we ever leave a
把钱让给别人去赚过
fucking dollar for the other guy to pick up?
如果我说错了
If I'm wrong,
那至少我也学会了怎么拍电影
well, at least I learned something about making movies.
也许我可以去加利福尼亚
Maybe I can go out to California,
去给迪士尼干活什么的
go work for Disney or some shit.
如果我说对了...
And if I'm right...
你可真够聪明的
Well, aren't you the smart one?
可什卡
Kishka.
谢谢你
Thank you.
汤
Soup.
慢用
Givis.
你主子怎么说
What would your man say?
我没主子
No man.
我是说你的 生意经理
I mean, you know, your business manager.
我没有皮条客 从来没有
Yeah, I'm not pimped. I never have been.
我喜欢你
I like you.
但是
But,
我也是几乎入不敷出
I'm barely scratching it out as it is.
不需要更多开销
I don't need more overhead.
如果我重操旧业 拍真正的片子
If I get back to putting film in the camera,
你绝对是头号♥人选
you could stand in front.
你很漂亮
You're pretty enough.
绝对能赚到可观的工资
Could, um, make a nice paycheck, no problem.
以前他们给的可什卡更多
You know, they used to give you more kishka,
给三大根呢
like three chunks.
等等 你们不能进去
Whoa, whoa, you can't go in.
他一两分钟之后就下来了
He'll be down in a minute or two.
-应该不会太久 -我们能去酒吧吗
- Shouldn't be long. - Can we go up to the bar?
不行 有人给他口呢 你们得等等
No, he's getting blowed. You gotta wait.
你说能他妈怎么办 他是老板
Fuck you gonna do? He's the boss.
女士你好 请问梅尔·麦玛腾在家吗
Hi, ma'am. Is Mel McMarten home?
你是哪位
Who is this?
我叫艾比·帕克
My name is Abby Parker,
我在《爆破大♥师♥》的朋友...
and my friends at "Master Blaster"...
梅尔死了
Mel is dead.
跟我说他有兴趣
..."Magazine" told me that he's interested in--
你聋了吗 他死了 你个蠢逼
Are you deaf? He's dead, you stupid bitch!
他去年就死了
He died last year!
你们能不能别再打来电♥话♥找他...
Why don't you people stop calling and asking for him--
爽了吗
Refreshed?
什么
What?
放狗屁 那是我外甥女 我老婆那边的
No fucking way. That's my niece, on my wife's side.
给她妈准备惊喜派对 来谢谢我帮她
Planning a party for her mother and tapping me for help with it.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥
You know, you fucks,
见到人总是擅自下定论
you're always jumping to conclusions about an individual.
-真叫我失望 -我道歉
- That's disappointing, really. - Apologies.
-你个色鬼 -我什么都没说
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表