剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
The fuck you doing jerking off Jerry Van Dyke
意淫杰瑞·范戴克干毛线
on the wrong fucking side of the river?
鬼才信迪克·范戴克会在J大道上吃披萨
Bullshit on Dick Van Dyke eating pizza on Avenue J.
真的 洋葱香肠披萨
Bullshit? Fucking true. Sausage and onion.
他看上去随时
Looked he was about ready
就要唱《烟囱之歌♥》
to sing "Chim Chimney" any fucking second.
我在韩国人那边
I'm doing something at the Korean place
赚了不少钱
to make me some real money.
我上周末赚了700块
I pulled 700 on my take last weekend.
700块 操 我该当酒保的
700? Shit, I should be a barman.
你那够可以了
Yeah, you're doing fine where you are.
-刚升为工头 -永远都不够
- You just made foreman. - There's never enough.
家里有好多小孩
I got a lot of chicks in the nest.
那就让我们姐姐休息下
Well, try leaving our sister alone for a minute.
或者在鸡鸡上面放点佐料
Yeah, or maybe putting a condiment on it.
你对中国佬的酒吧做了什么
What'd you do with the Chink bar?
打扮好女服务员
Dresses up the waitresses.
她们穿着内衣
They're wearing underwear,
俯身给你倒酒
bending over, spilling on you.
不是内衣是紧身衣
Not underwear. Leotards.
-紧身衣 -没错
- Leotards, huh? - Yeah.
姑娘们身材够辣吗
Girls look hot?
鲍比 为了干♥她♥们一次你情愿干我两次
Hey, Bobby, you would fuck me twice to fuck them once.
这周我过来瞧瞧
I think I might stop in this week.
我们现在工地所处的第二街离你那不远
We're still working that site over on 2nd not too far away.
你都结婚有孩子了
Hey, you're married with children
还借款买♥♥了家具 混♥蛋♥
and loan furniture, fucko.
-你要还房♥贷 -看看无妨
- You got a mortgage. - It's okay to look.
可原谅之罪
Just a venial sin.
我去 你刚刚用了"可原谅"这个词吗
Fuck me, you just used "Venial" in a sentence?
我不是他妈 他需要你
I'm not his mother. He needs you.
我已经尽最大努力了
I'm doing the best I can.
我跟他说你住在华盛顿
I tell him you live in Washington,
为政♥府♥工作
that you work for the government
你的工作是秘密
and it's a secret what you do.
让他觉得你身居要职对他有好处
It's good for him to think you're doing something important.
你下次去百货商场
You know, next time you go to the department store,
给他买♥♥个游戏什么的
buy him a game or something.
有个叫"手术"的游戏
They got one called "Operation."
你可以扮成医生
You get to pretend you're a doctor.
很有意思 孩子们很喜欢
It buzzes. Kids really like it.
也许可以启发他
Maybe that'll inspire him.
长大后当个医生
He might grow up to be a doctor.
或者律师
Or a lawyer.
或别的什么
Or whatever.
谢谢你做的一切
I appreciate everything.
艾琳...
Eileen...
照顾好你自己
you take care of yourself.
文斯
Vince.
那人点了杯七七鸡尾酒 就给了我二十块小费
That guy just tipped me 20 on a single 7 and 7.
早知道他这么喜欢我
If I knew he'd like me that much,
给他倒酒会更加周到的
I'd have given him a better pour.
他不喜欢你 艾尔 他喜欢你上酒的方式
He doesn't like you, El. He likes how you present.
随口一说
Just saying.
第一轮我请客 小文
First round's on me, Vinnie.
今天外面太阳真♥他♥妈♥热
Fucking hot out there in the sun today.
-这里挺凉快的 -是啊
- Well, it's cool in here. - Yeah, I know.
美女环绕
You and all this snatch walking around
加上空调
and air conditioning in the bargain.
你没开玩笑
You weren't kidding.
凭这些确实可以涨房♥租
This is something you could raise my rent for.
别太激动
Don't get all worked up.
机场附近有个袒胸酒吧
There's a topless bar out by the airport.
他们的姑娘是妓♥女♥
Them girls is whores.
这些不过是给我倒酒的女服务员
These are waitresses bringing me drinks.
这...很不同
It's... I don't know, different.
-正是 -没错
- Exactly. - That's right.
这更有品位
It's like, uh, classy.
汤米·朗格
Tommy Longo.
-你认识他吗 -朗格吗
- You know him? - Longo?
做小车生意的
In the carting business.
-什么是小车 -垃圾车
- What the hell's carting? - Garbage trucks.
他在全市范围内都有承包
He's got construction contracts in the city.
我们的工地就算一个
Our site, for one.
他也是个放高♥利♥贷♥的
Well, he's also a shylock.
小文 你欠了汤米·朗格的钱吗
Vinnie, you into Tommy Longo?
-再猜 -弗兰奇是吧
- Guess again. - Frankie, huh?
没错
Yeah.
失陪一下
Well, pardon me while I go kiss
我要去拍某个意大利熟人的马屁了
some familiar Italian ass.
回来的时候帮我兑成现金 可以吗
On your way back cash this for me, will you?
他们为什么不早上发工资
Why don't they just give it to you
你们就能去银行了
in the morning so you can go to the bank?
老板觉得早上付工资
Eh, the bosses figure if they pay us in the morning,
我们就会离开工地去买♥♥醉
we'll wander off the job site and go get wrecked.
可能真有道理
They're probably right.
拿到支票要周一才能兑现
By the time we get checks, there's no cash till Monday.
你们工资总额多少
How much payroll do you got on the site?
现在有八万二
I got 82 grand in payroll right now.
有些时候多点
Sometimes more.
你能帮我们也兑现吗 文斯
Can you get us, too, Vince?
好好好 没问题
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're good.
我也要
Me, too.
-等会 -谢谢 文
- Give me a second. - Thanks, Vin.
真够猛的
You did some drastic shit there, I gotta say.
是吗
Yeah?
在明尼苏达没见识过吗
Minnesota ain't seen none of that?
你那招式
That thing you do, I don't think
匹兹堡以西目前还没有
it's made it west of Pittsburgh yet.
你喜欢这个打扮吗
Do you like this look?
我可以做这个蓬松的发型
I could wear my hair in a shag like that.
她能做到的 我肯定也行
You know, I bet I could do what she does, too.
我每晚都在演 不是吗 我很拿手
I mean, I act every night, don't I? I'm good at it.
宝贝 把那东西拿开
Baby, put that shit away.
简·方达和你一点也不像
Jane Fonda ain't got nothing on you.
我听说那部电影里没人给她拉皮条
I heard in that movie she ain't got no pimp.
你知道那是扯淡的 对吗
You know that's bullshit, right?
在电影里可以
It's fine for pretend,
但在现实生活里没皮条客可不行
but that won't work on the streets.
我能跟你说个秘密吗
Can I confide something in you?
当然可以
You know you can.
我从没有说过这样的话
I ain't never verbalized this shit before
对人对畜生都没有 所以
to man nor beast, so...
地球上没有人有皮条客这么孤独
There ain't no individual on earth as alone as a pimp.
你想和你手下的女人组成一个家庭 对吧
You try to make a family with your bitches, right?
但过一阵子 她们大多数人都盼着你失败
But after while, most of them, they just want you to fail.
就好像是她们天性中的一部分
It's like a part of their nature.
你只能玩各种心理游戏
So you wind up having to play all kinds of mind games
让她们听话 但谁也骗不了谁
to keep them all in line, but nobody's fooling nobody.
她们希望你失败
They want your ass to fail.
其他的皮条客
The other pimps,
总是把"兄弟长 兄弟短"挂在嘴边
it's "Brother this, brother that,"
但到了最后
but at the end of the day,
他们只想着抢你的生意
all they want to do is shanghai your stable.
还有条子 他们只想要你的钱和战利品
The pigs, they want your money and your scalp,
说真心话 洛瑞 我...
and, God's truth, Lori, I'm--
我真的厌倦这所有的一切 知道吗
I'm just sick and tired of the whole damn thing, you know?
人人为己的心态 这...
The whole dog-eat-dog mentality, it...
我年复一年
You know, I've shown, improved myself out there
展示自己 努力进步 而现在
year in and year out, and right now,
我只想找个好女人 找到了我就收手
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表