灵魂呢 灵魂是你恶魔交易的动力
Well, what about souls? They fuel your demon deals.
就像活电池
Souls are living batteries.
充满能量和光明
They're full of energy. They're full of light.
每一个都有
Each one is as powerful as...
100个太阳的能量
100 suns?
他说得对
H-He's not wrong.
如果我们得到了这样的能量 然后呢
Okay, so if we got this kind of juice, then what?
你给我收集到足够的灵魂
You get me enough souls...
我可以做个炸♥弹♥
I can build a bomb.
那样能行吗
Would that do the trick?
或许吧
Maybe.
好吧 B计划
All right. Plan B.
好吧 我们需要多少灵魂
Okay. How many souls are we talking here?
越多越好
The more the better.
就算你们能搞到那样的火力
Even if you could get that kind of firepower...
你真觉得能成功吗
you really think it would work?
我可以去问问天使
I can ask the angels.
天堂的灵魂多得是
Heaven is full of souls.
好吧 还有什么
Okay. Uh, what else we got?
鬼魂
Ghosts.
他们只是有包袱的灵魂 是吧
Well, they're just souls with baggage, right?
是啊 但我们会需要很多
Yeah, but we would need a whole lot of them.
韦弗利山
Waverly Hills.
韦弗利山疗养院
Waverly Hills Sanatorium.
韦弗利山疗养院
当然了
Of course.
那里死过数千人
Thousands died there.
有的是鬼魂
Ton of ghosts.
这是绝望的招数
This is desperate...
还愚蠢
and stupid.
我们现在只有绝望和愚蠢了
Well, desperate and stupid's pretty much all we got right now, so...
好吧
Fine.
我去扫荡地狱 看看还剩什么
I'll go raid Hell and see what's left.
好
All right.
我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
真觉得这能行吗
Really think this is gonna work?
罗威娜说能行的
Well, Rowena said it would.
是啊
Yeah.
是《诅咒之书》的咒语 孩子们
It's a Book of the Damned spell, boyos.
拿着这个小水晶 能吸收鬼魂
Take this wee crystal. It'll suck up all the blimey ghosts.
只需要念句咒语
Just say the magic word.
这里真是名副其实
Place really lives up to the hype.
是啊
Yes, it does.
我们试试咒语吧
Let's give the magic word a shot, because we're six.
好了 我们捉鬼吧
All right. Let's bust some ghosts.
他们在哪呢
Where the heck are they?
我怎么知道
You got me.
小鬼都出来
Get your Casper asses out here!
这样吧
You know what?
你继续干 我去惹惹他们
Why don't you finish up? I'll go piss them off.
好
Yeah.
我觉得起效了
Okay, I think it worked!
念咒语吧
Say the magic word!
迪恩 快
Dean, hurry!
[咒语]
Haggis!
咒语棒棒哒
Go magic word.
嗯
Yeah.
天使...天堂不肯帮忙
The angels are -- Heaven won't help.
他们知道末日要来了吧 一切的末日
They know that this is the end, right? Of everything. u202d
-是的 -他们不在乎吗
- Yes. - And they don't care?
不 不是的 是...
No, it's not that. It's...
他们知道上帝要死了
They know -- They know God is dying
他们觉得我们赢不了
and they don't think we can win this.
不管怎样 他们要封锁天堂
Souls or no souls. They're sealing Heaven,
"死得有尊严"
and they're "Dying with dignity".
太棒了
Well, that's awesome.
好吧 克劳力 你呢
All right, Crowley. What about you?
我本来有我们所需的灵魂
Well, I had all the souls we needed.
什么叫"本来"
What do you mean "had"?
我身体不便期间
While I was indisposed,
我几个恶魔朋友扫荡了我的藏货
a few of my demonic pals decided to raid my stash.
我们现在有的不够
Well, what we have -- it's not enough.
这肯定是好事
Well, that could be nothing but good news.
地方不错
Nice digs.
比莉
Billie?
比莉是谁
Who's Billie?
死神
Reaper.
盼着我们死
Wants us dead.
可有乐了
Tons of fun.
等等 你怎么...
Wait a second. H-How did yo--
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我在韦弗利山看到你们了
I saw you boys at Waverly Hills,
就当我是好奇吧
and call me a curious kitten,
但末日就要来了
but with, you know, credits about to roll,
我不得不问
I got to ask --
你们还抓鬼做什么
why you boys busting ghosts?
你管呢
Why do you care?
死人是我的专长
Dead folks -- kind of my thing.
那么
So...
说啊
spill.
我们在收集灵魂制♥造♥一个炸♥弹♥
We're collecting souls to build a bomb.
把黑暗炸飞
To blow the Darkness to hell.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 什么意思 "好吧"
Okay? Uh, w-what does that mean, "Okay"?
意思是 照现在的情况
Means way things are going,
再过一小时我就能来收上帝了
I'm about an hour away from reaping God himself.
你是来帮忙的
So you're here to help us.
小建议 你们要灵魂
Little tip -- you want souls,
就该找死神
call a reaper.
你好
Hiya.
你好
Hello.
我喜欢你的裙子
Oh, I like your dress.
穿来这公园有点太漂亮了
It's pretty fancy for the park,
但至少你费心了
but at least you made an effort.
你想喂喂他们吗
Do you want to feed them?
算了吧
I shouldn't.
我喂这些鸟喂了20年了
I've been feeding these birds going on 20 years now.
他们就像我的家人一般
They're practically family.
我知道这听上去疯疯癫癫的
And I know that makes me sound like a crazy old bat,
但是 管他呢
but...heck.
我丈夫几年前死了
My husband died a couple of years ago,
我儿子总给我塞退休社区的宣传♥单♥
and my son keeps slipping me these brochures for retirement communities
就是把老人送去
A.K.A. where they send old folks to die,
安安静静等死的地方
but not to make a fuss about it.
你恨他
So you hate him.
有点吧
Well, a little bit.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
但家庭嘛
But you know family.
就算你恨他们 也还是爱他们的
Even when you hate them, you still love them.
好令人激动
Well, this is exciting.
里面有多少灵魂了
How many souls are in there?
几十万
A couple hundred...thousand.
我扫荡了冥界
I raided the Veil.
就像我说的 死人
Like I said, dead folks --
是我的专长
kind of my thing.
行了吧
We good?
很好
Very.
太好了
Super.
回见
See you around.
嗯 会见的
Yeah. You will.
希望不是今天
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表