忆往昔
地狱里有个笼子
There's this cage in hell,
路西法被关在里面 我也曾被关在里面
and it's where they keep Lucifer, and I've been in it.
上帝好像想让我回到那里
I think god wants me to go back.
进入你头脑的并不是上帝 萨姆
It wasn't God inside your head, Sam.
是我
It was me.
你弟弟在地狱
Your brother's in hell...
黑暗 她可是万物的终结
The darkness, she's the end of everything.
我们可以打败她
We can beat her.
和路西法一起
...With Lucifer.
你想要皮囊
You want a vessel?
-不 -B计划
- No. - Plan "B."
有遗言吗
Last words?
你真的能打败她吗
Can you really beat her?
-我可以 -那么好
- I can. - Then, yes.
路西法
Lucifer.
黑暗 她对你来说算什么
The Darkness, what is she to you?
你永远不会伤害我
You'll never hurt me.
抱歉 阿玛拉
I'm sorry, Amara.
我们是联♥系♥在一起的 迪恩
We're bound, Dean.
-我告诉过你 -我们会永远联♥系♥在一起
- I told you. - We'll always be bound.
我是不可抗拒的
I can't be resisted.
你跟我在一起时 就会有的感觉 是极乐
That feeling that you have when you're with me, just bliss.
你为什么不想那样
Why wouldn't you want that?
你和我将永远在一起
You and I will be together forever.
如今
爱尔兰 科克郡
三十年前
帕德里克 你干什么呢
Padraic? Oh, what are you doing?
她喜欢这首歌♥
She loves this song.
只有这个能哄她入睡
It's the only thing that will put her to sleep.
再说
Oh, besides...
这是我们的歌♥啊
This is our song.
很高兴你又笑了 亲爱的
It's good to see you smiling, mo chuisle.
我在努力 莫拉
I'm trying, Maura.
我在努力
I'm trying.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
那是我们女儿
That would be our daughter.
不是 我听到了...
No. I hear...
尖叫声
a scream.
是...
It's...
撑着 帕德里克
Hold on, Padraic!
撑住
Just hold on!
把它从我脑袋里弄出去
Get it out of my head!
撑住
Hold on!
离他远点
Get away from him!
不
No!
没事了 亲爱的
It'll be okay, sweet.
不会有事的
It'll be o...kay.
凶鬼恶灵
第十一季 第十一集
探索神秘
你哥哥被困在炼狱里
When your brother was trapped in purgatory,
你却在这儿泡妞 逗狗
you were here with a girl and a dog.
你赢不了了 萨姆 你不够强大
You can't win this, Sam. You're just not strong enough.
你根本没努力去找他
You didn't even bother trying to find him.
我知道 如果你想击败黑暗
And I know that if you're gonna beat the Darkness,
你得准备好看着你所爱的人死去
you have to be ready to watch the people you love die.
你起来多久了
How long you been up?
我不知道
I don't know.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你确定吗 你好几天没出地堡了
Are you sure? 'cause you haven't left the bunker in days.
我没事
I'm fine.
好啊 我好像找到件案子
Well, good. 'cause I think I found us a case.
哈罗德·米勒 65岁
Harold Miller, 65.
橡树公园养老院的住户
A resident of Oak Park, an old folks' home,
昨天被发现死在屋中 头被打碎
was found yesterday in his room with his head bashed in.
但听好了
But get this...
门紧锁 也没有闯入迹象
the doors were locked and there was no sign of break-in.
鬼 恶魔附身
Ghost? Demonic possession?
我觉得值得一看 你说呢
I figure it's worth a look. What do you think?
最棒的是
Oh, and best part is,
橡树公园离这儿就15分钟
Oak Park is 15 minutes from here.
就在我们附近
It's in our backyard.
黑暗怎么办
And what about the Darkness?
小卡怎么办 我们一直没他的消息
What about Cass? We haven't heard from them.
首先 阿玛拉没有丝毫消息
Okay, first of all, we've got zero on Amara.
小卡不会有事的
And Cass... Cass will be fine.
他一向都没事
He always is.
全世界那么多公园
All the parks in the world,
我偏偏选了个有天使的
and I pick one with an angel in it.
我看到你了 简直不敢相信
I saw you. Couldn't believe my eyes.
那就信吧
Well, believe them.
这里真美 是吧
It's beautiful out here, isn't it?
有意思
It's funny.
那些你以为自己根本不会想念的东西
The things you think you're not gonna miss at all,
结果却是你最想念的
you end up missing the very, very most.
趁现在赶紧享受吧
Enjoy it while you can.
我没有恶意 兄弟
I come in peace, brother.
我才不是你的兄弟 路西法
I am not your brother, Lucifer.
我不想打架
Well, I'm not looking for a fight.
事实上 我是击败黑暗的唯一希望
In fact, I am your only hope at beating the Darkness.
我听说
I heard you, uh...
你们这帮熊孩子对她发起了攻击
heard you kids had your big shot at the title,
结果没得手
and you missed it.
不用害怕 兄弟
You don't need to be afraid, brother.
我已经离开了那个讨厌的笼子
I am out of that awful, awful cage.
我是来拯救你们所有人的
And I'm here to save you all.
战神路西法
Lucifer ex machina.
她无法被毁灭
It cannot be destroyed.
但你可以
But you can be!
你们这些基层天使啊
That's the problem with you rank-and-file angels...
毫无远见
no vision.
橡树公园退休之家 接送服务
橡树公园退休之家
不是吧
Seriously?
这里是个养老院
This place is an old folks' home?
看上去好棒
Looks awesome.
橡树公园退休之家 早鸟特♥价♥ 今天就预定你的明天吧
或许我们该做个预约
Maybe we ought to make a reservation.
能活那么久还好了
Yeah, we should be so lucky to live long enough.
我跟警♥察♥说了
As I told the police,
我当时经过哈罗德的房♥间
I was walking by Harold's room,
听到了很响的撞击声
and I heard a loud banging noise.
然后我还听到房♥间里的哈罗德大喊
And then I heard Harold yell from inside of his suite,
"把它从我脑袋里弄出去"
"Get it out of my head""
所以我就敲门喊他
So I knocked on the door and called to him.
但他没有回应
And when he didn't reply,
我就用了我的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥开门进去了
I used my pass key to get into his room.
于是看到了他 他躺着
That's when I saw him. He was on his back.
他的头
His skull was, um...
反正流了很多血
well, there was a lot of blood.
-当时房♥间里没有别人 -没有
- And nobody else was in the room. - No.
门窗紧锁
The windows and doors were locked.
我还查了安保记录
I even checked the security logs.
整晚没人出入哈罗德的房♥间
Nobody was in or out of Harold's room all night.
我真不明白怎么会出这种事
I don't really understand what could have happened.
穆尔德
Hey, Mildred.
早啊 亚瑟
Oh, good morning, Arthur.
这是穆尔德 我们一位住户
This is Mildred, one of our residents.
早上好
Good morning.
你总工作到那么晚吗
Um, do you always work late at night?
其实 我最近一直住在这里
I've been, uh, staying here, actually.
我妻子离开了我
My wife left me.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表