Get up, buddy.
来啊 哥们
Come on, man.
摆脱他
Get out of it!
加纳
Gunnar!
了结他 了结他
Up and over! Up and over!
1, 2, 3!
我去撒个尿 乖乖的
I got to drain the dragon. Be good.
结束喽 各位
But it's all over now, folks.
太棒了
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
好了 可以走了
All right, you guys are good.
伙计 别太难过了 好吗
Hey, buddy, try to keep your head up, okay?
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
-是啊 -怎么说的
- Yeah. - What'd they say?
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
尸体 被刻了标记
The body...was marked.
什么东西弄的
By what?
他跟剪刀手爱德华玩挠痒痒来着吗
What, he get in a tickle fight with Edward Scissorhands?
拜托
Dude.
听我说 伤痕看上去是故意弄的
Look. T-the cuts look deliberate, you know?
-像仪式 -怎么 你觉得是有案子吗
- Ritualistic. - What, you think this is a case?
你觉得没有吗
You think it's not?
好吧 你有什么想法
Okay. What are you thinking?
我不知道 女巫吗
I don't know. A-a witch, maybe?
这样吧 我回旅馆查查这个符号♥
You know what? I'll head back to the motel, look into the symbol.
我留下 到处问问
I'll stay here, shake some trees.
有人吗
Hello?
联调局 有些问题要问
FBI. I got some questions.
布勒
Bueller?
好诶
Oh, yeah!
漂亮
Nice moves.
天呐 你没事吧
Oh, my God. A-are you all right?
嗯 很好
Yeah, good.
联调局 鲁西莫夫探员
Agent, uh, Roussimoff, FBI.
你也去了守灵 不是吗
Y-you were at the wake, weren't you?
是的
I was.
嗯 然后死了人 就又得开始上班了
Yeah, and then the body dropped, and back on the clock.
你认识死者吗
Did you know the deceased?
我给他卖♥♥过票
Oh, I-I sold him some tickets.
他有个孩子 是吧
He had a kid, right?
是啊
Yeah.
或许我的人是对的
Maybe my boys are right.
或许我们真的被诅咒了
Maybe we really are cursed.
诅咒
Cursed?
在我们巡回第一站 什里夫波特
Back in Shreveport, our first stop on the tour,
一个维护人员在海外退伍军人协会后的垃圾箱里
a maintenance guy foy d a body stashed in a dumpster
发现了一具尸体
behind the VFW,
现在又是这种事
and now this.
能给我一张你们人员的完整名单吗
Could I get a list of your whole crew?
摔跤手 助理 所有随行人员
Wrestlers, roadies, anybody that you roll with.
布置租赁赛场都是用当地人
We use locals for all the setups and concessions.
我只能带着拳手上路
I can only afford to travel my boys.
他们现在在哪
And where would they be right now?
最近的酒吧吧
Try the nearest bar.
反正我是要去那儿
I know that's where I'll be.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
天呐
God.
我们没多少时间
We don't have much time.
我要救你出去
I'm getting you out of here.
现在
Now.
我不能走
I can't leave.
你可以 你还有朋友的
You can. You still have friends...
有些人希望你回来 希望路西法滚蛋
People who want you back... who want Lucifer gone.
我不知道他把你怎么了
I don't know what he's done to you.
我无法想象 但你...
I can't imagine, but you're...
你不是奴隶 或是狗
You're not a slave, a dog.
你是克劳力
You're Crowley,
魔鬼应该怕你才对
and the devil should be afraid of you.
迪恩 是吧
Dean, right?
嗯
Yeah.
比赛看得开心吗
You enjoy the show?
简直太棒了
The show was great.
嗯 你很棒
Yeah, yeah. You were great.
比赛之后的事就不太好了
After the show, not so much, but, uh...
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
真是遗憾
It's a damn shame.
嗯
Yeah.
我就是为此而来
That's, uh, kind of why I'm here.
怎么不早说啊
Kind of buried the lead on that one, huh?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
但听说最强比赛出这种事不是第一次了
But I hear this isn't the first murder at a Top Notch show.
场上场下 都是群不好惹的人
It's a rough crowd... inside the ring and out.
是啊
Yeah.
92年
'92.
我离开赛场后 几个无赖
I'm leaving the ring and some damn reprobate
拿着破碎的酒瓶来打我
goes at me with a broken beer bottle.
几年前
A couple years ago,
有个犯人袭击了我
a, uh, perp got the drop on me,
决定带走一小块腿留念
decided to take a chunk of my leg as a keepsake.
看见这个了吗
See this right here?
这几根手指能屈能伸
Far as I can bend these
还多亏了四百磅的约拿·兰西德
thanks to good ol' Jonah Rancid and all 400 pounds of him
一下压在了我身上
just dropping down on me.
好嘞
Sure thing.
但你还在比赛
But yet you're still out there, still doing it.
我挨过打 被人吐过口水
I've been beat up, spit on,
被捅伤过 挨过揍
stabbed, roughed up,
但我绝对总要再站起来
but I will be damned if I didn't always get back up.
我明白的一个道理
One thing I learned...
就是不管遭遇什么 你都得继续撑着
you got to keep on grinding no matter what's thrown your way.
你真棒
Damn, you're awesome.
跟我几个前妻说去啊
Tell that to my ex-wives.
失陪一下
Give me a sec.
-查到什么了 -不少
- Hey, what do you got? - A lot, actually.
最强巡回每一站
So every stop on the Top Notch tour,
都会死人
somebody turned up dead.
并不都是在场馆发生
It didn't all happen at the venue,
而且大部分看上去像意外
and most of them look like accidents,
但他们都有那个符号♥ 包括绞刑人
but they all had the symbol... hangman, too.
他不是自杀的吗
Well, I thought he killed himself.
是啊 莉奥是那么说
Yeah, that's what Rio said,
但警方没有结案
but the cops are treating it like an open case.
他们认为 原话是
They're thinking, and I quote,
"是奇怪的撒旦崇拜的玩意"
"It's some kind of weird satanic crap."
这可好
Awesome.
是啊 还有更好的
Yeah, it gets better.
那个符号♥ 是古苏美尔文
That symbol... ancient Sumerian.
据说有"汲取生命之火"的力量
Said to have the power to "Pluck the spark of life."
什么意思
And that means?
灵魂吗
Souls, maybe?
那么是恶魔喽
So we're talking demon?
值得一查
It's worth checking out.
莉奥说他们雇本地人布置场馆
Well, Rio says that they use locals to set up, so...
那么就是其中一个摔跤手了
So it's got to be one of the wrestlers.
或许吧
Maybe.
好吧 赶紧过来
All right. Just get here.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我还在想
I'm working on it.
喂
Yo!
亲爱的
Sweetheart!
再来一杯
Hit me again!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表