忆往昔
-狼人 -它们的内脏都被掏出来了
- Werewolf? - Their organs was ripped clean out.
-心脏被吃掉 -这儿的人都是狼人吗
- Hearts consumed. - Everyone here's a wolf?
我们这里不用"狼人"那个词
We don't use the "W" Word around here.
撕碎心脏 然后吃掉
Break some hearts, then you eat 'em.
-路西法 -该死的
- Lucifer? - Bloody hell.
穿着小卡的这身皮囊
Donning this...Cass mask?
你好啊 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
真是太...
Just ugh.
迪恩 我们会救回他
Dean, we'll get him back.
我们会救回小卡 我们会杀了魔鬼
We're gonna save Cass, we're gonna ice the devil,
我们会干掉黑暗
and we're gonna shank the Darkness.
没错
Damn right.
死神
Reapers?
还有人死 还有灵魂要收
People are still dying, souls to collect.
杀死那些死期到来的人 我有个名单
You kill everyone whose number's up. I have a list.
无需恐惧死亡
Death is nothing to fear.
你是想寻死吗
What, you got some kind of death wish or something?
是你一直打算英勇就义的
You're the one who's always wanted to go out blaze of glory style.
-你怎么会死 -苔莎 帮个忙
- Why are you dead? - Tessa, I need a favor.
我无法忍♥受你死
I couldn't live with you dead.
你该走了 迪恩
It's your time to go, Dean.
哪怕拼了老命我也要救你
Now, if it's the last thing I do, I'm gonna save you.
-我叫比莉 -死神比莉吗
- Name's Billie. - The reaper Billie?
我弟弟说你想杀了我们
My brother says you want to kill us.
不
No.
我只是要确保等你们死了
I'm just gonna make sure that when you die...
不会再活过来
...you stay dead.
如今
凶鬼恶灵
第十一季 第十七集
48小时前
红肉
你那边怎么样
How's it going over there?
没什么变化
Same.
你呢 有发现吗
And you, anything?
好像有
Yeah, I-I think so.
是吗 阿玛拉 路西法还是上帝之手
Yeah? On Amara, Lucifer, Hand of God?
不是 是桩案子
No, no, it's a -- it's a case.
貌似是狼人
Werewolves looks like.
三个月以来有
Um, a pattern of missing campers --
继续搜寻失踪驴友
五个驴友失踪
five in the last three months.
走丢了呗
So they got lost.
巡林员本来也这么想
Well, that's what the rangers thought, too,
但几天前 他们发现了一具尸体
until a couple days ago, when they found a body --
我猜猜 心脏没了
Let me guess -- minus a heart.
对
Yeah.
现在他们改说是动物袭击 但是
Now, they're calling it an animal attack, but...
好吧 我们打电♥话♥ 叫人去看看
All right, well, we make a call and we put somebody on it.
嗯 可是
Yeah, but...
我们会把他救回来的
We'll get him back.
怎么救
How?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
但我们会想到办法的
But we'll figure it out.
现在 我们得离开这儿
Meantime, we got to get out of here.
清空思绪 这是桩案子
Clear our heads. I mean, this is a case.
我们去做本职工作 去办案吧
Let's do what we do. L-Let's work it.
亲爱的 你还醒着吗
Baby, you still with me?
好了
All right, all right.
迪恩 他们
Hey, Dean, they, uh...
你俩撑住
Okay, just hold tight, you two, okay?
听着 我们得把子弹取出来
All right, listen, we got to get that bullet out of there, okay?
这会很疼的
This is gonna hurt like hell.
给 你可能用得着
Here, might need that.
好了
Okay, okay.
好了 就夹到了 就好了
All right. Almost got it. Almost got it.
就这儿
Right there.
出来啊
Come on, come on!
好了 好了
Okay, there we go. There we go.
看啊
Look at that, huh?
这样吧 我们留着这个
Well, you know what? We got to keep that one.
留个念想
That one's gonna be a little memento.
改日拿来开玩笑
We'll laugh about it some other time.
两位 她情况不太好
Guys? She ain't doing so good.
我没事了
I got it.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
他杀的那个有钥匙
The one he killed, he's got the key.
好
Good. Okay.
他们是什么
W-What were they?
狼人
Werewolves.
我就说他们是怪物
Told you they were monsters.
是啊 亲爱的 你说对了
That's right, baby. You called it.
我以为狼人晚上才出来
I thought werewolves needed nighttime,
月圆之夜
a full moon?
我们在这儿待了几天了
We've been here for days.
他们随时能变身
These guys, they can change any time.
因为他们可能是纯血的
Yeah, that's 'cause they were probably purebloods.
他们能随时变身
And they can change any time.
随心所欲
Any time they want.
她的手腕感染了
Those wrists -- Those wrists are infected.
我们得处理一下
We got to get something on them, okay?
好
Okay.
你没事吧 你怎么样
How we doing? How we doing, huh?
没事吧
You good, you good?
好了 继续压住 压住
All right, keep pressure on it. Keep pressure.
给
Here you go.
包扎一下
Wrap those up.
这里有固话吗
Is there a landline in here?
你没有手♥机♥吗
You don't have a cellphone?
几英里内都没信♥号♥♥
There's no service for miles.
往回走几英里我车那里有信♥号♥♥
I had a signal back at the car a couple miles back.
听我说
Okay, listen to me.
我去找信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna go for a signal, okay?
然后送你去见真正的医生
We're gonna get you to a real doctor.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be just fine.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, no, I know.
好了
Okay.
你和我 在国家公园搭便车
You and me, hitching the national parks.
最棒的蜜月了 是吧
Best honeymoon ever, right?
你没事吧 我以为昨天...
Are you okay? I thought yesterday...
就是被划了几道
Just a couple scratches.
我们也来
Hey, we're coming!
不行
No, no, no, no, no.
不 我们不能留下
Oh, no, we can't stay here,
其他人还在外面呢
not with the others still out there.
其他人
Others?
好吧 听着 我弟弟中了枪
Okay, listen, my brother's been shot.
他不能一个人留下
He can't stay here alone.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
-萨姆 -我没事
- Sam, hey. - I'm fine.
我帮你 搭着我
Let me help. Yeah, right here.
那我们走吧 走
Okay, guess we're going. Let's go. Go.
我以前很会记人的
You know, I used to be good with faces,
失踪驴友
但我年纪大了
but it's my age
来这儿的人又多
and the number of folks that come through this place.
我不像以前记得那么准了
I seem to have lost the knack, so...
现如今 40岁以下的人对我来说都一张脸
These days, everybody under 40 looks the same to me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
All right, look...
我们知道我们找对地方了
we know we're in the right place.
我们在公园外的大地标都找过
We've tried all the big landmarks outside of the park --
警局
the police station, the -- the --
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表