And he turned all his demons --
我的恶魔 与我反♥目♥
my demons -- against me.
他们日夜不停地到处找我 想杀我
They scour the earth, day and night, looking to kill me.
必须得解决他
He has to be dealt with.
你叫我们来就为这个
So is this why you brought us here?
跟路西法赌气
Some lousy grudge match with Lucifer?
是啊 你说的那个上帝之手在哪
Yeah, where's this, uh, Hand of God you were talking about?
我就要说到了
I'm getting to that.
你们制♥服♥阿玛拉的唯一希望
Your only hope of subduing Amara
就是拥有与她相当的力量
is to match the level of power that she possesses.
可不是呢 继续说
No kidding. And?
我有约书亚的号♥角
And I have the Horn of Joshua.
约书亚
Joshua.
打败了耶律哥的那个吗
As in the Joshua that won the battle of Jericho.
我愿意将它交给你们
And I'm willing to entrust it to your capable hands.
怎么了 我刚说愿把那东西给你们了
What? I just said I'd give you the thing.
-条件呢 -条件呢
- If? - If?
你们就这么说"谢谢"吗
Is this how you say "Thank you"?
你觉得这玩意都长树上的吗
You think these things grow on bloody trees?!
少扯淡了 克劳力
Cut the crap, Crowley.
你总会提条件的
With you, there's always an "If".
好吧
Fine.
我可以把号♥角给你们
I will give you the Horn
但你们得帮忙把路西法从小卡的皮囊中驱逐出去
if you help me exorcise Lucifer from Castiel's vessel
然后马上把他关回笼子
and then return him immediately to the Cage.
就这样吗
That's all?
好吧
Okay.
号♥角在哪呢
And where is this horn?
-当然是安全地藏好了 -嗯
- Safely hidden, naturally. - Yeah.
克劳力 就算我们能把路西法
Crowley, even if we could exorcise
从小卡体内驱逐出去
Lucifer out of Cass,
笼子几乎无法闯入
the Cage is damn near impenetrable.
是靠《诅咒之书》里的咒语才把路西法弄了出来
It took a spell from the Book of the Damned to spring Lucifer,
罗威娜又把书藏起来了
and Rowena hid the book.
而且我们需要书加上她 才有一线希望
And we would need both the book and her to even have a shot.
我有说这事会很简单了吗
Did I say this would be easy?
没有
No. I did not.
你知道罗威娜在哪吗
Do you even know where Rowena is?
在哪发霉吧
Rotting somewhere, I assume.
路西法扭断了她的脖子
Lucifer snapped her neck.
路西法
Lucifer.
乔菲尔
Jofiel.
你怎么样了
How's it hangin'?
别激动
Easy, there.
真完美
So perfect.
卡西迪奥 天堂头号♥通缉犯
Castiel, one of heaven's most wanted,
被天堂第一公敌附身了
possessed by heaven's most hated.
我没有恶意
I come in peace.
我只想再次加入大家的行动
I just want to be a part of the action again.
我想帮把手
I want to lend a hand.
兄弟们
Brothers!
好了 各位
Okay, guys.
想合击杀黑暗没有成功啊
So, trying to smite the Darkness was a bust, huh?
你们有整个天堂的力量支持
You had all of the power of heaven behind you.
却还是无法拖慢她一点
Couldn't even slow the bitch down.
不必觉得自己像个废物
Well, no need to feel like abject losers.
你们吸取了宝贵教训
You learned a valuable lesson here.
你们需要我
You need me.
好吧
All right.
没有充满敬畏
Not giddy with awe.
你
You...
把乔菲尔弄爆了
exploded Jofiel.
或许是乔菲尔自爆了呢
Or did Jofiel explode himself?
随口一说
Just sayin'.
上帝把你驱逐出了天堂
God cast you out of heaven.
你以为是谁到处散播这条小报新闻的
And who do you think spread that tabloid headline?
是G船长 永生者
It was Captain G, the Eternal One.
为什么呢
And why?
因为我不肯
Because I didn't buy in
像他一样 对人类有执迷的爱
to his obsessive-compulsive love for mankind.
人类是他的创造物
Mankind is his creation.
拜托
Come on!
他又不是发明了普锐斯
It's not like he invented the Prius,
那车还挺不错呢
which actually works.
我不用告诉你们人类是多么完蛋
I don't have to tell you people what a mess mankind is.
塞勒姆女巫审判
The Salem Witch Trials...
第三帝国
...Third Reich...
双子塔
...Twin Towers.
是啊 偶尔
And, sure, every once in a while,
他会降临个瘟疫 教训他们一番
He'll send down a little plague to straighten them out,
但从不是根本的办法
but it's nothing permanent.
人类创造了广岛 然后又毁掉重建
Humanity brought us Hiroshima and got a redo.
我只是质疑了他对轻重的判断
I merely questioned His priorities,
就被踢走了
and I got the boot.
他说你是邪恶的
He said you're evil.
化身
Incarnate.
邪恶的化身
E-Evil incarnate.
那是营销
It's marketing.
他是在消费者心里埋下了需求
He's creating a need in the consumer's mind.
如果没有超级坏蛋 就没有超级救星
Can't be a Super Savior if you don't have a Super Villain.
你有什么提议
So, what are you offering?
解决这窘境的办法
Well, a way out of this pickle.
"窘境"是指黑暗
By "pickle," you mean the Darkness.
你能跟她讲理吗
You can reason with her?
这恐怕不行
Well...I doubt that.
但我可以把她关起来
But I can lock her away.
这次是永远关起来
This time for good.
我以前也干过的
Done it before.
这事老爸没说吗
Pops didn't tell you that, huh?
那你
Once you've...
干掉她之后
gotten rid of her,
你会
you'll want...
想
to...
留下吗
stay around?
我喜欢你的想法
Oh, I like the way you think.
我好激动
Man, am I jazzed!
如果你们愿意
If it makes you comfy,
可以叫我上帝
could call me God.
等等
Hold on, okay?
我们先倒回来
Let's just put it in reverse.
我们会把路西法关回笼子的
We will put Lucifer back in the Cage
但要先把阿玛拉关起来
after we put Amara back on ice.
必须是这个先后顺序 否则路西法
It has to happen in that order, otherwise there is no Lucifer,
笼子 一切都要消失了
there's no Cage, there's no nothing.
他多年来一直恨着我们
He's spent years marinating in hate against us!
必须除掉他
He has to go.
问题是 我们可能需要他
Problem is, we may need him.
他跟阿玛拉斗过
He's been down this road with Amara before.
他或许是唯一有能力
He might be the only one powerful enough
使用号♥角对付她的人
to use the Horn against her.
他让我清洁地板
He had me cleaning the floors
用舌头舔
with my tongue!
他喊我"狗狗"
He called me "puppy"!
他逼我求他
He made me beg!
好了 得了
All right. Come on.
你是为这个吗
Is this what this is about?
你的破自尊心
Your stupid ego?
就因为他当着一群小破恶魔的面羞辱了你
The fact that he dissed you in front of a bunch of stupid demons?
你没那么笨的 拜托
You're smarter than this. Come on!
迪恩说得对
Dean's right.
得先把号♥角给路西法
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表