So one day when Chester was working,
我把他的行踪告诉了他们
I told them where he was.
去哪啊
Going somewhere?
是啊 回家
Yeah. Home.
别指望了
I don't think so.
不要
No.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
他们保证我不会伤害切斯特的
They promised me that they weren't gonna hurt Chester.
就只是吓唬吓唬他而已
They were just gonna scare him a little bit.
我还想 也许好好吓他一顿...
And I thought, you know, maybe a good scare..,
他就安生了
maybe that's all he needed.
住手 住手 求你们了
Stop! Stop, please!
住手 你们为什么要这么做
Stop! Why are you doing this?!
你知道为什么 变♥态♥
You know why, sicko!
离我们的孩子远一点
Leave our kids alone!
我从没伤害过你们的孩子
I've never hurt your kids
或者任何人的孩子
or anyone's kids!
我喜欢小孩
I love kids!
是啊 我们知道
Yeah, we know!
放开我 放开我
Let me go. Let me go!
-别动 我们不会... -放开我
- Stop it! We're not gonna -- - Let me go!
-别动了 我们不... -放开我
- Stop it! We won't -- - Let me go!
-放开我 -别乱动 别乱动
- Oh, let me go! - Stop it! Stop it!
他们不是有意要杀他的 他们说...
They didn't mean to kill him. They -- they said...
那是场意外
that it was an accident.
但我当时又不在场 所以也不知道真♥相♥
But I wasn't there, so I didn't know what to believe.
我本想去找警♥察♥ 把事情解释清楚
And I wanted to go to the cops and explain what happened,
但斯坦说我们都会进监狱的
but Stan said that we'd all go to jail.
我不能那样对麦克斯
And I couldn't do that to Max.
他已经失去了父亲
He already lost his father
还有舅舅
and his uncle.
他不能再失去我了
And he... he couldn't lose me, too.
所以我...保持了沉默
So I...didn't say anything.
恐惧会让人无力
Fear cripples you.
让人袖手旁观
It makes you do nothing.
或者更糟...
Or worse...
让人做出会令自己后悔的事
it makes you do something that you regret.
我本该相信我弟弟的
I should've trusted my brother.
怎样了
How's it going?
所有服装都找到了
Tracked down every last costume.
你不会碰巧看见了一个鹿头吧
You didn't happen to see a-a deer head by chance, did you?
鹿头
Deer head?
天呐
Oh, my god.
单子上没有啊
That wasn't on the list.
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max? Max?
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max? Max!
麦克斯 麦克斯 不要
Max. Max, no!
你在干什么 麦克斯
What are you doing? M-max!
麦克斯
Max?
妈妈 发生什么事了
Mom, what's happening?
快拿去烧了
Burn it now!
好的
Yeah.
跟我来
Come with me.
好了 无论如何 待在这个圈里
Okay. Whatever you do, stay inside this circle.
-我不明白 -有鬼
- I don't understand. - Ghosts.
你想知道这事怎么跟你弟弟有关吗
You wanna know how this ties to your brother?
因果报应
Cause and effect.
含冤而亡就会催生复仇鬼魂
Wrongful death spawns a vengeful spirit.
切斯特
Chester.
切斯特舅舅 不要
Uncle Chester, no!
好了 我们该...
All right, I think it's, uh,
离开这里了
time we gotta get out of here.
希望你们下次再来明尼苏达州
Here's hoping something less murderous
是因为不这么凶残的事
brings you back to Minnesota,
比如普林斯[爵士歌♥手]或者奶酪块节
like Prince or Cheese Curd Fest.
"块"这字戳中我了
You had me at "curd."
我不知道你俩是怎么做到的
I-I don't know how you two do this,
日复一日
day in, day out.
调查谁被附身 谁没被附身
Figuring out who's possessed, who isn't.
你们的生活简直就像一坨屎 是吧
Your life's one big poop storm, isn't it?
这话真有猎人的样
Spoken like a true hunter.
真的吗
Really?
-猎人 -是啊
- Hunter? - Oh, yeah.
你已经解决了三个案子
I mean, with three cases under your belt,
我觉得这是你应得的称呼
I think you earned it.
好了
Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
好了好了
There we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
那个
So...
这几天真疯狂
Been a crazy couple of days.
的确如此
Darn tootin'.
但你做的很好
But you've been great.
我真的非常感谢你的努力
I really appreciate all your hard work.
还有
And, uh...
抱歉我对你有些严厉
Sorry if I was a little tough on ya.
你是说把我当做出气筒吗
You mean you treating me like a punching bag?
没关系 真的
It's okay. Really.
我也有包袱的 唐娜
I got baggage, too, Donna.
大家都有
Everyone does.
如果能让你好受些的话
You know, if it makes you feel any better,
你可以叫我的中间名
you can call me by my middle name...
朗尼
Lonnie.
我觉得道格就行了
I think "Doug" will do just fine.
好吧
Okay.
我还继续向上帝祈祷 因为如果是上帝
I keep praying to God because if it is God --
我知道你觉得不是 但如果是
and I know you think it isn't, but if it is --
那么他给我看的幻觉 我不知道该怎么办
then he's showing me something I don't know what to do with.
是什么
What?
笼子
The cage.
路西法的笼子
Lucifer's cage?
嗯
Yeah.
如果他是告诉我 我必须回去怎么办
What if he's telling me I have to go back?
如果他是要说 打败黑暗的办法
What if he's saying that's where the answer is
就是这个 怎么办
to beating the darkness?
萨姆 不是 不是 好吗
Sam, no. No, okay.
我不知道这些幻觉是不是上帝给的
I don't know if these visions are coming from God
还是公共电视网什么的
or PBS or what.
但我们已经试过那条路了
But we've been down that road.
和那笼子有关的 就是自杀行为
Anything having to do with that cage is -- it -- it's suicide.
你最了解了
And you of all people know that.
所以不行
So, no.
绝对不行
Just...not gonna happen.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表