那个白人肉身呢
What about the other white meatsuit?
很安全 有另一组人和一个女巫
Secured. We have another team and a witch
正在移除罗威娜的固定咒语
removing Rowena's immobilization spell as we speak.
有人觉得热吗
Is anybody hot?
我热死了
I'm hot.
应该是更年期的关系 先生
I believe that's the menopause, sir.
谢你提醒
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
没事 先生
Uh, it's nothing, sir.
说
Speak.
只是 您险些被暗♥杀♥
It's just, you barely escaped assassination.
您算是正在躲避世上最强大的女巫的追杀
You're arguably on the run from the most powerful witch on earth --
更别说还有个天使了
Not to mention an angel of heaven...
所以呢...
And, uh?
您居然等群♥交♥完了才召唤我们帮忙
Y-you didn't call for help until after the orgy?
我道歉...
I apologize...
才怪
for nothing.
听着 我明白 真的
Look, I get it. I do.
我们会救那宝宝的 好吗
We're gonna save that baby, okay?
我们会找到小卡 阻止黑暗
And we're gonna find Cass, and we're gonna stop the darkness.
那还说什么
Okay, so what are we talking about?
我们的计划
The plan.
我们有计划 好吗
We have a plan, okay?
跟以前的计划一样
It's the same plan as it's always been.
要想出去 就得杀出去
In order to get out, we go through.
然后呢
And?
以前的计划都是什么结局
How's that been working for us?
我们困在医院里可救不了小卡 明白吗
We can't save Cass if we're stuck in some hospital, okay?
就像我没法用时光机回到过去
Just like I can't strap on a time machine, go back,
让该隐把血印留着自己玩去
and tell Cain to shove that mark up his ass
也没法阻止你释放黑暗
or stop you from releasing the darkness.
咱们犯过错吗 当然
Now, have we made mistakes? Yes. Hell, yes.
我们日后可以挨个分♥析♥这些错误
And we can analyze each and every one of them
等我们老掉了牙 喝着冰奶昔
over a couple of frosties when we're old and farting sawdust
而且不在这间屋子里的时候
and out of this room!
现在 我能做的就是拿着枪冲出去
Right now, all I can do is I can gear up, I can head out,
救下那孩子
and I can save that freaking baby,
我也就要这么做
which is exactly what I'm gonna do.
我们是什么时候忘了该怎么做了
When did we forget how to do this?
怎么了
What?
迪恩 如果我们现在不改变
Dean, if we don't change -- right now --
以前的所有破事还会继续重演
All of our crap is just gonna keep repeating itself.
我没听懂 你说什么
Hey, I-I don't even -- what?
这种"先下手后考虑"的作风
This -- this "kill first, question later."
我们到底怎么了
What happened to us?
除妖猎魔 我们很擅长
Hunting things -- we're good at that.
当然 我们甚至很精通
Sure, we're great at that.
但那只是半个标语 伙计
But that's only half of the bumper sticker, man.
萨姆 我是想救那孩子
Sam, I am trying to save that baby.
那外面的其他人呢
And what about the others out there?
你是说那些想杀我们的人吗
You mean the ones trying to kill us?
我是说那些病人 那些垂死的人
I mean the ones that are sick, the ones that are dying.
对 那些不传染我们就不会罢休的人
Yeah, who won't rest until they've infected us all.
那我们就不管找解药了吗
So we just forget about a cure?
什么解药 珍娜的解药吗
What cure? Jenna's cure?
总会有解药的
There is always a cure.
只是我们得决心找到它
You just have to want to find it.
好吧 你要是死了还怎么找
Yeah, how are you gonna find it if you're dead?
咱们又回到原点了
And around and around we go.
救人意味着要救所有人 迪恩
Saving people means all of the people, Dean.
不是只救一个孩子
Not just that baby.
不是只救彼此
Not just each other.
我释放了一股能摧毁一切的力量
I unleashed a force on this world
到这世上 只为了救你
that could destroy it... To save you.
我告诉你别那么做了
And I told you not to.
重来一次我还是会那么做
And I'd do it again.
毫不犹豫
In a second, I would do it again.
这就是我要说的
And that is what I'm talking about.
这不是你的责任 是咱们俩的
This isn't on you. It is on us.
我们得改变
We have to change.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
带珍娜上车
Get Jenna to the car.
带她和孩子去个安全的地方
Get her and the baby somewhere safe.
一枪不发地做到吗
Without a shot.
而且跟着我们的那些东西怎么办
And what are we gonna do about those things on our tail?
他们不会跟着你们了
They won't be on your tail.
不行
No way.
你也说了 迪恩 是我们闯的祸
You said it, Dean. We broke this.
对 是我们闯的祸 我们
Yeah, we broke this, okay? We did.
你答应照顾孩子时
I heard it in your voice
我从你的声音里听出来了
when you agreed to take that child.
我理解 你做你该做的
I get it. You do what you do.
但你也得让我做我该做的
But you've got to let me do what I do, too.
这边
Over here!
来
Come on.
来抓我啊 你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come and get me, you sons of bitches!
别这么做 让我帮你们
Don't do this. Let me help you.
来吧
Come on.
孩子
The baby.
不
No.
孩子
The baby.
不行
No.
我们不会伤害你的 迈克
We're not gonna hurt you, Mike.
只要你不碰那孩子
As long as you leave that baby alone.
迈克
Mike.
阿玛拉
Amara.
什么
What?
她的名字
Her name...
是阿玛拉
is Amara.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's home.
怎么了
What?
先生
Sir...
地狱里有流言
There are rumors from hell.
流言
Rumors?
黑暗被释放了
The darkness has been released.
黑暗
The darkness?
拜托 神话 睡前故事而已
Please. Myth. It's a bedtime story.
是恶魔爸爸吓唬小恶魔
Something that daddy demons threaten toddler demons with
逼他们吃蔬菜的故事
to get them to eat their vegetables.
就算是真的 有什么要紧的
Even if it was true, what's the concern?
黑暗 地狱之王 天生盟友
Darkness, king of hell -- natural allies.
只是...发生了点事 先生
It's just -- something happened, sir...
笼子里有动静
In the cage.
什么
What?
他们说听起来像是受惊的动物
Uh, they said it sounded like a frightened animal.
整个地狱都听到了 就像是有人发疯了
All of hell heard -- like someone was going crazy.
流言说是米迦勒或路西法
The rumor is that Michael or Lucifer --
是他们想要警告我们
one of them is trying to warn us.
警惕黑暗
About the darkness.
荒谬
Ridiculous.
只不过...
Except...
半个地狱的恶魔都吓坏了 先生
Half of hell is sort of freaking out, sir.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
梅塔特隆逃走之后
After Metatron escaped,
我们转移了天堂之门
we moved the door to heaven.
真聪明
Yeah, smart.
为了防止再出事故
You know, to prevent further incidents.
当然 我也会这么做的
Of course. I would have done the same thing.
我们回去前 我们得找个女巫
Before we go back, we need to find a witch
或是其他懂得法术的人移除...
or someone who knows spellcraft to remove the...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表