还是用短♥信♥分的手 能相信吗
Via text, if you can believe it...
一连串的表情符号♥
a whole series of emojis.
你怎么做的
What did you do?
我可没忍♥着 以火攻火了
Oh, I didn't stand for that. Unh-unh. Fought fire with fire.
给她发了大粪符号♥表情
Sent her the poop emoji.
这也是个办法
Well, that's one way to fly.
我应该发心的 我有时候好蠢
I should have sent the heart. I can be so stupid.
真希望她回我电♥话♥
I just wish she'd call me back.
不不 我觉得你做得对
Oh, no, no, I think you did the right thing.
听我说
Um, hey, listen...
由于你经常待在这里
Since you've been staying here, uh, a lot,
你有注意到有什么奇怪的
uh, have you noticed any strange...
声音 气味 或冷点吗
sounds, smells, uh, cold spots?
什么 没有 怎么了
What? Uh, no. Why?
这是例行问题
Oh, just routine questions.
敌人呢 哈罗德有什么敌人吗
Um, what about enemies? Harold have any enemies?
其实
Actually...
他还有不少呢
he had quite a few.
怎么回事
What the hell?
哈罗德在偷其他住户的伟哥
Turns out Harold was stealing the other residents' viagra.
我知道 真混"蛋" 是吧
I know. A real dick move, huh?
我在他房♥间检测到了电磁场
So I got an EMF hit in his room,
不过几乎每层楼都能检测得到电磁场
but I got an EMF hit on pretty much every floor in the building.
这里死过多少人啊
How many people died in this place?
亚瑟 那个心碎的经理
Arthur, the, uh... heartbroken manager,
他让我查看了所有的住户档案
he gave me access to all the residents' files.
这是所有在这里去世的人
This is everyone who has passed here.
看看
Now, uh...
这家伙 贾克·汤森 跟哈罗德有仇
this guy, Jake Townsend, had beef with Harold,
但不是为了小蓝药丸
but it wasn't over blue pills.
贾克对哈罗德提出过正式投诉啊
Jake filed a formal complaint against Harold?
嗯 据称哈罗德在偷他的养老金支票
Yeah, apparently Harold was stealing his pension checks
自己去兑现
and cashing them for himself.
贾克死后
Now, when Jake died,
他家人向哈罗德发起了民事诉讼
his family filed a civil suit against Harold,
但结果在庭上纠缠
but it just got caught up in the courts
并没能进行庭审
and never went to trial.
或许贾克作为复仇怨魂回来纠缠
So maybe Jake stuck around as a vengeful spirit,
自己解决了问题
took matters into his own hands.
好吧
All right.
那么贾克·汤森葬在哪里
So where's Jake Townsend buried?
贾克·汤森 挚爱的丈夫和父亲
哥们
Dude?
你来吧
Oh, you got this.
你来吧 你做得很好
You got it. You're doing great.
不打算退休吗
So no retirement, huh?
是你一直打算
Hey, you're the one who's always wanted
英勇就义的
to go out blaze of glory style...
最好还有邦·乔维的音乐做背景乐
Preferably while the Bon Jovi song is playing.
我是《风中之烛》
I'm a candle in the wind.
是啊 但你说得
Yeah, but the way you said it,
好像英勇就义
it was like that blaze of glory was gonna
会来得比较早
happen sooner rather than later.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不 其实 我不好 很不好
No, I'm not, actually. Not at all.
再次接近路西法
Being so close to Lucifer again, that...
让我回想起好多
brought stuff up.
我以为已经忘记的事
Stuff I thought I forgot about.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
不想
No.
听我说 路西法从未出过那个笼子
Well, look. Lucifer is never getting out of that cage, ever.
而你是永远不会回去了
And you are never going back, period.
所以这事到此结束
So...case closed.
这个案子也结了
And so is this one.
又来查案感觉不错吧
Kind of nice being back on a case, huh?
能换换心情
Get your mind off of things.
赶紧烧了骨头回家吧
Let's burn the bones so we can go home.
橡树公园退休之家
回头见 好
See you then. Okay.
你想惹麻烦吗 小姑娘
You up to some trouble, young lady?
总是的 亚瑟
Always, Arthur.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
没有 你没事吧
No. Are you all right?
没事 我们有备用发电机
It's okay. We've got backup generators.
-不是吧 你真没听到吗 -没
- Really? You can't hear that? - No.
像是有人在尖叫
It's sounds like someone's screaming.
那是什么
What is that?
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
把它从我脑袋里弄出去
Get it out of my head!
亚瑟 我什么都没听到啊
Arthur, I don't hear anything!
告诉我该做什么
Tell me what to do!
天呐
Oh, my god!
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟说他听到了什么 像是尖叫
Arthur said he heard something, like a scream.
你听到了吗
And did you hear anything?
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear a thing...
只能听到亚瑟拿脑袋撞碎玻璃窗的声音
Except the sound of Arthur bashing his head through that window.
他只想让那声音停下
He just wanted that noise to stop.
他说 "把它从我脑袋里弄出去"
He said, "Get it out of my head."
你还注意到别的了吗 气温下降
Did you notice anything else, a drop in temperature?
没有 但断电了
No. But the power went out.
我从撞碎的窗户往外看时
And when I looked through the broken window,
看到了什么
I saw something.
具体是什么东西
What did you see, exactly?
你不会相信我的 他们是没信
You're not gonna believe me. They certainly didn't.
但我知道我看到了什么
But I know what I saw.
我不是第一次接触这种东西了
This isn't my first brush with something like this.
我10年前就见过鬼
I saw a ghost 10 years ago.
当时也没人信我
Nobody believed me then, either.
我们信你 贝克女士
We believe you, Ms. Baker.
奥斯本探员 谢谢你
Agent Osbourne, thank you.
有联调局在调查我觉得安全多了
I feel so much safer knowing the FBI is looking into this.
这...
Well, that's...
我得需要拿回我的手啊
I'm just gonna need my hand back.
好吧
Okay.
贝克女士 你看到了什么
Ms. Baker, what did you see?
是个女人
It was a woman.
有长长的飘散的头发
Long, flowing hair,
血红的袍子 深陷的眼睛
blood-red robes, sunken eyes,
而且她在
and... and she was...
吃亚瑟的头
feeding on Arthur's head.
很抱歉 失陪一下
I'm so sorry. Um, excuse me one second.
别离开我 奥斯本探员
Please don't leave me, Agent Osbourne.
不不 我们不会离开的
No, no. We're not going anywhere.
打扰 女士
Excuse me. Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am?
抱歉
Sorry.
玛琳 特别探员巴特勒 联调局的
Marlene, Special Agent Butler, FBI.
你知道
Do you know anything
昨晚亚瑟的事吗
about what happened with Arthur last night?
抱歉 我昨晚没来上班
Sorry. I wasn't working last night.
那哈罗德·米勒死的那晚呢
Were you working the night Harold Miller died?
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
是 "谢谢"
It's, um... "Thanks."
嗯 当然 抱歉
Right, of course. Uh, sorry.
我就学过一点
I-I only know a little.
我大学时学过一点 过去好久了
I-I took some back in college, but that was a while ago.
大部分人连一点都不知道呢
Most people don't know any.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表