忆往昔
是万圣节啊 伙计
It's Halloween, man.
对于我们而言 每天都是万圣节
For us, every day is Halloween.
死亡之神是万圣节的来源
Samhain is the damn origin of Halloween.
凯尔特人相信10月31日晚是一年之中
Celts believed that October 31st was the one night of the year
生与死之间的隔膜最薄弱的一夜
when the veil was thinnest between the living and the dead.
-我们今年应该过一次 -过一次什么
- We should have one this year. - Have one what?
圣诞节
A Christmas!
我们去整棵树 买♥♥个波士顿烤鸡
We'll get a tree, a little Boston Market.
就像小时候一样
Just like when we were little.
今天是情人节
It's Valentine's day,
你最喜欢的节日 记起来了吗
your favorite holiday, remember?
你老管它叫什么来着
I mean, what do you always call it?
"自♥由♥浪子的圣诞节"
"Unattached drifter Christmas"?
你们人类称他们为"丘比特"
Your people called him "Cupid."
他其实是低等天使
He's actually a lower order of angel.
严格来说 他们是小天使
Technically, it's a cherub,
-第三阶天使 -要的要的
- third class.- Yes, yes, yes!
这是开战了吗 我们要开打了吗
Is this a fight? Are we in a fight?
这是他们问好的方式
This is their handshake.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
未来 我们是紧密相连的
The future. We're bonded. u202d
你是释放了我的人
You're the one who set me free.
不 那只是个意外
No, that was an accident.
你和我必将在一起
You and I will be together.
不 那不可能
No, that's... u202dthat's not gonna happen.
我们将成为一体
We will become one.
你为什么不想那样
Why wouldn't you want that?
如今
情人节
俄亥俄州 哈德森
来 亲爱的 我来吧
Here, honey. Let me.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
就跟我们认识那天一样帅
As handsome as the day I met you.
斯黛茜不会敲门吗
Doesn't Staci know to knock?
她要吵醒缇根了
She'll wake Teagan!
抱歉
Sorry.
我按下铃才想起来
I remembered after I rang.
梅丽莎呢
So, where's Melissa?
她在做准备
She's getting ready.
我能尝到她的老妈口红味儿
Eww, I can taste her mom lipstick.
你今晚会告诉她吧
You're telling her tonight, right?
今天是情人节
It's Valentine's Day.
那又如何
So?
这样太无情了
So, that's heartless.
我们不能回头再说吗
Can't we talk about this later?
我等够了
I'm tired of waiting.
我说过了 没那么简单
I-I told you it's not that simple.
梅丽和我还像你这么大时就在一起了
Mel and I, we've been together since we were your age.
我们有一个家 有个孩子
We... we have a house, a baby.
我们有共同的生活
We have a whole life together.
丹 你还不懂吗
Dan, don't you get it?
那正是我想要的
That's what I want.
要么你今晚就告诉她 否则
Either tell her tonight, or...
否则怎么样
Or what?
梅丽莎 你真美啊
Melissa, you look so pretty!
我喜欢你的口红
I love your lipstick.
谢谢 准备好了吗
Thanks. You ready?
真爱 好吗
True love, all right?
大家都继续吧
So everyone just, uh, go back to your sloppy tots.
他走了吗 真的走了吗
Is he gone? Like, gone, gone?
真爱可以带我们离开这里
True love can get us out of here?
嗯
Yeah.
听着
H-hey, listen.
-嗯 我爱过一百万次了 -听着
- Yeah, I've been in love a million times. - Listen.
真美啊 迈克 真的
Oh, it's beautiful, Mike. It really...
这黑莓红茶简直太好喝了 辛迪
This bramble grey tea is simply divine, Cindy.
我想为不体谅你哀悼的情绪
I would like to apologize for being so insensitive
而道歉
to your grieving emotional state.
对了 艺术品真棒
Beautiful artwork, by the way.
你说事实如此
You say it is is how it is,
但我觉得瞎子都看得出
but I think a blind man could see
贝丝只想离开
that Beth is looking for the door.
我根本不在乎 都注意到了
I barely have a reason to care and even I noticed.
拜托 里克 别那么说我爸妈
Come on, Rick! Don't talk about my parents like that!
听着 莫迪 我也不想戳破
Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to you,
但人们所谓的"爱" 只是一种化学反应
but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction
促使动物繁殖
that compels animals to breed.
起初很强烈 莫迪 然后就慢慢消散
It hits hard, Morty, then it slow fades,
让你被一段失败的婚姻束缚
Leaving you stranded in a failing marriage.
我走出来了 你父母也会的
I did it. Your parents are gonna do it.
打破循环吧 莫迪
Break the cycle, Morty.
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
看看你妈妈
Check on your mom.
莫迪 把螺丝刀给我
Morty, hand me that screwdriver, huh?
感觉真棒
That feels good.
我的离子分离器就要做好了 莫迪
I'm almost finished making my ionic defibulizer, Morty.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
听着 里克
Hey, listen, Rick. You know...
凶鬼恶灵
第十一季 第十三集
少女死于"心碎"
早啊
Morning.
爱情伤人
那是吻痕吗
Is that a hickey?
怎么了
And?
昨天是情人节
It was Valentine's Day.
我就是个情种 这又没办法
Can't help it if I'm a hopeless romantic.
你说对了一半
You got half of that right.
只是在尽公民义务
Just doing my civic duty.
帮助各种单身女士
Helping all the single ladies.
知道2月14日最棒的一点吗
You know the best thing about February 14th?
你不非得是真命天子
You don't have to be Mr. Right...
只要出现得及时就行
Just Mr. Right Now.
真有档次
That's classy.
你瞧不起我 那你做了什么
Yeah? What'd you do, judgy?
蜷在你被窝里了吗
Curl up in your snuggie?
-看电视上播的《五十度灰》吗 -嗯
- Watch "50 shades" on cable? - Yeah.
没有
No.
看这个
Check this out.
斯黛茜·奥特门 19岁的保姆
Staci Altman, 19-year-old babysitter
俄亥俄州 哈德森人 昨晚被杀
from Hudson, Ohio, was murdered last night.
真糟糕
Well, that blows.
但如果她不叫阿玛拉 跟我们何干
But if her name's not Amara, how is that us?
因为她的心脏被扯了出来
Because her heart was ripped out.
-在情人节吗 -是的
- On Valentine's Day? - Yeah.
是讽刺狼人干的吗
Was it, like, an ironic werewolf?
好吧 我们去看看
All right, we'll check it out.
但首先 我需要培根
But, first, I need bacon.
不 首先 你得冲个澡
No, first, you need a shower.
-我是不是... -是的
- Is it... - Yeah.
你说对了
You're not wrong.
我们跟警♥察♥都说了
It's like we told the cops.
斯黛茜大概6点左右到的
Staci came over around 6:00.
我们去吃饭了 等回到家时就...
We went to dinner, and by the time we got home...
我们在客厅发现了斯黛茜
We, uh... we found Staci in the living room
她躺在血泊中 缇根在摇篮里大哭大闹
in a pool blood and Teagan, in her crib, hysterical.
简直太可怕了
It was awful.
你能想到会有什么人
Can you think of any reason
有什么原因想伤害斯黛茜的吗
why somebody would want to hurt Staci?
想不到
No.
斯黛茜很善良 很受欢迎 又漂亮
Staci was super-sweet and popular and pretty.
每个认识她的人都会爱上她
Anyone who met her fell in love with her.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表