Dude. Dude.
那是加纳·劳里斯啊
Gunnar freakin' Lawless.
你也太迷弟了吧
Groupie much?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我该去打招呼吗 我该去打招呼
Should I go say hi? I should go say hi.
我去打招呼了
I'm gonna go say hi.
我知道这很难过 保重
I know it's hard. All right, take care.
先生
Hi, s-sir.
我看到你站在这边
I, uh, saw you... saw you standing over here
就跟我弟弟说我该过来打个招呼
and told my brother that I-I should come over and say hi,
所以我就过来了
So I came over and, uh...
你好
Hi.
加纳·劳里斯
Gunnar Lawless.
我知道
Oh, I know.
哥们 我跟你说
Man, I-I got to tell you.
我...
I...
小时候非常崇拜你
worshiped you, growing up.
多谢 这手我还要呢
Thanks. I plan on keeping that hand.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我...10岁的时候
You know, when I was... when I was 10,
第一次擅闯民宅
I got my first b&e
就是因为想借别人家的付费电视
from borrowing some family's pay-per-view
看你和力量之塔的
so that I could watch the cage match
铁笼擂台赛
between you and the Tower Of Power.
我不知道该对
I'm not sure how I feel about
害你年少时犯罪作何感想
contributing to your juvenile delinquency,
但还是多谢了
but appreciate it all the same.
嗯 对了 当年该你获胜的
Yeah, uh... You were robbed, by the way.
当然了
You bet your ass I was.
好棒
Oh, yes.
你是莉奥
You're Rio.
你以前是"超级炸♥弹♥"桑切斯的经纪人 是吧
Y-you used to manage superbomb Sanchez, right?
那是很久之前了
That was a long time ago.
是啊 但是你
Well, yeah, b-but you... you...
你可真美
you look great.
抱歉
Sorry. Uh...
场合不合适
wrong place.
只是你是我...第一个暗恋对象
It's just y-you were my... my first crush.
你不是那种
You weren't one of those guys
把我的海报挂在床头的男人吧
that had my poster above his bed, were you?
什么 没有
What? No.
你还做经纪人吗
Are you still managing?
我偶尔会主持比赛
I call some matches sometimes,
但大部分时候都在幕后
but I'm mostly behind the curtain, you know,
预订比赛 照顾拳手
booking the shows and taking care of the guys.
嗯 有人去世一定很难过
Yeah. Must be hard to see one go.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我们一起做巡回很久了
We spent a lot of time on the road together.
就像一家人
We're like family,
最近 我有太多的家人入土了
and lately, I've seen too many of my boys be put in the dirt.
我跟绞刑人认识25年了
I knew hangman for 25 years.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
家庭美满
Great family.
我真不敢相信他会这么对我们
I just can't believe he would do this.
什么
Do what?
自杀
Kill himself.
等等 讣告里没写啊
Wait. That wasn't in the obituary.
他的家人不想广而告之
Ah, the family didn't want that advertised,
所以
so...
说起来 我失陪了
Speaking of which, if you'll excuse me.
可怜人
Poor son of a bitch.
是啊
Yeah.
据说
You know, uh, word is...
嗯 我听说了
Yeah. I heard.
知道吗 他们今晚打算举办纪念赛
Hey, you know they're having a memorial show tonight?
我知道你急着回去 但是
And I know you're itching to get back, but, uh...
我们该去
We should go to it.
真的
Really?
何不呢
Why not?
反正明天世界还是那么一团糟
World's still gonna be screwed tomorrow, right?
-布鲁克林野兽回归对阵拉什 -嗯
- The Brooklyn beast returns against Rush - Yeah.
-展开史诗般的铁人♥大♥战 -好嘞
- in an epic iron man matchup! - All right.
喊起来吧
Let me hear you make some noise.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我印象中最强赛要更...
You know, I remember the Top Notch shows being...
盛大 是最强的嘛
grander, you know? Top-notch.
是啊 如果你多喝点
Yeah. Well, you drink enough,
会有种回到过去的感觉的
it'll be just like old times.
莉奥
Rio.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -得了
- You dog. - Oh, shut up.
哥们 我们在守灵上认识的 她很和气
Dude, we met at the wake. She's nice.
你小时候不是还在床头
Did you tell you used to have a poster of her
挂过她的海报吗
over your bed when you were a kid?
才没有
No.
-得了 -听着
- Yeah. - Get this.
守灵时有个人告诉我他们今晚才能挣25美元
Guy at the wake told me they're only making 25 bucks tonight.
-就这么点 -嗯
- That's it? - Yeah.
这哪值得
Now, that hardly seems worth it.
想想看
Yeah, think about that.
一个个小镇地打 为了一点零花
Town after town, putting your ass on the line
冒生命危险
for next to nothing?
没有钱 没有荣誉
No money. No glory.
你知道你刚刚描述了我们的工作吧
You realize you just literally described our jobs.
抱歉 两位
Excuse me, fellas.
-没事 -没事
- It's all right. - It's all right.
-这肯定精彩 -是啊
- This is gonna be great. - Yeah.
这样的精彩谁会不喜欢 是吧
Got to love some rasslin', am I right?
嗯
Yeah.
啤酒便宜 孩子也高兴
Beer's cheap, kid's entertained...
这就是做爹啊
parenting.
记住 别跟妈妈说哦
Remember, don't tell mom how many I've had.
嗯 这让我回到过去了
Yeah. Now, that brings me back.
你能不能别毁掉老爸为我们做的
You want to not try and ruin one of the nicest things
-最棒的一件事 -女士们先生们
- dad ever did for us, please? - Ladies and gentlemen...
-多谢 -好诶
- Thank you. - Yeah!
-请为地狱剃刀鼓掌 -好诶
- ...Put your hands together for hellrazor! - Yeah.
要上场了
Almost showtime.
我有东西给你
Got a little something for ya.
现在 女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
请为加纳·劳里斯鼓掌
Put your hands together for Gunnar Lawless!
好诶
Yeah!
好诶
Oh, yeah!
好诶
Oh, yeah!
是吧 是吧
Right?! Right?!
起来 放尊重点
Hey, get up. Show some respect.
谁要 谁要
Who's getting it? Who's getting it, huh?
记得吗 他摘下手套
Remember this? This is where he takes a glove off
然后在赛前送给个孩子
and gives it to some kid before the match?
好诶
Oh, yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
好棒
Cool.
好吧
Okay.
下次吧
Maybe next time.
没事 我又不是小孩子
It's all right. I'm not a child.
没事的
It's fine.
一脚对脸
Big foot to the face!
劳里斯踩上绳子
Lawless up on the ropes now.
起来
Get up!
起来啊 伙计
Get up, buddy.
加油 伙计
Come on, man.
你行的 加纳
You can do it, Gunnar.
起来啊 伙计
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表