哈利
Hey, Harley.
悠着点 你已经喝不少了
Go easy. I think you've had enough.
去死
Screw off.
只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
就像在沃斯堡市那样吗
Like you helped me in Fort Worth?
怎么
What?
你以为我不知道是你不让我上场吗
You think I don't know you got me kicked off the card?
你不肯去快餐店帮忙 这我没法忍♥
You wouldn't job to Crazy D., and I couldn't abide by that.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得你是受不了
I think you just can't stand the thought
被我抢风头
of me stealing your thunder.
小子 这我完全不担心
Kid, I got no worries about that.
行了
All right.
够了
That's enough.
起来啊 老家伙
Get up, old man.
还是你得嗑点特效药
Or do you need your go-juice?
什么
What?
没错
That's right.
我看到他和他的毒贩了
I saw him and his dealer.
你的金童是个嗑药的
Your golden boy's a freaking junkie.
他在说谎
He's lying.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -好了 好了
- Like hell. - All right, all right.
哈利 还有两天才到孟菲斯市
Harley, we got two days till memphis.
去把酒劲睡醒
Sleep it off.
加纳 这事咱明天再说
Gunnar, I'll talk to you about this tomorrow.
走
Go.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 没事
Ah, yeah, yeah.
我被下手更狠 身体更壮的汉子打过
I've been hit harder by guys a lot tougher.
嗯
Yeah.
你为什么不还手
Why, uh -- why didn't you fight back?
我不需要证明什么
I got nothing to prove.
-你没事吧 老大 -没事
- You okay, boss? - Yeah.
又是寻常的一天 是吧
Just another day, huh?
来 敬你...
Well, hey. Here's, uh --
能大人♥大♥量
Here's to being the bigger man, right?
谢了
Obliged.
咱还得多喝几杯
We're gonna need more shots.
很多杯
A lot more.
这边
This way.
我没有...
Uh I wasn't --
她逼我的
She made me.
你怎么...
How did you --
我是克劳力
I'm Crowley.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean.
哥们 你没事吧
Dude, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
怎么回事
What happened?
主要是龙舌兰
Mostly tequila...
掺了点圣水
Cut with holy water.
我请所有摔跤手都喝了酒
I bought drinks for all the wrestlers,
然后 他们就说
And then, you know, they're like,
"你也得喝啊"
"Well, you got to drink, too."
天 他们太能喝了 尤其是莉奥
Oh, man, they can drink, especially Rio.
我仿佛都听到我的肝在咆哮了
I think I heard my liver screaming at me.
那么 有人有反应吗
So, did anyone react?
没有
No.
你让他们每个人都喝了
And you got them all?
除了哈利
Uh, except, uh, Harley,
那个终极混♥蛋♥
the ultimate douchebag.
我还没靠近他就先走了
He bailed before I could get to him.
这里怎么这么亮啊
Why is it so bright in here?
好吧 咱们去找他
All right. Let's go find him.
好
Okay.
伙计
Dude!
来了
I'm coming.
哈利
Harley.
哈利
Harley.
这可不妙
Well, that's not good.
还用你说
Uh, ya think?
陛下
My lord?
这顺耳多了
That's better.
现在去找我藏的王牌吧
Now let's go find the ace up my sleeve.
看这个 过来
Hey, check this out. Come here.
-有发现了 -对 监控录像
- Got something? - Yeah, uh, security-cam footage.
好吧 看看有没有收获
All right, let's see if we got anything.
这是半夜1:07 哈利往他房♥间去了
Um, so this is 1:07 A.M. Harley heads to his room.
-这是... -不知道
- Who's... - No idea.
但进去了几分钟 那是哈利
But, in there for a few minutes, and that's harley.
看来他被弄晕了
He looks knocked out.
对
Yeah.
再看看
Now, let's see.
劳里斯
Lawless?
如果哈利是恶魔 加纳是怎么放倒他的
If Harley is a demon, then how did Gunnar get the drop on him?
咱们去找他问问就知道了
Let's find him and ask him.
救命
Help!
哥们 什么情况
Dude, what the hell is going on?
听着
Look.
我知道我之前很混♥蛋♥
I know I've been a dick,
很抱歉 行吗
but I'm sorry, okay?
我之前攻击了你
I took a shot at you.
那很过分 很...
It was a cheap shot. It was --
很下作
it was a cheap-ass shot.
我只是...
And I just...
求你别伤害我
just don't hurt me.
求你了
Please.
这由不得我决定
It's not my call.
你好啊 肖恩
Hello, Shawn.
我是你的新死党
I'm your new best friend.
交通监控显示那辆卡车沿着威尔逊街北行
Okay, traffic cameras show the truck heading north on Wilson,
经过了第一个和第二个监控
past first and second,
但没出现在第三个上
but it never got to third.
等等 那是在...
Wait a second. That's -- that's by the --
没错
Yeah.
你想要我的什么
You want my what?
别管我想要什么了
Forget what I want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
金钱 美女 荣耀
Money? Women? Glory?
闪闪发光的金腰带[摔跤奖牌]
A big, shiny belt?
说出来 就是你的了
Say the word, and it's yours.
因为你是个恶魔吗
Because you're a demon?
生意人罢了
Businessman.
老兄 这到底...
Dude, what the hell is --
看着我 冠军
Eyes on me, champ.
好好想想
Think about it.
再也不用住破烂的小旅馆 去偏僻的小镇
No more crappy motels, podunk towns.
你将过上你一直渴望的生活
You'll have the life you always wanted --
数不尽的女人
gumdrops and g-strings as far as the eye can see.
而我只想要一样东西...
And all I ask in return is --
我的灵魂
My soul.
和你的服务
And your service.
我可能偶尔会让你
See, I might occasionally ask you
帮我一点点小忙
to do me a teeny, tiny, little favor.
哪种小忙
What kind of favor?
杀人那种
The kill-somebody kind.
为什么选我
Why me?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
你鲁莽 有野心 还很饥渴
You're brash and driven and hungry.
没错
Yeah.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表