忆往昔
猜怎么着 克劳力叔叔 我饿了
Guess what, uncle Crowley? I'm hungry.
阿玛拉在像草一样疯长吗
So, Amara's growing like a radioactive weed?
她在大吃灵魂
By stuffing her face with souls.
如果她的法力有我想的一半的强
If she's half as powerful as I think she is,
我一定要她站在我这边
I want her on my team.
黑暗有无限的力量
The Darkness is almost infinite power.
我们是联♥系♥在一起的 迪恩
We're bound, Dean.
上帝以前收拾过这东西一次
God kicked this thing's ass once before.
我们需要帮助 上帝
we need your help, God.
但你们都清楚
You know who we need
我们需要谁来帮忙应付黑暗
to help deal with the Darkness.
找到你了 恶魔石碑
Hello, demon tablet.
他是上帝的书♥记♥官 他什么事都听到了
He was God's scribe. He did hear about everything.
马德森警探
Detective Madsen?
-我之前看到附近有个人 -那是伦
- I saw a guy hanging around earlier. - That's Len.
我觉得阿玛拉吸食了他的灵魂
I think Amara sucked out his soul.
我会担下所有的凶案
I'll confess to all the murders.
天哪
Holy crap.
那样我就出不来了
That way, I can't get out.
我们不能杀他 他还没干过坏事呢
We can't kill him 'cause he hasn't done anything yet.
迪恩 我们也不想杀他啊
Dean, we don't...want to kill him.
我们是想救人的 记得吗
We want to save people, remember?
是啊 你的新规矩
Right, your new rules.
-我能帮什么忙 -不不
- What can I do to help? - No, no, no,
你坐好 休息一下
You just, uh, sit there and take a breather,
-看看网飞什么的 -好吧
- watch some Netflix. - Okay.
另外 我们还有更要紧的事要操心
Besides, we got bigger fish to fry.
再见 迪恩 回头见了
Bye, Dean. I'll see you soon.
如今
她说约会会让我无心顾及学业
So, she says dating's gonna break my focus for academics,
但我暑假时可以约会
but that I'm allowed to date over summer break.
那要怎么做啊
How does that work? Like...
你好 我是歌♥蒂
Hi, I'm Goldie,
我只在六月到八月间可以恋爱
I'm only romantically available from June to August,
想跟我稳定下来吗
but want to go steady?"
我恨她 看我啊
I hate her. Like, look at me.
我还得跑来铁路边吃小零食
I have to hang out by the tracks just to get my snack on.
她不许你吃薯片吗
She won't let you eat chips?
允许是允许
She'll let me, but...
但她也是为了能一直摆出这副表情
but just so she can make this face the whole time.
"抱歉了 老妈
It's like, "Sorry, mom.
我不能像你那样光吃薄荷糖和无糖汽水"
I can't survive on menthol and diet soda like you can."
什么 不行
What? No.
我也恨我爸妈 歌♥蒂 他们最烦了
Look, I hate my parents, too, Goldie. They suck.
但我得遵守宵禁
But I got a curfew.
再见
Bye.
好吧
Fine.
再见
Bye.
你父母呢
Where are your parents?
我没有父母
I don't have any parents.
真遗憾
Sorry.
你没事吧 你需要什么吗
Are you okay? Do you want something?
我想像你一样
I want to be like you.
半夜去吃宵夜了
Midnight snack?
别以为我不知道你最近在做什么
Don't think I don't know what you've been up to.
你可以否认 但证据...
You can try to deny it, but the evidence is...
确凿
well.
你叫我别再吃你的恶魔的
You told me to stop feeding on your demons.
我这不就不吃了吗
Well... I stopped feeding on demons.
我不是说得很清楚吗
I thought I was clear.
你这样出去 被人看到
Going out there, where they can see you...
太冒险了
it's too risky.
我是个长身体的女孩
I'm a growing girl.
我需要吃东西
I need to eat.
在这里 行为是有后果的 阿玛拉
Actions have consequences around here, Amara.
你在宫里已经疯了一把
You've had the run of the court.
我们见识到你的作风了
We've seen what you've made of it.
相信我 这对我来说
Believe me, this is going to hurt me
会更加痛苦
way more than it hurts you.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, my dear.
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
你是很强大
You're strong.
但记住了 我更强大
But you need to remember... I'm stronger.
暂时而已
For now.
是啊
Yeah.
凶鬼恶灵
第十一季 第六集
马萨诸塞州 福尔河
你还说觉得那个准没错呢
Said you had a good feeling about that one.
感觉是条好线索的 迪恩
Yeah, well, it seemed like a solid lead, Dean.
只有没魂的变♥态♥才会杀了家里的宠物猫
Only a soulless psycho would kill the family cat.
我们的小世界
除非是宠物猫
Yeah, unless the family cat
自己钻进烘干机里睡觉了
decides to take a nap in the dryer.
我们从周一就一直待在这里
You know, we've been here since Monday
还是没找到别的受害者
and still haven't found another legit victim.
或许阿玛拉去别处 或干脆停止进食了
Maybe Amara moved on or stopped feeding altogether.
找到被她吸魂的人
Well... Finding her victims
仍是找到她的最佳机会
is still the best shot we got at finding her.
并不是的
Not actually true.
怎么 你觉得他准备好了吗
Oh, what? You think he's ready?
他最近挺惨的
He's had a pretty rough go of it lately.
我们谁不是
Which one of us hasn't?
让我们唯一的天使朋友在家闲着太不合理了
Seems insane to leave our one and only angel friend on the bench.
我打给他
I'll call him.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的无所谓
...It literally doesn't matter.
我们稍后就公布所有结果
Well, we're gonna get to all the results in just a second.
我们首先说说...
We're gonna start with, uh...
回到我们的第一则报道吧
Let's go back to our first story.
路易斯 希拉和埃德温
Uh, Louis, Silla, and Edwin.
小卡 你还好吗 伙计
Cass. How you doing, buddy?
我们给路易斯做了DNA检测
We did a DNA test on Louis.
我挺好
Oh, I'm fine.
查到梅塔特隆的线索了吗
Find anything on Metatron?
天使无线电上没消息
Um, nothing on angel radio.
你多久没出过地堡了
How long's it been since you left the bunker?
我为什么要离开啊
Oh, why would I leave?
这里什么都有了
I've got everything I need right here.
等等 那是...
Wait. Is that...
你是在看《珍妮·琼斯秀》吗
Are you watching "Jenny Jones"?
是重播
It's a rerun.
她刚要宣布亲子鉴定结果了
She's just about to announce the paternity results.
你就是父亲
You are the father.
珍妮 他还没准备好做父亲呢
Jenny, he is not ready to be a father.
好吧 我以为你在连看
Okay. I-I-I thought you were going
三观比较正的节目呢
with socially acceptable binge watching.
《火线》《权力的游戏》什么的
Uh, you know, "The wire," "Game of thrones."
人不能只吃鱼子酱啊 迪恩
Yeah, well, a man can't live on caviar alone, Dean.
你听起来怪怪的
Well, you sound weird, okay?
不太好的那种怪
Bad weird.
我也经历过这种事
Now, I've been down this road before.
什么事 警探
What's up, detective?
我也听到过电视机里传出的海妖之歌♥
I have heard the siren's song from the idiot box,
告诉你 不管你想找什么
and I'm telling you, whatever you're looking for,
你是不会在那儿找到的
you won't find it in there.
帮个忙
So do me a favor.
把电视关了 出去透口气
Turn off the TV. Go outside and get some air.
我们这边什么情况都不知道
We're in the dark here, pal.
我需要你重回战场
I need you back in the game, okay?
我知道了
I get it.
多谢知会
Yeah, well, thanks for letting me know.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表