I won't let him out of my sight.
你会一直陪着他
You'll stay by his side the entire time?
是的
I will.
萨姆
Sam...
让我去吧
Let me do this.
好吗 我需要这么做
Okay? I need to do this.
-小心点 -我什么时候不小心了
- Be safe. - When am I not?
我们走吧 小卡
Let's do this, Cass.
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
小卡
Cass?
小卡
Cass?
我参军是为了击沉德国♥军♥舰
See, I enlisted to sink German ships.
该你了
You're up.
起来 假期结束了
Let's go. Vacation's over.
我们在海湾巡逻什么行动都碰不上
Now we got zip running patrols in the bay.
艇长现在又带我们走别的路
Now captain's got us going the wrong direction?
就为帮个女人执行神秘任务
To run some mystery mission for some broad?
什么道理啊
Tell me how that makes sense.
别想了 休息一下吧
I wouldn't worry about it. Get some rest.
你知道我休息不了
You know I can't rest.
小卡
Cass?
怎么...
Why...
等等 迪恩呢
Wait a second. Where's Dean?
我们跳了
We made the leap.
他上去了 我没有
He got on. I didn't.
什么
What?
我没能进入艇体
I couldn't make it past the hull.
1996年
1996?
黛尔芬呢
Where's Delphine?
那女人呢
Where's the broad?
我不知道你在说什么
I-I-I don't know what you're talking about.
肯定是有人给潜艇加了防护咒
Someone must have warded the ship.
黛尔芬 肯定是她
Delphine. It has to be.
她是想保护武器 是吧
I mean, she's protecting the weapon, right?
小卡
Cass.
回到她登艇前的最后一个港口啊
Just go back to their last port before she boarded,
留个讯息让迪恩知道情况
leave a message so Dean knows.
留在哪
Where?
留在哪能让迪恩看到又不被艇员看到
Where would Dean see it that the crew wouldn't?
他发现防护咒的几率
He's as likely to find the warding
跟发现我留下的消息的几率一样大
as he is any message I'd leave.
那就送我去 你把迪恩送进艇体了
Then send me. You got Dean past the hull.
嗯
Right.
然后再钻一次已经坑过我们的陷阱
We'll double-down on what screwed us the first time.
你今天的点子真是棒极了
You're really bringing your "A" ideas today.
我居然弄丢了它
I can't believe I lost it.
他
Him.
我居然弄丢了迪恩
Can't believe I lost Dean.
现在只能靠他找到并清理掉防护咒
Well, it's up to him now to find and clear the warding.
不 我们可以帮忙
No. We can help.
法术或天使传说里肯定有什么能用上
There's got to be something in... in... in magic or angel lore.
能从外面去掉魔咒
You know, some way to clear the sigils from the outside.
小卡
Cass...
别担心 我们会把他弄回来的
Don't worry. We'll bring him back.
小心 过人了
Look out. Coming through.
过人了
Coming through.
长官
Sir.
我什么时候能抽烟
When can I smoke?
等轮到你了 我会告诉你的
When it's your turn, I'll let you know.
你们肯定有人在机舱里休息吧
Surely some of you boys take breaks in the engine room?
艇长要你别乱走动
Captain wants you stayed put.
我猜猜 他担心我会分他手下的心
Let me guess. He fears I would distract his men?
不希望女人[裙子]在艇上乱跑
Does not want a skirt roaming the decks?
给我个火
Give me the light.
女士
But, ma'am, uh...
你穿着裤子呢
you're wearing pants.
真是的
Rich, ain't it?
像示巴女王一样往那儿一坐
Frog's sittin' pretty like Queen of Sheba,
在军官室里享受客房♥服务
getting room service in the wardroom,
我还不能抱怨 你看见那妞儿了吗
and I can't even gripe 'cause... Well, you seen that dame?
看她那对儿长腿
The gams on her?
是啊 她真漂亮
Yeah. Yeah, she's a hottie.
那对儿长腿啊
Yeah, those gams, huh?
你是谁
Who are you?
黛尔芬
Delphine...
你可能会觉得难以置信 但
You might find this hard to believe, but...
这艇上没人知道我的名字
Not a soul on this ship knows my name,
我再问一遍 你是谁
so I repeat, who are you?
借过
Coming through!
我是克利福德·亨肖的朋友
I'm a friend of Clifford Henshaw.
我是记录者
I'm a Man of Letters.
就是他
That's him.
就是他 艇长
That's the guy. Captain.
-坐下 -好吧 我
- Sit down. - Okay, I'm...
他抢了我的衣服
He took my clothes,
还把我五花大绑
and he hog-tied me in the head, this guy.
-我们拿他怎么办 艇长 -搜身
- What should we do with him, captain? - Search him.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
这...
That's...
彼得 这是你的吗
Petey, this yours?
无信♥号♥♥
这是什么
What the hell is this?
电♥话♥
It's a phone.
是啊 能揣在兜里的电♥话♥
Right. A phone in your pocket.
他接下来要跟我们说
Next thing this guy's gonna tell us
-他是从外太空来的 -是啊 或者未来
- is he's from space. - Yeah, or the future.
我就是
I-I am.
詹姆斯·迪尔伯恩艇长
Captain James Dearborn?
我叫迪恩·温彻斯特
My name is Dean Winchester,
我的确来自未来 前来执行任务
and I am on a mission from the future,
细节我无权透露
the details of which I am not at liberty to discuss.
但不到一小时内
But know this... within the hour,
一艘德国驱逐舰就将发现并袭击这艘潜艇
a German destroyer will find and attack this submarine,
你们会沉没
and you will go down.
好吧 你要说的说了
Okay, you've said your piece.
我告诉你我怎么想的
Let me tell you what I think.
艇长
Captain...
我觉得你是开小差的士兵
I think you're a soldier that's gone A.W.O.L.
你是想偷渡回家 这个荒唐的说辞
You've hopped a ride home, and this cockeyed story
只是你想掩盖自己逃兵身份的疯狂企图
is some loony attempt to keep your cover as a civvie.
要么 你就是个间谍
That, or you're a spy.
判断是哪种就留给军事法庭吧
Deciding which? I'll leave that to the court martial.
我要单独跟此人谈谈
I need to speak with this man alone.
不行
Not a chance.
艇长 有些事
Captain, there are things,
关于此次任务的事 你不知道
things about this mission that you don't know.
登岸之前 这位闪电戈登
Flash Gordon here will remain under guard
-都由你来看守 -好的
- until we reach the shore. - Gladly.
万一我们上不了岸呢 万一他说对了呢
What if we don't reach shore? What if he's right?
德国♥军♥舰在这么西边的地方
The odds of a German attack from a surface ship,
袭击一艘海底潜艇的几率
this far west, hunting down a lone submarine?
艇长
Captain?
声纳探测到一艘海面船只在以固定方向向我艇靠近
Sonar's picked up a surface ship on a steady bearing, closing.
知道了
Understood.
哈里斯 回岗
Harris, back to your station.
吉拉尔迪 看好我们的客人
Giraldi, watch our guest.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
德国人 他们来找它了
The Germans, they've come for it.
黛尔芬 艇体上的咒符
Delphine, the warding on the hull? The sigil?
我从未见过
That's not like any I've seen.
-你确定没听错吗 -是 长官
- You're certain of the identification? - Yes, sir.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表