忆往昔
《凶鬼恶灵》 作者是卡文·爱德路德
"Supernatural" by Carver Edlund.
《凶鬼恶灵》 作者:卡文·爱德路德
卡文·爱德路德的真名字
What's Carver Edlund's real name?
恰克·舒尔利
Chuck Shurley?
谁给你权利来写我们的生活的
Who gave you the rights to our life story?!
总有一天 这些书
One day, these books --
会被称为温彻斯特福音
they'll be known as the Winchester Gospel.
你想知道她是什么吗 克劳力
You wanna know what she is, Crowley?
-上帝的妹妹怎么样 -他还有亲戚
- How about God's sister? - He has relatives?
她一来 大家就变疯狂僵尸了吗
So, what, she shows up, and everybody goes "28 Days Later"?
-这是梅塔特隆 -上帝的书♥记♥员
- This is Metatron. - Scribe of God.
你的能量在我们这里 现在你是凡人
We have your grace. You're mortal now.
各种羞辱...
The indignities!
我在找上帝
I'm looking for God.
天启的时候他都没出现
He didn't feel the need to show up for the apocalypse.
他只是不觉得这是他的问题
He just doesn't think it's his problem.
现在为什么就会在乎了
Why would he give a crap now?
我不知道 或许因为那是他妹妹
I don't know, maybe because she's his sister.
你的天选之民在受苦
All your chosen are suffering!
别指望上帝 指望我们自己
Don't count on God! Count on us.
也许现在他会听到我了
Maybe now He'll hear me.
如今
哈利和安妮熟食品店私人财产 不供公众使用
熏牛肉
Pastrami...
好像是吧
maybe.
我放弃
I give up!
嗯 托托
Yeah, Toto.
我也觉得我们不在地球上了
I got a feeling we aren't on Earth anymore, either.
谁啊
Hello?
世上最棒的老爸
卡文·爱德路德
Carver Edlund?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是家酒吧 事实上
It's a bar. Actually --
才不是什么普通酒吧 大天才
It's not just a bar, genius,
这是老大建的
this is one of the Big Man's constructs.
我在哪都认得出他的手笔
I'd know his work anywhere.
我们曾是好闺蜜呢
We were besties, you know.
我倒不会说...
Well, I wouldn't exactly say --
这是惩罚 是吧
This is some kind of punishment, isn't it?
惩罚我的罪孽
For my sins.
让我永远待在地狱边缘
A limbo where I get to spend eternity
一间烂酒吧里 跟个捉刀作家待在一起
in a crappy bar with a hack writer.
哥们
Dude.
抱歉 恰小克 不是一般的捉刀作家
Sorry, Chuckles, not just any hack writer --
是主的先知
a Prophet of the Lord.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
至少告诉我这里的啤酒是真的
Tell me at least the beer is real in here.
你真觉得我那么差
You really think I'm a hack?
我艰难地读完了你所有的作品
I have trudged through your complete oeuvre --
不管是出版的还是未出版的
published and unpublished.
我这辈子阅书无数
Of the metric ton of books I've read in my lifetime,
《凶鬼恶灵》都挤不进前一...
"Supernatural" didn't even crack the top 10...
万
thousand.
无意冒犯
Respectfully.
你一点也不喜欢吗
You didn't like any of it?
-"家"[S01E09]呢 -不
- Not even "Home"? - No.
还有"地狱爆发"[S02E21E22]
Or "All Hell Breaks Loose"?
太矫情了
Way too much melodrama.
然后你还把自己加进了故事里
And then you put yourself in the story?
上帝啊
God!
好吧 这有些道理 有点建设性
Okay, that's fair. Mildly constructive.
不过 那你也不该
Still, it doesn't justify you...
烧掉我的一本书
burning one of my books, though.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
"荒诞故事"[S02E15]
"Tall Tales."
这段情节出现在
S09E18"梅塔小说"
你在对着小卡独白
You were monologuing it to Castiel,
然后把一本书丢进了火里
and you threw one in the fire.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
抱歉 我总是忘
Oh, I'm sorry. I always forget.
我可以不让人们看到我 除非我想显现
People can't see me unless I want them to see me.
这是挺让人糊涂
It's very confusing.
给你 助视眼镜
Here, visual aid.
戴上 会好点的
Put these on. It will help.
戴吧
Go on, just do it.
是配套的
It's a whole thing.
是你
You.
上帝
God.
凶鬼恶灵
第十一季 第二十集
上帝
God.
你回来了
You've come back.
真不敢相信你回来了
I can't believe you've come back.
我无意污蔑《凶鬼恶灵》的
I-I didn't mean what I said about "Supernatural."
绝对是被低估了 应该重启
It's underrated -- due for a reboot.
这间酒吧 也一点不烂
And this bar -- it's not crappy at all.
就像喜剧《干杯》里的那个
It's just like the one in "Cheers."
改剧主题曲是
《大家都知道你的名字的地方》
大家都知道我的名字
Everybody knows my name!
-光线也非常柔和 -行了
- And the lights are very forgiving. - Okay, yeah, please,
别下跪了
all the kneeling and stuff,
这总让我觉得特别不舒服
it's always made me deeply, deeply uncomfortable.
别叫我上帝 好吗
Just don't use the G-word, okay?
就喊我恰克吧
Just -- Just call me Chuck.
恰克
Chuck?
恰克
Chuck.
别喊我舒尔利
我需要来杯更烈的酒
I think I need a stiffer drink.
太好了 我们正需要西装
Oh, perfect. We're gonna need our suits.
你查到阿玛拉的线索了吧
Tell me you got something on Amara.
希望不大 但时间紧迫嘛
Uh, it's a long shot, but clock's ticking, right?
阿玛拉在不知怎么折磨路西法呢
Whatever Amara's doing to Lucifer.
-还顺便暴揍小卡 -是啊
- Yeah, beating on Cass in the meantime. - Yeah.
爱达荷州 希望泉镇 一个韦斯·库珀
Uh, Hope Springs, Idaho. A guy named Wes Cooper
杀死一名同事后自杀
killed himself after killing a co-worker.
杀人-自杀案震撼希望泉镇
据报告称 没人知道原因
According to the reports, though, nobody knows why.
据说 他原本好端端的 然后突然
Apparently, he was a perfectly happy guy, and then...
-发狂了 -怎么 附身吗
- snap. - So, what, possession?
或者是被吃了灵魂
Or he was soulless.
线索不多 但鉴于现状 我也接受了
It ain't much, but given what we've got, I'll take it.
嗯
Yeah.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
哥们 别再用啤酒熨我的衬衫了
Dude, quit ironing my shirts with beer!
你最近如何啊
So, what you been up to?
我超级忙的
Oh, I've been super busy.
是啊 我旅行来着
Yeah, I traveled.
我建立了一个博客 大都是放些猫的照片
I started a blog. Mostly just pictures of cats.
猫咪太可爱了
They're so cute.
对了 我还注册了阅后即焚账号♥
And, uh -- Oh, I signed up for Snapchat.
我还开始写新系列书了
A-And I started a new series of books.
是的 《革命》
Yeah. "Revolution."
但我觉得没什么前途
But I don't think it's going anywhere.
-《革命》 -是的
- "Revolution"? - Yeah.
《凶鬼恶灵》
"Supernatural."
或许你不太会起标题
Maybe titles aren't your thing.
你说得有理
You're not wrong.
但你为什么要进入恰克的身体
But why did you put on the Chuck suit in the first place?
你是怎么想的啊
How did that make any sense to you?
我喜欢前排看戏
I like front-row seats.
我想藏在眼皮底下
You know, I figured I'd hide out in plain sight.
而且 演戏是很有意思的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表