Interesting.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
你去杀了她吗 你吗
You kill her? You?
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
拜托
Please.
就算你可以杀婴儿
Even if you could murder a baby,
你也杀不了那个婴儿
you couldn't murder that baby.
我看见你看她的样子了
I saw the way you looked at her.
而我呢
Me, on the other hand,
这又不是我第一次了
it's not like it'd be my first.
你是主动提供帮助吗
Oh, is that an offer?
是个承诺 等我解决了她的
It's a promise -- right after I'm done with her.
别碰她
Stay away from her!
迪恩
Oh, Dean.
可爱的小迪恩啊
Adorable little Dean.
我想要那个孩子 而我总能如愿以偿
I want that child, and I get what I want.
你和萨姆不明白
You and Sam don't understand.
我不是你们的小跟班
I'm not your bloody sidekick!
我们共度过一些美好时光
We've had some good times.
所以我要给你一次机会...
So I'm gonna give you one chance --
就一次...走出那扇门
Just one -- to walk out that door,
不然我就把你一点点分解了
Or I'm gonna take you apart atom by atom.
你明白吗
Do you understa--
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
好吧 我还是不明白
All right, I still don't understand.
我以为黑暗是个女人
I mean, I thought the darkness was a woman,
而不是孩子
not a child.
我也这么以为的
Well, same here.
我不知道 也许我之前看到的不是真的
I don't know. Maybe whatever I saw wasn't real.
也许只是个幻象
Maybe it was a vision.
幻象
Vision?
是啊
Yeah.
挺奇怪的
Pretty weird.
是啊 奇怪里面最最奇怪的
Yeah, weird with a weird cherry on a weird top.
我们得找个女佣
We got to get a maid.
就那种 穿着紧身制♥服♥的
But, you know, one with a-a little uniform
有大...
and really big, uh --
救救我
Help me.
天呐 瞧瞧你长成了这么个小可爱
My, haven't you grown into a sweet young thing?
想吃糖吗 小姑娘
Want some candy, little girl?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表