忆往昔
路西法本来是史上最可怕的怪物
Lucifer was the biggest monster ever hatched,
直到你跟我放出了更可怕的怪物
until you and I hatched one that's even worse.
我是原初 也将会是终结
I was the beginning, and I will be the end.
我会成为唯一
I will be all that there is.
可你在夺取他人性命
You're taking people's lives.
如果你反抗 天空中的每个天使
If you resist, each and every angel in the skies
会毁灭你
will smite you.
你真的能打败她吗
Can you really beat her?
-我可以 -那么好
- I can. - Then, yes.
路西法
Lucifer.
见鬼
Bloody hell.
你呢 小狗狗
What about you, little puppy?
用你的舌头
Use your tongue.
"上帝之手" 一件超能武器
"The Hand of God" -- a super weapon.
你觉得我们可以用它对付阿玛拉吗
Do you think we can use it against Amara?
这是什么
What is this?
亚伦之杖
The Rod of Aaron.
上帝之手
A Hand of God.
如果我们要对抗她 有什么武器
If we're gonna fight her, what better way to arm up
比他残留的法力更好呢
than with an actual dose of his power?
没能量了
It's kicked.
没法力了吧
You're out of juice, huh?
我们没查到任何其他上帝之手的资料
We've got jack on another Hand of God,
救小卡的办法更是没找到
and we've got even less jack on how to save Cass.
如果他想被我们救的话
If he wants to be saved.
他当然想
He does...
如今
沙特阿♥拉♥伯 内夫得沙漠
他在哪
诺埃尔 你找我我就来了
Noel, I came when you asked.
你有点憔悴啊
You're looking a trifle peaky.
真的在你这儿吗
Do you truly have it?
给你了
And it's yours...
只要你能遵守约定
If you hold up your end of the bargin.
我这辈子过得不错
I've had a good life...
都要多谢你
thanks to you.
这世上没几个秘密没被我解开
Very few of the world's secrets I haven't cracked.
看来值得以灵魂交换了
It seemed worth a soul...
至少当时我那么觉得
at the time.
总是如此
It always does.
毁了那玩意
Destroy that thing.
先把东西给我看
Show me the object first.
羊角号♥
A shofar.
约书亚的号♥角 上帝曾用手碰过
The Horn of Joshua, touched by the hand of God.
小心
Easy.
小心哦
Easy there.
是真品
It's authentic.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
把那玩意撕毁
Now tear that thing up.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我想我时日无多了
I don't think I have long.
你真有先见之明
How very prescient of you.
真业余
Amateurs.
凶鬼恶灵
第十一季 第十八集
你没听到吗
Are you not hearing me?
地狱天使
我说我手上有
I said I have in my possession
我们共同问题的解决办法
the solution to our collective problems.
你该乐得跳起来
You should be doing a jig.
我不跳
I don't jig.
我怎么知道你真逃出了路西法的魔掌
Now, how do I know you even escaped Lucifer
不是他逼你说这些话的
and he's not making you say all this?
真是的 你的愤世嫉俗令人郁闷
Honestly, you cynicism is depressing.
路西法为什么要逼我讨论
Why would Lucifer force me to discuss
能毁掉他的东西
the very means of his destruction?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
一件武器 蕴含了神力
A weapon -- one that channels divinity.
是的 有足够法力毁灭
Yes, powerful enough to help destroy
黑暗那样的力量
a force like the Darkness...
或是路西法
or Lucifer.
你难道没有在寻找这样的东西吗
Tell me you haven't been searching for such a thing.
上帝之手吗 当然在找
A Hand of God? Of course we have.
我猜到了
Thought as much.
圣路易斯 比克曼街老邮局
St. Louis. The old post office on Beekman.
克劳力
Crowley.
萨姆
Sam!
我怎么知道这会好用
How do I know that any of this is working?
你说了那么多 我没觉得有什么不同
I don't feel any different, for all of your promises.
我警告你 你可别想捉弄我
I warn you, I'm not one to be trifled with.
[咒语]
Mahday, eelohtah sahn.
[咒语]
Serloh, eelohtah.
暂时够了 小可怜
That's enough for now, poor wee thing,
但你会好起来的
but you're coming along.
我会像说好的那样治好你
I'll heal you just as I promised.
你是谁来着
And who are you again?
能连通自然力量
One who communes with the natural forces and
以其帮助你这样
channels them to help the less fortunate,
可怜人的人
such as yourself.
是吗
Really?
你是他妈妈
You're his mother.
什么
Say what, dear?
克劳力叔叔的妈妈
Uncle Crowley's mother.
叔叔
Uncle?
我还小的时候 他曾试图控制我
He tried controlling me when I was a child.
是他派你来带我回去吗
Did he send you to bring me back?
老天 不是
Heavens, no.
我儿子和我讨厌彼此
My son and I loathe each other.
那你为什么要帮我
Then why are you helping me?
因为你会赢的 亲爱的
Because you're going to win, my dear.
是的 我知道你和你
Yes, I know about the grievance
哥哥以及他的大天使之间的矛盾
between you and your brother and his archangel.
我跟路西法也有账要算
I have my own ax to grind with Lucifer.
你认识他
You know him?
认识
Know him?
但你没死
And yet, you live.
是啊
Aye.
就像你 我这人能大难不死
Like yourself, I'm a survivor.
艰辛的生活教会我要做足准备
A hard life has taught me to be prepared.
我早就在我身上
I, long ago, secreted within my person
存留了一小点强大的魔法
a wee casket of powerful magic.
当我体内的咒语感应到我的生命力衰退时
When the spell inside me sensed my life-force ebbing...
它便开始起效
it went to work.
我复活了
And I was revived.
路西法现在在哪
Where is Lucifer now?
他躲了起来
He's hidden himself from me,
而我也有账要算
and I, too, have a score to settle.
不着急
All in good time.
现在 你还因讨厌的
Right now, you're still weak
天使攻击而虚弱
from that pesky angel smiting.
你能治好我吗
And you can fix that?
是的 还不止
Aye, and so much more.
你可以毁灭你的敌人 我猜
You can destroy your enemies and, I imagine,
还能按你的意愿重塑这个世界
remake the world any way you choose.
我会陪在你身边
And I... will be by your side.
地方不错
Nice digs.
墓穴守卫不在啊
The Crypt Keeper out of town?
我还活着就算走运了
I'm lucky to be alive.
路西法把我像狗一样拴在我自己的宫殿里
Lucifer had me trussed up like a dog in my own palace.
"宫殿"
"Palace"?
那个废弃的疯人院啊
You mean the abandoned nuthouse.
他把我关在狗舍里
He kept me in a kennel!
他还让他的恶魔
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表