忆往昔
抱歉 我总是忘
Oh, I'm sorry. I always forget.
我可以不让人们看到我 除非我想显现
People can't see me unless I want them to see me.
上帝
God!
就喊我恰克吧
Just call me Chuck.
我在找上帝
I'm looking for God.
你能看到吗
Do you see what's happening?
你的天选之民 他们在受苦
All your chosen, they are suffering!
现身吧
Show yourself!
叫我多纳泰罗就好
Call me Donatello.
这人是个先知吗
This guy's a prophet?
他并不知道自己排在凯文之后
He had no idea he was next in line after Kevin.
怎么能知道 他当时还没被上帝之力击中呢
How would he? He hadn't gotten hit by the God power yet.
阿玛拉呢 她是你妹妹
What about Amara? She's your sister.
我也为她承担了责任
I took responsibility for her, too.
把她锁了起来
Locked her away.
那你就要让阿玛拉赢吗
So you're just gonna let Amara win?
被你妹妹杀死怎么能叫策略
How is death by your sister a strategy?
我了解她
I know her.
她会毁灭你的
She's gonna eliminate you,
然后她会毁掉你创造的一切
and then she's gonna destroy everything that you've created.
这是她亲口跟我说的
She's told me this, personally.
你需要一切的帮助
You need all the help you can get.
我们计划把路西法从阿玛拉那儿救走
The plan is to rescue Lucifer from Amara.
然后让他把我们从阿玛拉的藏身处瞬移出来
Then he teleports us out of Amara's hideout
然后我们说服恰克和他一起去打她
and we convince Chuck to use him to fight her.
我们要怎么拖住阿玛拉 然后去
And how are we supposed to keep Amara busy while we're...
解救路西法
liberating Lucifer?
你在想什么 有什么变了
Where are your thoughts? Something's different.
好了 梅塔特隆 快走
All right, Metatron, come on!
没事 萨姆 你走吧 我来应付她
It's okay, Sam. You go. I got this.
书♥记♥员
The secretary.
别毁了宇宙
Spare the universe.
省省吧
Spare this.
如今
你去哪了
So, where were you?
说来话长
That's a long story.
你感觉怎么样 我治好了你
How do you feel? I healed you.
嗯 我又没叫你那么做
Yeah, didn't ask you to.
儿子 别闹了
Son, be reasonable.
给我膝盖贴个宇宙创可贴
One cosmic Band-Aid on my knee,
怎么 你当我们这就算扯平了
and, what, you think that we're -- we're even now?
我们该去院子里玩接球了吗
Is it time for us to go play catch in the yard?
去你的
Screw you.
伙计们
Guys?
你们怎么样了
How's it going in here?
听着 我知道我离开了好一阵
Listen, I know I've been gone for a while.
我错过了几百万个生日
I missed a few million birthdays.
是啊 你的猿猴一发出求救信♥号♥♥
Yeah, and then the second your apes send a distress flare
老爸就回来了
Daddy's home.
不 不是那样的
No, that's not what happened.
这俩猿猴救了你一命呢
Hey, these apes saved your ass.
他伤不了你们
He can't hurt you.
你现在还控制我了啊
Oh, so you're controlling me now.
只是防护措施
No, it's just a safeguard.
伙计们 恰克
Hey, guys, uh, Chuck, um...
路西法 迪恩
Lucifer, Dean...
我们是不是该关注重要的问题了
think we can try and focus here, you know?
世界末日 共同敌人什么的
End of the world, common enemy, all that.
我敌人的敌人是我的朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
阿玛拉队加油
Team Amara. Go, Amara.
你不是真心的
You don't mean that.
你真不打算说
You're really not gonna say it.
他不打算说什么
He's not gonna say what?
去你的
Screw you.
去你们所有人的
Screw all of you.
孩子啊
Kids, huh?
凶鬼恶灵
第十一季 第二十二集
几个快乐的小伙伴
路西法
Lucifer!
你早晚得
You know, at some point in time,
出来 跟...
you're gonna have to come out and -- and talk to...
上帝说话
God.
简直是《青春满屋》最烂的一集了
This is like the worst episode of "Full House" ever.
如果老爸有话跟我说
If Dad has something to say to me,
叫他亲自来说吧
I'll hear it from him.
在此之前 我都会待在房♥间里
Until then, I'll be in my room.
才不是你的房♥间
It's not your room.
是我的房♥间
It's my room.
不管了
Whatever.
我们可以的 路西法窃取了王位
We can do this. Lucifer stole the throne.
他失踪越久 他的威信就越受削弱
His authority weakens the longer he's M.I.A.
政♥变♥的时机已到
The time is ripe for a coup.
所以 我把你们召集至此
That's why I brought you here.
我们可以携手夺回王位
Together, we can reclaim the throne.
我们可以携手重振地狱
Together, we can make Hell great again.
当然 我需要你们帮忙再招安别人
Of course, I'll need your help recruiting others.
等我们的人数占优势时 我们就出击
When the numbers are in our favor, we'll strike,
到时你们每个人
and each and every one of you
都将赢得在我身边的一席之位
will have earned a place at my side.
就说他会这么做
Told you he'd do this.
"他" 做什么
"He"? Do what?
你总做的事
What you always do.
承诺恢复地狱往日的光辉
Promise a return to Hell's former glory --
却从不会兑现承诺
promises you never make good on.
回顾下你最近的统治吧
How about a rundown of your recent rule?
你先是罗威娜的走狗
First, you were Rowena's bitch.
然后是迪恩·温彻斯特的
Then Dean Winchester's.
然后是阿玛拉 路西法
Then Amara's, then Lucifer's.
几周前 你还在清扫地板
A few weeks ago, you were cleaning these floors...
而且是用舌头舔
with your tongue.
我们是可以夺回地狱 但何必呢
We could retake Hell, but why bother?
世界要完了 这次
The world's ending, and this time...
地狱也要一起完了
Hell's ending with it.
除非你有计划打败黑暗
Unless you've got a plan to defeat the Darkness.
那这就还是老样子
Well, then, this is just more of the same --
克劳力大王的蹩脚晚餐小剧场
King Crowley's bad dinner theater.
既然你是这么想的 何必来呢
If that's the way you feel, why did you show?
我们想看猴子跳舞
We wanted to see the monkey dance...
就这最后一次
one last time.
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
没用的
Won't do any good.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不能把他想要的给他
'Cause I can't give him what he wants.
那是什么
And what's that?
每个人都想要的
What everyone wants --
我妹妹 我的孩子们 你们这些人类
my sister, my children, you humans --
都想要个道歉
an apology.
大大的"对不起"
A big, wet "I'm sorry."
那就跟他道歉啊
Well, so give it to him.
他又不是管你要武器
It's not like he's asking for a weapon
或是地狱或天堂
or for Hell or for Heaven.
就是一句话嘛
He's asking for words.
如果我不觉得抱歉 就不能说
I can't say I'm sorry if I'm not.
他要我道歉的事
What he wants an apology for,
我是为了人类 为了世界才那么做的
I did it for humanity, for the world.
路西法想要的跟大家想要的一样 干掉阿玛拉
Look, Lucifer wants what everybody wants -- Amara gone.
给他点时间冷静下来就好
Okay, let's just...give him a little time to cool off.
世上最棒的老爸
不知道你是否注意到了
Okay, well, I don't know if you noticed,
但我们现在偏偏就是没有时间了
but a little time is not something we have.
末日即将到来了
The end is freakin' nigh.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表